• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like a code red

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't take him.

Lloyd got sent packing for being "soft"; Belichick is also ten times tougher than anything Incognito did.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it would be like an early Christmas present for me with my wifes family from the NE and Patriot fans. I luckily converted my wife though, thank God. She roots against the Patriots more than she actually roots for the Bengals though.

Come on NE, make my Christmas!!

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They will say what they have to say to keep it from looking like they do the same shit. Do you think they arE going to come out and say "we don't want that pussy on our team"?

Just watch what actually happens.

You're going to believe what YOU want to believe regardless of what the evidence suggests.

Lucky for you, Martin isn't even a marginal player, so when he isn't picked up by anyone, you can just say he was shunned by the league.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team in the league does the vast majority of what Martin is complaining about. That is an undeniable fact.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team in the league does the vast majority of what Martin is complaining about. That is an undeniable fact.

So you have guys in locker rooms all over the league calling each other half breed ""nig****", and all sorts of stupid shit huh? Other guys threaten to kill each others families and leaves each other harrassing voice mails and text messages at all times of the day.

Man, the NFL is one disfunction piece of shit. Not sure I should even watch it anymore than if that is the case. What a bunch of arrogant, immature, racist assholes. Kinda like New England in general, so I guess that is par for the course up there.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have guys in locker rooms all over the league calling each other half breed ""nig****", and all sorts of stupid shit huh? Other guys threaten to kill each others families and leaves each other harrassing voice mails and text messages at all times of the day.

Man, the NFL is one disfunction piece of shit. Not sure I should even watch it anymore than if that is the case. What a bunch of arrogant, immature, racist assholes. Kinda like New England in general, so I guess that is par for the course up there.

I'm fairly sure stuff like this happens anytime you get a big group of young dudes together..... Doesn't help that they are jacked up on synthetic testosterone and play an ultra competitive sport. I'm also sure that most of it is fairly innocent..... After all, who hasn't joked with his buddy about having relations with a mother or a sister or something like that -- That's an entire industry of 'mom' jokes. The clear difference here was that an individual was under stress and was pushed too far. It might have felt like a very fine line to those that participated and it's easy to see how it could happen. Doesn't make it right..... But I also don't think it makes them all wrong either.

One caveat.... Incongnito has problems. He has had problems at every step of the way and it was a major failure of that coaching staff to place him in a position of leadership.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there's always banter and toughening up, but, there's always the odd ball like incognito who can't walk on the right edge and gets it totally wrong... like when he's poking a golf club up a stranger's vagina. nobody can sanely defend that moron.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

One caveat.... Incongnito has problems. He has had problems at every step of the way and it was a major failure of that coaching staff to place him in a position of leadership.

He just sounds like an obnoxious asshole. Basically, your typical insecure goon that has absolutely no charm so he takes what he wants by intimidation. There is a report that came out that he was harassing a female volunteer at the fins charity golf outing. I mean, who does that? Plus, like someone else pointed out he's a white guy with tribal tattoos that uses the N-word. He's very confused and not very bright.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guarantee you far worse is said on a weekly basis in every locker room in the NFL. These are some of the biggest, most aggressive, most competitive, highest testosterone young men in the world, and many supplement that with PED use. The difference is Martin went crying to the press and blew his team up instead of hitting incognito like he should have.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fairly sure stuff like this happens anytime you get a big group of young dudes together..... Doesn't help that they are jacked up on synthetic testosterone and play an ultra competitive sport. I'm also sure that most of it is fairly innocent..... After all, who hasn't joked with his buddy about having relations with a mother or a sister or something like that -- That's an entire industry of 'mom' jokes. The clear difference here was that an individual was under stress and was pushed too far. It might have felt like a very fine line to those that participated and it's easy to see how it could happen. Doesn't make it right..... But I also don't think it makes them all wrong either.

I am sure most stuff is pretty innocent in nature though, just some fun jabs. Like a smile afterwards to let a guy know hey, I just was fucking with you in fun, no harm meant. Then they get a little sauce rubbed back in their direction.

Incognito was so far over the line it wasn't even funny.

It was clear Martin and Incognito were not friends, not even close to it. So when you have two people that do not care for each other and one is acting like this, it is no longer in fun, it meant to wound and harrass. I fuck with my friends all the time, and they do the same back to me, but they know it was meant in fun and so do I, and coming from a friend you can know how to take it in stride. When you are not friends with someone, matter of fact, you do not even like them at all, it is hard to take it any other way than what Martin did.

As I said, Martin should have cold cocked his ass before leaving the facility is the only thing I am disappointed in Martin about.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you far worse is said on a weekly basis in every locker room in the NFL. These are some of the biggest, most aggressive, most competitive, highest testosterone young men in the world, and many supplement that with PED use. The difference is Martin went crying to the press and blew his team up instead of hitting incognito like he should have.

Are you really this ignorant?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure most stuff is pretty innocent in nature though, just some fun jabs. Like a smile afterwards to let a guy know hey, I just was fucking with you in fun, no harm meant. Then they get a little sauce rubbed back in their direction.

Incognito was so far over the line it wasn't even funny.

It was clear Martin and Incognito were not friends, not even close to it.
So when you have two people that do not care for each other and one is acting like this, it is no longer in fun, it meant to wound and harrass. I fuck with my friends all the time, and they do the same back to me, but they know it was meant in fun and so do I, and coming from a friend you can know how to take it in stride. When you are not friends with someone, matter of fact, you do not even like them at all, it is hard to take it any other way than what Martin did.

As I said, Martin should have cold cocked his ass before leaving the facility is the only thing I am disappointed in Martin about.

Except pretty much every report states otherwise.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, these NFL players are pussies. They need to thug up like the NBA players..... Those dudes take 50K off each other during random card games on a flight to Cleveland. Then they threaten to kill each other and back it up by bringing weapons in the locker room.... And there's no crying to the press - Snitches get stitches.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

You're still making up your own "facts".

Read/Listen to the comments by Darnell Dockett, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall, Keenan Lewis, and a wide range of different players who have been in different locker rooms. You have no idea what you're talking about.

One former player on NFL.com (the video can be seen there) said Romeo Crennel as the head coach of the Browns called a meeting to specifically state that the 'N' word would no longer be allowed to be used. And that the problem was amongst black players saying it to each other, never someone of another race.

You're full of it.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Except pretty much every report states otherwise.

Another lie. A couple of players on the Dolphins have said they were friends. But those same players are vehemently against Martin and for Incognito.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another lie. A couple of players on the Dolphins have said they were friends. But those same players are vehemently against Martin and for Incognito.

Because that is what really happened.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3