• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking ahead to AZ

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Division games always make me nervous. Since the Montana days you could throw out the records, because the Falcons, Saints, and Rams would somehow find a way to upset the Niners.

I think Spencer's done a pretty decent job vs. Fitz, but he doesn't seem to be active on game days lately. Does it even matter who covers Fitz in this game?

agree.

even the best teams have bad games, and we haven't had a bad game yet. don't think this will be our next lost and obviously hope not, but you can just sense how we're overlooking the Cards.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How anyone can rank the Ravens second after embarrassing losses to the Jags and Hawks (a combined 4-12 against teams other than the Ravens) is beyond me.

They get a pass for losing games like that because they were a playoff team in recent years. It's weird how the Power Rankings mindset works... it's like they have it set in their minds where they want to rank teams in preseason... and then they spend the entire season trying to justify that belief even as it defies common sense.

A good example of that is how La Confora keeps trying to justify that the 49ers are a bottom 15 team, but since he'd look like a retard ranking them 18th when they are 8-1, he puts them around 8th or 9th..

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i say give gore the day off. hunter and dixon can take the load for one day.

it would be nice if gore took the week off to get healthy,But he is a tough guy he will want to play if he does limit him in action and give hunter most of the carries.It's been a long time since we could say we had 2 good running backs.