• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh...

Just so you know..... Its always a bad look to question someones ‘smarts‘ whilst misspelling simple words.... Talk about clueless.

Just two places NW..........

1. Laughing at your ‘smarts‘ at ‘winning online arguments‘.

AND

2. Replying to your ‘smarts‘ aka opinions.

Somehow you think it matters where a team plays its home games, so of those out of country games, the fact is some of those games were Rams home games too, right? The point is, a fan has no control over where their team plays a home game.

Here‘s another fact....

The Pats have just 6 more seasons playing in the Boston area compared to the Rams playing in the LA area. So when you are talking over half a decade of Fan Area Loyalty there is an not a significant difference. Not that is matters to me, but it seems the question is a matter of Area Loyalty to you, no?

Lastly.....

1. You can have a ‘Lastly two things‘...
2. You can have a ‘Lastly three things or more‘...
3. You can have a ‘Lastly list of things‘ however they should regard one subject like I am doing here with your ‘question‘ on whether you an have ‘Lastly two things‘ or not, or like I did before about your ‘smarts‘ aka opinions.
4. And ‘lastly‘....... (No you can‘t do this, unless it is done intentionally for an emphasis, or an exaggeration like I am doing here with you, unless you just don‘t care if it is in done in bad form, or not, much like your did with your misspelling simple words when calling out another posters ‘smarts‘) Now you can go ask your make believe friend if you like, (maybe bring up my intentional run on sentence too) but I doubt they will have a different opinion than you, since you are he, and he is you.
Phew! I bet you feel better now.
Try having sex, with a woman for a release instead.

What is it with the inability to stay focused?

It's not about A home game. Or even a couple home games. It's where the team is/was located.

Firstly and lastly, see how I started and ended there?
It's really not that difficult.

Technically, firstly should never be used at all. Nor should lastly or secondly or thirdly. All of these are considered bad English.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That supposed gypsy life was due to a bubble-headed divorcee owner that was killing the franchise. Had she done what Orthwein had done and sold to an owner that would keep the team in LA, this discussion would be moot. She is despised among most Rams fans.
OK, I'll play along. So that contributes to ONE move...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're proving my point of the CleLaMoLa Rams continually relocating. Keep trying to convince yourself otherwise by attempting to quantify it by years. Does that change the facts?

Do you and the others claim that STL SB? Then embrace the gypsy style life they've also had.
So I proved your point?

What is your point?

You might want to state your point in plain English before you go on proclaiming your point is proven?

You really cant be stating a fact of the Rams reloating as a point..... That is just a fact .... So you must have an actual point about the reloations?

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Brady/Buc Bandwagon fans were also 12s and now Ram fans?
I think all the 12s have left the board years ago, just a bunch of real Hawks fans. Sorry, the term 12s has always bothered me and I hate when people use it.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're good luck for us Patriots fans, because the winning only started when Brady took over as QB and ended when he left. Now we are stuck with that hooded grumundgeon that needs to show he can with without #12
Yea and Bill isn’t even as cute as Brady either!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I proved your point?

What is your point?

You might want to state your point in plain English before you go on proclaiming your point is proven?

You really cant be stating a fact of the Rams reloating as a point..... That is just a fact .... So you must have an actual point about the reloations?
Vitamike what's a "reloations"? Asking for a friend. Oops!

The point is, was and will remain the same. LA is not a football town as proven by ALL the team relocations. Not just your beloved CleLaMoLa Rams.
Thus the bandwagon fans.
Thus the relocations.
Thus the gypsy life style.

Try keeping up. It's not that difficult to follow. Well until you start throwing in stupid shit like the Pats played all around greater Boston. Or the difference in years...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all the 12s have left the board years ago, just a bunch of real Hawks fans. Sorry, the term 12s has always bothered me and I hate when people use it.
I know that's why I use it. I enjoy getting the Hawk fans fired up. They make it so easy sometimes. Travelling around the states you do see a lot less 12th fan jersey's now.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're good luck for us Patriots fans, because the winning only started when Brady took over as QB and ended when he left. Now we are stuck with that hooded grumundgeon that needs to show he can with without #12

Take him out Sonny!! Haha

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'll play along. So that contributes to ONE move...

You are precious with your backpedaling you poor thing. Seems as if you’re at some kind of crisis point here and the Rams have sent you over the top. I have to say it’s just a beautiful thing you continuing to bump the LOL at the Rams thread

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take him out Sonny!! Haha
I watched Kraft at the owners meeting and he didn't seem too happy about not having playoff success lately. His GM spends a NFL record 163 mill in guaranteed money last season in FA , to only get walloped by 30 points to the Bills in playoffs. He should have been beaten by a frozen dildo in Buffalo

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Kraft at the owners meeting and he didn't seem too happy about not having playoff success lately. His GM spends a NFL record 163 mill in guaranteed money last season in FA , to only get walloped by 30 points to the Bills in playoffs. He should have been beaten by a frozen dildo in Buffalo
Tough spot for Mac Jones to be in at a young age. Something to be said about sitting and watching like TB did. Mahomes too

But the speed of the game should slow down for Jones as a sophomore. Then it’s just balance of run and pass in NE as usual. Just have to be good like TB on 3rd down. That’s where the Rams had his number in this years playoffs. At least until the 4 consecutive TOs :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough spot for Mac Jones to be in at a young age. Something to be said about sitting and watching like TB did. Mahomes too

But the speed of the game should slow down for Jones as a sophomore. Then it’s just balance of run and pass in NE as usual. Just have to be good like TB on 3rd down. That’s where the Rams had his number in this years playoffs. At least until the 4 consecutive TOs :L
I was pleasantly surprised at how Mac played considering lack of weapons and like you said, was thrown right into the fire, the D played poorly. My biggest gripe is that BB has no business being the GM. He should be just the HC and let someone else worry about the personnal and he shouldn't be the highest paid person on the team. First thing is to get rid of his bum son Steve and all the rejects he keeps bringing back like Patricia

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pleasantly surprised at how Mac played considering lack of weapons and like you said, was thrown right into the fire, the D played poorly. My biggest gripe is that BB has no business being the GM. He should be just the HC and let someone else worry about the personnal and he shouldn't be the highest paid person on the team. First thing is to get rid of his bum son Steve and all the rejects he keeps bringing back like Patricia

He’s getting old too. At some point he’s got to pass it on I would think.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that's why I use it. I enjoy getting the Hawk fans fired up. They make it so easy sometimes. Travelling around the states you do see a lot less 12th fan jersey's now.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vitamike what's a "reloations"? Asking for a friend. Oops!

The point is, was and will remain the same. LA is not a football town as proven by ALL the team relocations. Not just your beloved CleLaMoLa Rams.
Thus the bandwagon fans.
Thus the relocations.
Thus the gypsy life style.

Try keeping up. It's not that difficult to follow. Well until you start throwing in stupid shit like the Pats played all around greater Boston. Or the difference in years...
Your point is just ridiculous.

The first move to LA led the Rams in Pro Football attendance by far of any other team, and is still likely an attendance record for that tenure to this date comparatively speaking.

So a franchise that moved TO LA TWO times and moved away Only ONCE makes LA somehow not a football town???

Follow the greenbacks my man!

If the money is not there than LA is not a Football town. If the greenbacks don‘t make sense than they never move there in the first place much less a second time.

The one time they actually moved away from LA was orchestrated by a widowed bar fly that some say killed her husband and gained full control of the Rams to move them away from LA and to her home town in St Louis.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was the bandwagon fans that pissed you off but something did which I'm curious as to why. Yes there are a lot less 12th fan jersey's roaming around like a lot less Pats Brady jersey's roaming around.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give it another year or 2 and Mac will be a solid QB. It took Josh Allen a couple of years before he started to preform like a pro bowler.

Status
Not open for further replies.