• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gold is a franchise that has had more moves than exlax.

1 LA SB.
1 STL SB or does that count as a CleLaMoLa SB?

So yes 71+ years with 2 SBs = mediocrity

Change my mind

Lol. You cannot be this dumb.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile back in mediocrity

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Seahawks fans I don’t want to start another LOL at another NFC West team right now but tell me what you think about Bobby Wagner and how much he has left in the tank

@Judge Fudge @Sharkonabicycle @HaroldSeattle
He's certainly lost a step. The days of Bobby Wagner covering decently running 40 yards downfield (yes he did that) is long gone. He's also not making quite the cuts with the speed to generate tackles for loss. That said, his football IQ for an ILB is still one of the best if not the best in the league. He's rarely out of position, is always in the right gap, and tells other players what to do. A true defensive coach.

His physical qualities are diminishing is all, which is expected for the # of hits the guy has taken and made over the years.

All in all, I'd say he's got maybe 2 years left in the tank. Is he worth $20M a year (what Seattle was on the hook for)? No. Is he worth $7M or so for a traditional 4-3 ILB role? Absolutely IMO. If you can supplement enough talent that is somewhat seasoned around him and an OKAY front 4 (Seattle's last year was trash) he can still excel.

Bobby acts as his own agent so there's nobody out there cold calling every GM/coach in the league unless it's Bobby himself, so not surprising he hasn't been picked up. He may be a) waiting to see what happens in the draft, b) considering retirement, c) seeing where Seattle ends up, etc. Kind of hard to gauge. Can he still play quality football? Yah, absolutely. He still put up a 71 PFF grade last year. Yah you're not gonna get his 2018 form, but he's still quality. Did not end the season with any major injuries, etc.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Seahawks fans I don’t want to start another LOL at another NFC West team right now but tell me what you think about Bobby Wagner and how much he has left in the tank

@Judge Fudge @Sharkonabicycle @HaroldSeattle

I believe in shooting straight. Always have and always will.

I'm conflicted. On one hand I have Strong disdain for the Rams because I came in at 2001. When it was Seahawks and Rams battling for the division.

On the other. I'm happy because I'm a huge Wagner fan. I showed this in the Seahawks Board but this is how much of a fan i was....

20220313_143032.jpg

I bought that Jeresy in August 2019. Rarely wore it.

The day he was released. Within a couple of hours I was looking at jeresy frames. Came on the Sunday and up over my sink that day.

To speak how much the means....

The only other that is framed an Autographed Kirk McLean that I won in a online Auction.

He deserves another ring. Still got tons in the tank but we are going through a "Re tool" and hard decisions had to be made.

Ps you might have to Google Kirk McLean so sorry for the extra work

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SJ76

oh, I didn't realize at the time I replied that Wagner had already signed lol. I hate that he's going to the Rams but it was Seattle's choice to let him walk... certainly not mine.

IMO it's a great signing. The 5 years $50M is not a BARGAIN (so I can't give it an A or A+) but still a good signing, and I'm sure it's structured in a way so the last 2-3 years wont matter anyway.

The Rams have a decent enough front 4 thanks to the human wrecking ball, that Wagner should help that defense a ton. He'll get everyone lined up correctly, he's a leader in the locker room, super humble, is not going to cause distraction, etc.

IMO he's 100% a hall of fame ILB and Seattle's best linebacker of all time. I'll give the Rams an A- signing (again, I reserve A to A+ for super bargain deals, going back to the $7M or so I said in the post I replied to you on). Still, $10M is just fine. You're not going to get QUITE the physical production he offered 3 years ago (I mean even now it's not BAD, just not what I'd label ELITE), but you add one of the best mental minds on defense in the NFL.

IF this is some $50M, $40M guaranteed amount with massive hits in the later years, then I'd lower it to a B- or C+ range. IMO you should be buying Wagner for 2 years. So if the contract emulates that, then good signing. Seattle has not been giving out any long term contracts this offseason... everything they're offering is 1-2 years... so while Bobby might not see that money, he may still like the option of security it COULD bring.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe in shooting straight. Always have and always will.

I'm conflicted. On one hand I have Strong disdain for the Rams because I came in at 2001. When it was Seahawks and Rams battling for the division.

On the other. I'm happy because I'm a huge Wagner fan. I showed this in the Seahawks Board but this is how much of a fan i was....

View attachment 292969

I bought that Jeresy in August 2019. Rarely wore it.

The day he was released. Within a couple of hours I was looking at jeresy frames. Came on the Sunday and up over my sink that day.

To speak how much the means....

The only other that is framed an Autographed Kirk McLean that I won in a online Auction.

He deserves another ring. Still got tons in the tank but we are going through a "Re tool" and hard decisions had to be made.

Ps you might have to Google Kirk McLean so sorry for the extra work

Hey no worries. Rams just got a lot better over the middle on D. ILB Troy Reeder was our biggest weakness on the entire team last year. Ernest Jones ILB rookie was good for a rookie but that was our biggest place to improve. I didn’t realize Bobby was only 31.

Glad to have his leadership and welcome to the Rams for sure.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SJ76

oh, I didn't realize at the time I replied that Wagner had already signed lol. I hate that he's going to the Rams but it was Seattle's choice to let him walk... certainly not mine.

IMO it's a great signing. The 5 years $50M is not a BARGAIN (so I can't give it an A or A+) but still a good signing, and I'm sure it's structured in a way so the last 2-3 years wont matter anyway.

The Rams have a decent enough front 4 thanks to the human wrecking ball, that Wagner should help that defense a ton. He'll get everyone lined up correctly, he's a leader in the locker room, super humble, is not going to cause distraction, etc.

IMO he's 100% a hall of fame ILB and Seattle's best linebacker of all time. I'll give the Rams an A- signing (again, I reserve A to A+ for super bargain deals, going back to the $7M or so I said in the post I replied to you on). Still, $10M is just fine. You're not going to get QUITE the physical production he offered 3 years ago (I mean even now it's not BAD, just not what I'd label ELITE), but you add one of the best mental minds on defense in the NFL.

IF this is some $50M, $40M guaranteed amount with massive hits in the later years, then I'd lower it to a B- or C+ range. IMO you should be buying Wagner for 2 years. So if the contract emulates that, then good signing. Seattle has not been giving out any long term contracts this offseason... everything they're offering is 1-2 years... so while Bobby might not see that money, he may still like the option of security it COULD bring.

ILB Ernest Jones was pretty solid last year for a rookie. But we upgraded big time over Reeder. He was awful.

I would expect Jones to do a lot do the tough work but Jones will learn a lot from BW. ILB was our biggest weakness last year on the entire team.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ILB Ernest Jones was pretty solid last year for a rookie. But we upgraded big time over Reeder. He was awful.

I would expect Jones to do a lot do the tough work but Jones will learn a lot from BW. ILB was our biggest weakness last year on the entire team.

Linebacker has been the Rams weakness for the longest I can remember. The Wagner acquisition will definitely help your younger guys.

It's going to be sad as a Seahawks fan to watch Wilson and Wagner come back to Seattle this year in different uniforms (Broncos play Seattle in Seattle)...

HOLD ME SJ76!!!

hold-me-hug.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Linebacker has been the Rams weakness for the longest I can remember. The Wagner acquisition will definitely help your younger guys.

It's going to be sad as a Seahawks fan to watch Wilson and Wagner come back to Seattle this year in different uniforms (Broncos play Seattle in Seattle)...

HOLD ME SJ76!!!

hold-me-hug.gif

What’s your address I’ll send you some chocolates and fat strippers. 2 of them multi racial of course

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey no worries. Rams just got a lot better over the middle on D. ILB Troy Reeder was our biggest weakness on the entire team last year. Ernest Jones ILB rookie was good for a rookie but that was our biggest place to improve. I didn’t realize Bobby was only 31.

Glad to have his leadership and welcome to the Rams for sure.
You're not kidding about Reeder. Love the guy but holy shit I cringed when he had to make a play.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not kidding about Reeder. Love the guy but holy shit I cringed when he had to make a play.

Reeder was awful. Going back to the Green Bay playoff game in 2021. Jones stepped in down the stretch in 2022 tho. Huge upgrade

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep deflecting Skippy. But there is some current talent on that roster that won't be there to start the year. You're an injury or two away from being the Jets next season.
So any guess how the FO will get under the cap? Probably not, it's not part of your Madden 2020 game.
this from 2/3/21 ^

You are a consistent dippy I’ll give you that.

J…..E…..T……S

Pats Pats Pats!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this from 2/3/21 ^

You are a consistent dippy I’ll give you that.

J…..E…..T……S

Pats Pats Pats!!
That continuous sound you hear, that's me laughing while living rent free in your head.
Glad I was able to teach you about dates. Continue to derp.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that need a visual of what mediocrity looks like...here is the past two decades
Screenshot_20220401-165236_Facebook.jpg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That continuous sound you hear, that's me laughing while living rent free in your head.
Glad I was able to teach you about dates. Continue to derp.

lol this thread has broken you and you keep coming back for more. It’s daily entertainment for me.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, a graph for over 20 years, nobody gives a shit.

He’s been reaching and he’s desperate. It’s beautiful. Skipping like a broken record. Poor guy has turned into old Cowboys fan

It’s just too much for him.

97CBD7AE-4843-4A18-9F4E-C7E3ED894421.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.