• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully understand if St Louis fans abandoned the team. Tough to get a team, get invested, fade in quality then leave town within a relatively small window. Now factor in that they also lost the football Cardinals years before and they have to be a bit over the whole NFL team thing (or bitter).

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of Rams fans from St. Louis still. They are just too embarrassed to admit it.
I went through most of 2 1/2 decades of bad teams in NE. I was still a fan.

I had a really hot girlfriend that was a Rams fan in 2002. The world was sure that "the greatest show on turf" would win the SB that year.
Imagine the flack I got for saying the Patriots would win that year- and that was at the beginning of the year when Brady was a nobody!
My reasoning was that the Patriots had the best defense in NFL, which was also ridiculed.
This hot blonde and I had a lot of fun talking about a Patriots Rams SB - up until we quit seeing each other before the playoffs.
She never called me again after that SB.....

Bad memories!! Haha

The wife is from STL. Not one person in her family has any interest in the Rams. Some have jumped to Chiefs. Of all my friends back there none even watch the super bowl this year. I’m telling you…. It’s serious St. Louis butthurt

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad memories!! Haha

The wife is from STL. Not one person in her family has any interest in the Rams. Some have jumped to Chiefs. Of all my friends back there none even watch the super bowl this year. I’m telling you…. It’s serious St. Louis butthurt
On the contrary. They are very good memories.
Unfortunately, we lived 2500 miles apart. The better it was, the more you miss it!
I'd call her today - if the wife would let me.....

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the contrary. They are very good memories.
Unfortunately, we lived 2500 miles apart. The better it was, the more you miss it!
I'd call her today - if the wife would let me.....

Ahhh the LD. Painful but lots of sex when together. I miss it hahaha

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve went full tard. Again. Over and over.

1st the Rams are a joke. Not going anywhere. They are in cap hell no way out… yadah yadah. It’s all in this thread from you. Then you get called out after the super bowl W. You transition to the last 20 years… why? We all know how good NE was.

This is why you’re a raging vagina. Instead of doubling down with your Patriot tears, just admit you were wrong. The Rams are ballin with Mcvay since he came in the league and the FO found a way to make it happen. It’s not hard. Everyone else on this thread who dogged the Rams either admitted they were wrong or have stayed away becasue they know it…

Besides you. So you can keep being pathetic which is obvious and stop being a female or go ahead and keep up the tard within you.

Btw your Patriot tears are delicious.
Oh no more vag comments and you doubled down with the salty tears, and then the tissue box. Wow you really out did yourself on this one.

Try and follow along this thread is over a year long. I know you're not used to anything lasting more than a minute or two.

Enjoy your one year dynasty.
If an Eagle and Seahawk mate do they have little lambs?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no more vag comments and you doubled down with the salty tears, and then the tissue box. Wow you really out did yourself on this one.

Try and follow along this thread is over a year long. I know you're not used to anything lasting more than a minute or two.

You’re all over the place in this thread with your goalpost moving. Hahaha im trying to follow you but the Rams are just way up in your head.

This is your summary here:
Rams currently suck FO sucks - 2021
Then it’s the 70 year history of the Rams mediocrity
Last 20 years of Pats dynasty cuz they currently suck
Blah blah blah

Who’s got the Lombardi now? Yes you need more Kleenex’s if you’re going to use them on your vag as well

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve went full tard. Again. Over and over.

1st the Rams are a joke. Not going anywhere. They are in cap hell no way out… yadah yadah. It’s all in this thread from you. Then you get called out after the super bowl W. You transition to the last 20 years… why? We all know how good NE was.

This is why you’re a raging vagina. Instead of doubling down with your Patriot tears, just admit you were wrong. The Rams are ballin with Mcvay since he came in the league and the FO found a way to make it happen. It’s not hard. Everyone else on this thread who dogged the Rams either admitted they were wrong or have stayed away becasue they know it…

Besides you. So you can keep being pathetic which is obvious and stop being a female or go ahead and keep up the tard within you.

Btw your Patriot tears are delicious.
Since you're the King of cherry picking...
Do Shanahan, Garopolla and the Niners have to pay taxes on McVay and the Rams for their ownership?

Or is that something you and the other pigeon chested pounder Ram fans avoid talking about, like the other 69 years of the CleLaMoLa Rams?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you're the King of cherry picking...
Do Shanahan, Garopolla and the Niners have to pay taxes on McVay and the Rams for their ownership?

Or is that something you and the other pigeon chested pounder Ram fans avoid talking about, like the other 69 years of the CleLaMoLa Rams?
At least you can finally say something about the current NFL. It’s very impressive the ownership the Rams have over you.

Perhaps you should look at the 2022 NFC championship scoreboard for that answer? Or perhaps the ILB we just signed? Lolol

Anything else or is it time for another midol? You’re really getting killed here

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tired of the Seahawks?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and when Matt Millen Belichick stops wasting big amounts of Krafts money on bums like Agholar and Jonnu Smith(sp?) and we get a guy who knows how to draft, Pats will be better and Cam will have weapons like the great first round pick N'keal Harry
I get the frustration on missing in the draft. Having Brady made it a bit easier to hide flaws but Mac isn't that player right now so I understand the need to draft BPA and not reach for a player.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you can finally say something about the current NFL. It’s very impressive the ownership the Rams have over you.

Perhaps you should look at the 2022 NFC championship scoreboard for that answer? Or perhaps the ILB we just signed? Lolol

Anything else or is it time for another midol? You’re really getting killed here
The king never disappoints.

Nice deflection.

Your derpiness is my O2.

Don't ever stop.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of the Seahawks?
Oh my bad. I thought they were Seahawk or Eagle fans.

They all sound the same pounding their pigeon chests after a one year dynasty.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude hates the Hawks cause I believe he got harassed by a couple idiots at a game so he hates the entire fan base. Kind of childish since all fan bases have those idiots.
Well you're close.

But that's not the reason.

It was the harrassement to a 6 year old that took it over the top. Then it was the vulgar treatment of my brother in laws daughter (who btw is a season ticket holder and hawk fan). Just to name two.

You also forget how much time I spent in the PNW with those so called fans.

Sure every fan base has their asses. Seattle is just full of them. They've toned it down a bit after some disappointing return to the playoffs and the bandwagon exodus. But there are plenty around.

Contrary to popular demand there are even a few posters here that I have no issue with. But so many 12s only see red when the slightest thing negative is said about their precious Hawks.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude hates the Hawks cause I believe he got harassed by a couple idiots at a game so he hates the entire fan base. Kind of childish since all fan bases have those idiots.
Oh and I must admit how fun it is getting their panties in a bunch.

Almost as easy as it is to rile up the couple Ram bandwagoners we have on here.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to embarrass yourself. No wonder your mommy shipped you many time zones away. You’re so desperate you are focusing on pre-Mcvay era. Lol

It’s 2022 Jr

View attachment 293062
Amazing how you can deflect from facts.

Is this the laugh at the Rams 2022 thread?

Stay derpy

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how you can deflect from facts.

Is this the laugh at the Rams 2022 thread?

Stay derpy

Facts like the 2022 NFC championship game?

You are not even making sense at this point. Your record just keeps skipping man lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts like the 2022 NFC championship game?

You are not even making sense at this point. Your record just keeps skipping man lol
It's great knowing the 1# test fishing line I use to reel you in will never break.

Keep cherry picking and changing your narrative.

You couldn't avoid facts or questions more if you tried.images (4).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.