• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like a code red

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Due to life experience I generally have to side with the socially awkward introvert over the alpha jock..

But I still think team meetings at a strip club are a really good idea!

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Richie Incognito of Miami Dolphins -- Only a 'product of the environment' - ESPN

Desperation.

For instance, a week before this went down, Jonathan Martin texted me on my phone, 'I will murder your whole F'ing family.'

"Now, do I think Jonathan Martin was going to murder my family? Not one bit. He text me that. I didn't think he was going to kill my family. I knew that was coming from a brother. I knew it was coming from a friend. I knew it was coming from a teammate."

"I'm not a racist, and to judge me by that one word is wrong," Incognito said. "In no way, shape or form is it ever acceptable for me to use that word, even if it's friend-to-friend on a voicemail.

"It's thrown around a lot. It's a word that I've heard Jon use a lot. It's not saying it's right that I did it and used it in a voice mail. But it's a lot of colorful words that being thrown around in a locker room that we don't use in everyday life."

Martin has too much class and way too educated to be using that word. Nice try.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just disband the Dolphins, they really haven't been the same since Dan Marino retired.