• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

loooooong season

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way he hits the market. Only the Devils are stupid enough to let star players walk for nothing.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing this team might win is the first pick of the draft. I'd be pretty happy about that.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hahaha I agree dab

Sj figures it would be the year without mcdavid annnnnd more importantly we can finish last this year but with the rule changes we could actually end up picking 4th

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Team is in the running for Auston Matthews. In addition, if this team continues to struggle, since we don't really have too many guys with NTC, Shero will sell at the deadline. Stockpile the picks as much as possible.

Stamkos is not going to make it to FA. But there will be a better FA pool next summer compared to this one.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team is in the running for Auston Matthews. In addition, if this team continues to struggle, since we don't really have too many guys with NTC, Shero will sell at the deadline. Stockpile the picks as much as possible.

Stamkos is not going to make it to FA. But there will be a better FA pool next summer compared to this one.
And as Shero pointed out at the pre-season GM briefing...we have a ton of cap space.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
man this team might not score more then 20 goals this year!

Stemniak succcccks too too succccccks. Gomez couldn't make this lineup?

This might just be the worst team ever assembled in njd history

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Perfect example how bad this team is. Power play 4mins left. Too too is on the ice for some reason and is open in the slot on a bang bang play. He puts it two feet off the ice into jones glove. A player of skill? Roofs that top shelf

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gotta admit the 3on3 is pretty cool but it's pretty sad that people want to see 5mins of that compared to 60 mins of hockey lol. I bet they look to go 4on4 for a full 60.

Shootout wtf cammalerri didn't even look at where he was shooting he was looking down at the puck the whole time

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good way to get this team on the up and up in the future. Sell players and continue to get younger and more skilled. Already has begun this year, but it'll take some time to come full circle.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man this team might not score more then 20 goals this year!

Stemniak succcccks too too succccccks. Gomez couldn't make this lineup?

This might just be the worst team ever assembled in njd history

I didn't understand parting ways with Gomez. It's not like he's taking a spot away from a more deserving player. He's also the kind of guy that you can trade at the deadline.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gomez wouldn't help this team this year, or in the future. Yes, he was good for us last year. He def was taking a spot from people. Shero said that they want JJ, Boucher, Matteau to have more opportunity to develop. Even if they tank, at least we know. Gomez would def take a spot from JJ at the very least.

We need to figure out if JJ has anything to give. He's has really, really good pre-seasons the last few years, but he hasn't been given a shot to play real minutes since the first ~10 games of the 2012 season, when he broke his collar-bone then Adam took his spot and never looked back. Remember at the start of that season, eh was centering Parise and Kovy.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Today's game has the makeup to be a blood bath.

Sunday at msg 1pm? Coming in 0-4? At the very least it's going to be lundqivst shutout

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pathetic power play. That 5-3 was brutal. I know the ice at the garden blows, but for that reason, just get the puck on the net.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Glad we got the W. Gutsy win. Need to get the PP ironed out. They should be throwing everything at the net during the 5v3. No one was moving. Just standing still, awful, if you want to try and get the D out of position to get an automatic goal, that's fine, but you need to be in motion, we weren't even making the Rangers players work, or tire them out.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agreed. I am not one of those fans that yell "shoot it" 500 times a game. I consider passing very important. But, with no shots and pressure, and then seeing Gelinas and Severson play catch with each other at blue line, can't have that. Plus the ice was choppy and the puck was bouncing around everywhere probably because of the fight last night, and next day afternoon game. More reason to not play with it and just get it on net.

Glad they got the win. Future trivia question for sure. Who did John Hynes get his first win against.

Tootoo has to calm down. He got ridden hard to the boards, and I knew he would get up and try to kill somebody. what happens? Ugly high stick. He has to keep his emotions in check.

Got to like Palmieri getting into a fight at the end of the first. Have a higher respect for him even though I was always a fan of that trade to bring him to NJ.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow! i am shocked we won!

garbage goal ties it up and those are the ones this teams needs to score to win games. henrique looking like he is going to be a true leader on this team.

andy greene has got to do a better job of trying to stop that pass going across on the 2on1 for the first goal.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta admit the 3on3 is pretty cool but it's pretty sad that people want to see 5mins of that compared to 60 mins of hockey lol. I bet they look to go 4on4 for a full 60.

Shootout wtf cammalerri didn't even look at where he was shooting he was looking down at the puck the whole time
Agree the 3 on 3 has been more fun than I thought it would be...and so far at least we look surprisingly good in it

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Tortorella hired as head coach of Columbus.

I wonder if Dubinski has asked for a trade yet

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
3 on 3 has been fun to watch. People think 3 on 3 and automatically think offense. But lot of people don't realize that defense is a huge part of it. Its almost like a penalty kill, and that is why the Devils have had success. Positioning is so key with 3 on 3. If you watch the Devils so far 3 on 3, those guys also can kill penalties. Once you are able to steal the puck or catch the opponent off guard, odd man rush other way.