• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best team rarely wins the NCAA tournament.
Not during the Wooden years!

short film art GIF by Will Kim

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original thread title was “LOL AT MINNESOTA”. Thanks to Fred 32 pages later everyone but him is “LOL AT MINNESOTA”

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First one was pretty racist as is this one as well. But you leftists think it's ok to be racist towards white people, don't you?

And what would you rather me do, lie?

I'm not like you, I can't lie purposely for any reason.

It wasn't racist at all. With the nonstop petty insults you throw around in just about every comment your behavior reminds me of spoiled suburban white kids. In others words, grow up.

You already lie. Remember when you said Wisconsin has never won a CBB national title? Well that's was an outright lie.

And you're damn right you're not like me. I don't lie and I don't overly pimp up any teams I root for. You do both. Giving you shit for all the incorrect things you say isn't lying.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't racist at all. With the nonstop petty insults you throw around in just about every comment your behavior reminds me of spoiled suburban white kids. In others words, grow up.

It was racist. If you replaced the word "white" in your post with the word "black" or Asian or Hispanic, etc., You'd possibly have gotten banned or put in a time out for a time. I'm not accusing YOU of being a racist, but what you posted was.
You already lie. Remember when you said Wisconsin has never won a CBB national title? Well that's was an outright lie.

That's not a lie, that's a mistake that I admitted to right away. The fact you don't know the difference shows that your brain doesn't work right.
And you're damn right you're not like me. I don't lie and I don't overly pimp up any teams I root for. You do both. Giving you shit for all the incorrect things you say isn't lying.
Yes, you DO lie. And when you are called out about it, you just ignore it and continue telling the lie. That makes you a LIAR. You do it with no concern for the truth.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was racist. If you replaced the word "white" in your post with the word "black" or Asian or Hispanic, etc., You'd possibly have gotten banned or put in a time out for a time. I'm not accusing YOU of being a racist, but what you posted was.

That's not a lie, that's a mistake that I admitted to right away. The fact you don't know the difference shows that your brain doesn't work right.

Yes, you DO lie. And when you are called out about it, you just ignore it and continue telling the lie. That makes you a LIAR. You do it with no concern for the truth.
giphy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was racist. If you replaced the word "white" in your post with the word "black" or Asian or Hispanic, etc., You'd possibly have gotten banned or put in a time out for a time. I'm not accusing YOU of being racist, but what you posted was.

Actually no it wasn't because that's the way you act, like a spoiled little brat. The bolded part, yes you are. Have you already forgotten what you said yesterday?

So you are a racist, then?

So you keep saying you're not a liar. But I just caught you in another lie. And yet another lie you told was saying Oregon hasn't won a CBB national title. According to the ncaa (who you think you're smarter than) the Ducks have won a title.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no it wasn't because that's the way you act, like a spoiled little brat. The bolded part, yes you are. Have you already forgotten what you said yesterday?

So you keep saying you're not a liar. But I just caught you in another lie. And yet another lie you told was saying Oregon hasn't won a CBB national title. According to the ncaa (who you think you're smarter than) the Ducks have won a title.
I didn't call you a racist, I asked you if you were. Go back and check. There's a difference.

As for Oregon's 1939 cbb "title", that's not a lie, that's simply my opinion

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a cfb fan, I'd have figured you would be well aware that several college football teams have been declared Natl Champs, yet the schools don't claim them. Why? Because they don't feel they deserve it, maybe?

And Oregon's 1939 cbb team doesn't deserve that one, either. But hey, if they feel the need to claim it, that's their choice, but that says a lot about Oregon fans.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a cfb fan, I'd have figured you would be well aware that several college football teams have been declared Natl Champs, yet the schools don't claim them. Why? Because they don't feel they deserve it, maybe?

And Oregon's 1939 cbb team doesn't deserve that one, either. But hey, if they feel the need to claim it, that's their choice, but that says a lot about Oregon fans.

Oregon wasn't "declared" National Champs...they won the NCAA Championship. Something Minnesota basketball knows nothing about.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you really saying Oregon was declared champs and didn't win the '39 ncaa tournament? There's no question you have a head full of bad wiring.

And one more thing. We aren't talking about CFB right now. We're talking about CBB. Seems that you don't know the difference between the two.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't call you a racist, I asked you if you were. Go back and check. There's a difference.

As for Oregon's 1939 cbb "title", that's not a lie, that's simply my opinion

Well the ncaa recognizes them as champs. But it's funny you think your "opinion" is more valid than what the ncaa says.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this isn't a college paper, it's a sports forum. Do you know how many spelling and English errors I have ignored by others because only losers with no substance nag about such petty BS

How would you know what a college paper is. You’ve made it apparent that you never actually attended a real college. But of course, West Point and Harvard wanted you.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really saying Oregon was declared champs and didn't win the '39 ncaa tournament? There's no question you have a head full of bad wiring.

No, that's not what I am saying. I am saying that Oregon won "a tournament", declared by only the NCAA to be the Natl Championship tournament when another more well established and regarded tournament was already in existence and declaring their Championship to be the Natl Championship tournament, and that the majority of fans and the national press also considered the NIT to be the more legitimate tournament, especially in 1939 when the NIT Champ was so clearly superior to the NCAA's chump.
And one more thing. We aren't talking about CFB right now. We're talking about CBB. Seems that you don't know the difference between the two.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did
How would you know what a college paper is. You’ve made it apparent that you never actually attended a real college. But of course, West Point and Harvard wanted you.
I've never indicated any such thing, and I never claimed Harvard wanted me, which makes you either a blatent liar, or an idiot who doesn't know any better?

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did

I've never indicated any such thing, and I never claimed Harvard wanted me, which makes you either a blatent liar, or an idiot who doesn't know any better?

I thought you said you went to a top university. I assumed that would be Harvard or Princeton. But then you also said that you only went to a community college. Definitely mixed messages. So just to avoid any confusion, did you attend a real college, and if so, which one.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said you went to a top university. I assumed that would be Harvard or Princeton. But then you also said that you only went to a community college. Definitely mixed messages. So just to avoid any confusion, did you attend a real college, and if so, which one.
Did you? Because are we sure Notre Dame is actually an educational institution, or is it really a religious cult indoctrination center?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that's not what I am saying. I am saying that Oregon won "a tournament", declared by only the NCAA to be the Natl Championship tournament when another more well established and regarded tournament was already in existence and declaring their Championship to be the Natl Championship tournament, and that the majority of fans and the national press also considered the NIT to be the more legitimate tournament, especially in 1939 when the NIT Champ was so clearly superior to the NCAA's chump.

Oh I see what you're saying. You think the ncaa is invalid. The NIT champs that season was St. John's (NY), they finished 18-4. Oregon that year finished 29-5.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you? Because are we sure Notre Dame is actually an educational institution, or is it really a religious cult indoctrination center?

Weren't you just complaining a few weeks ago that Notre Dame accepted everyone and didn't try to push Christianity on gays, Muslims, etc.?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong. He went to six top universities and West Point was interested in him. Did you know Minnesota football historically is N.D.'s equal?