• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lol wtf kevin love

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him, but yeah his final 3 quarters where huge letdowns after that massive 1st quarter.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think KYrie is the most complete scoring point guard in the game. Everyone else has some kind of deficiency in their games. Whether its Westbrook who is not a great 3 pt shooter, or Curry who is not a great driver to the rim.

KYrie first off has the best handle in the NBa hands down. He is one of the best in the NBA finishing at the rim despite playing below the rim- the angles and spin that he uses to get the ball in the basket is just disgusting. He has a great mid-range game that is really starting to look like Kobe 2.0, and he of course can drain the 3 with just about anyone.

Everyone else has some give or take to their game on the offensive side. Kyrie at all 3 levels, at the rim, midrange and from deep is amazing.

How Stephen Curry Dominates The Paint

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great article froM Jason Lloyd about Kevin Love and how much better he is doing for the Cavs- ESPECIALLY since Lue took over for Blatt.....what a difference.

On his way out of the locker room, one of the Cavs’ staffers tried handing Kevin Love the stat sheet from his historic 34-point first quarter as a thoughtful keepsake. Love had nowhere to carry it, however, so he left it on a chair and said he would get a copy another day after practice. “I can print out the second through fourth quarters instead if you want,” the staffer joked, poking fun at what was a rather dreary six points on 1 of 6 shooting for Love after the first quarter.

2. Love cracked up. “F--- you,” he said and walked down the long corridor and out of Quicken Loans Arena.

3. What seems like a rather innocuous moment actually illustrates quite well Love’s comfort in Cleveland, in the locker room and in this system. No longer is he guarded with the media or even his teammates. No longer is he answering questions about his fit, addressing the silliness over his absence from group photos or participating in the passive-aggressive jabs back and forth with LeBron James over MVP candidates and fit in/fit out tweets. All of it has been washed away by championship champagne.

4. Love enjoyed his first 40-point game as a member of the Cavs and set records along the way. His 34 points are the second-most in NBA history, behind only Klay Thompon’s 37-point outburst. His eight 3-pointers in the first quarter set a team record.

5. “I had a good rhythm, made my first couple shots,” Love said. “And it was on from there.”

6. From the time Tyronn Lue took over as head coach, one of his top priorities was finding ways to make Love more comfortable in the Cavs’ system. To that end, Lue acknowledged Wednesday that the first play call of every game this year has been a shot for Kevin Love in the post.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great article froM Jason Lloyd about Kevin Love and how much better he is doing for the Cavs- ESPECIALLY since Lue took over for Blatt.....what a difference.

On his way out of the locker room, one of the Cavs’ staffers tried handing Kevin Love the stat sheet from his historic 34-point first quarter as a thoughtful keepsake. Love had nowhere to carry it, however, so he left it on a chair and said he would get a copy another day after practice. “I can print out the second through fourth quarters instead if you want,” the staffer joked, poking fun at what was a rather dreary six points on 1 of 6 shooting for Love after the first quarter.

2. Love cracked up. “F--- you,” he said and walked down the long corridor and out of Quicken Loans Arena.

3. What seems like a rather innocuous moment actually illustrates quite well Love’s comfort in Cleveland, in the locker room and in this system. No longer is he guarded with the media or even his teammates. No longer is he answering questions about his fit, addressing the silliness over his absence from group photos or participating in the passive-aggressive jabs back and forth with LeBron James over MVP candidates and fit in/fit out tweets. All of it has been washed away by championship champagne.

4. Love enjoyed his first 40-point game as a member of the Cavs and set records along the way. His 34 points are the second-most in NBA history, behind only Klay Thompon’s 37-point outburst. His eight 3-pointers in the first quarter set a team record.

5. “I had a good rhythm, made my first couple shots,” Love said. “And it was on from there.”

6. From the time Tyronn Lue took over as head coach, one of his top priorities was finding ways to make Love more comfortable in the Cavs’ system. To that end, Lue acknowledged Wednesday that the first play call of every game this year has been a shot for Kevin Love in the post.

I agree with all of this.

This post is also why people take issue with Cavs fans who claim that Cleveland would have beaten GS in 2015 with a healthy KI and Love. The team was vastly different. Chemistry had not been built and they had zero leadership from the head coach. Projecting success the year prior based on what the team accomplished last year is simply not correct.

The culture in Cleveland started changing when Blatt got fired. Most franchises would have kept Blatt around because he reached the Finals in his first year. Cavs management correctly assessed that the team made it that far in spite of Blatt, not because of him. In fact, many people around the league blasted the Cavs for pulling the plug on Blatt.

Had the Cavs not made that bold move, everything that has happened since would have likely played out differently. When Love was on the outside looking in, this team was not nearly as good as they are now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of this.

This post is also why people take issue with Cavs fans who claim that Cleveland would have beaten GS in 2015 with a healthy KI and Love. The team was vastly different. Chemistry had not been built and they had zero leadership from the head coach. Projecting success the year prior based on what the team accomplished last year is simply not correct.

The culture in Cleveland started changing when Blatt got fired. Most franchises would have kept Blatt around because he reached the Finals in his first year. Cavs management correctly assessed that the team made it that far in spite of Blatt, not because of him. In fact, many people around the league blasted the Cavs for pulling the plug on Blatt.

Had the Cavs not made that bold move, everything that has happened since would have likely played out differently. When Love was on the outside looking in, this team was not nearly as good as they are now.

it was a good move to fire Blatt obviously- but the Finals 2 years ago was won by GSW because they could focus on LeBron and basically swarm him defensively.

I gotta believe it would have been different if the Warriors couldnt triple LeBron at will because his best scorers next to him were Jr SMith and Timo Mozgov, LOL......

but history is history. Cavs will get the rubber match - assuming health.