• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lol.........

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is a real nice guy, though

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same song and dance for decades now. Tiring as sh*t. We’ve seen worse...but this season was a huge downer that ranks up there with some of the other truly disappointing ones.
For me, this ranks worse than any other season of similar results because unlike those other years, I honestly thought that we had a really good offense going into camp and the start of the season. How wrong could I have been.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, this ranks worse than any other season of similar results because unlike those other years, I honestly thought that we had a really good offense going into camp and the start of the season. How wrong could I have been.

I was really looking forward in seeing an uptick in MTs play,seeing Montgomery. Play and watching a stifling def make a SB......

Disappointing for sure.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is a real nice guy, though

Those of us that remember Cade McNown do find some solace in this. Sometimes players don’t work out but it is extra sh*tty when they’re dbags about it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of us that remember Cade McNown do find some solace in this. Sometimes players don’t work out but it is extra sh*tty when they’re dbags about it.

Yeah, I remember the team revolted before the final game of the season and key players demanded they start Shane Matthews. Everyone who came in contact with McNown HATED him.

Mitch does make you want to root for him, at least. 10 for 21 (47%) for 125 yards (5.9 Y/A) 0 TD's and a 66 rating vs arguably the worst secondary in football is such a complete joke, though. That stat line literally belongs in 1975. Being a nice guy buys you some things in life... but it only gets you so far.

The D is just regular "good" to "decent" without Hicks too. Teams put a tackle, TE and a RB over Mack to chip on him. No Hicks doesn't just hurt our run D. It also takes away our best pass rusher. Mack gets the Lawrence Taylor in 1987 treatment now. After his 20.5 sack season in 86. Teams just made sure LT didn't beat them. Now that we don't have anyone else who CAN beat the opposition. That's what they do to Mack.

Things will get real interesting if Mitch has a similar first half vs Detroit this week. Nagy denies ever having thought about benching him... but there's no way it wasn't in his mind.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay, the Lions board will host the "NFC North Cellar Game" next week between the Detroit Copycats vs the Chicago Hibernators.

I thought you guys were legit after nearly beating KC and basically beating GB if the refs didn't screw you.

It's been pretty bad since that GB game. What happened? Sure looks like the D is getting toasted. Running game looks absent since Kerryon went down. Is that about right?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you guys were legit after nearly beating KC and basically beating GB if the refs didn't screw you.

It's been pretty bad since that GB game. What happened? Sure looks like the D is getting toasted. Running game looks absent since Kerryon went down. Is that about right?
You forgot the games against the Bolts and Iggles too. The Lions are being the Lions with Stafford 4th quarter heroics for his "comeback win stats." The Packers showed the league how to take the ball out of Stafford hands for a game winning comeback win. And yet the Lions are still giving up the lead going into the 4th quarter.... overpaid actors have nothing better to do.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay, the Lions board will host the "NFC North Cellar Game" next week between the Detroit Copycats vs the Chicago Hibernators.

Ill be happy with a split the my hapless team is playing.........
Stafford is on fire right now.....You guys will be tough to stop.....Which is more than I can say about my offfense.....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Nagy decided to not unveil him until week 7.

Atleast he is starting to give him the ball.....If we can get a bonafide olineman in the offseason,Montgomery may have homself a nice career here.....

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is on fire right now.....You guys will be tough to stop.....Which is more than I can say about my offfense.....
The Lions do the same things... they may start out fast but they hit the brakes and give the other team the lead for the 4th quarter before Stafford will work on his 4th quarter heroics comeback win stats. Or they'll stay within striking distance until Stafford goes to work. The Lions Marketing Tool to sell tickets. Unless the Lions get blown out it'll be a 4th quarter game.

PS: the Lions are an upset team... other fan bases get upset when the Lions win, I get upset when they lose. :D

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions are a considerably better team than the Bears right now. Give Stafford 40 minutes time of possession and there's no way the defense can hold them under 14 points, which is all they'll need to win.