• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how both words are spelled, so spell check isn't going to change either of those words in my posts. Guess that's too high of a bar for you.
Dude, this isn't a college paper, it's a sports forum. Do you know how many spelling and English errors I have ignored by others because only losers with no substance nag about such petty BS

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this isn't a college paper, it's a sports forum. Do you know how many spelling and English errors I have ignored by others because only losers with no substance nag about such petty BS

Probably worth checking your posts when you are trying to puff your chest regarding your community college "education".

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a moron like yourself would claim that anyone other than the champion designated by the NCAA was the champion.

The best team rarely wins the NCAA tournament.
Lots of morons out there then because the vast majority of the fans and sports media of 1939 agree with me

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm human, humans make mistakes. I never said Wisconsin never had a cbb title, I mistakenly said they were not credited for any. Simply forgot about the one in 1941.

I'd assume you were The Messiah come again since you seem to demand perfection, but since I know you to be a liar, it's more likely ****you are just a a lowly POS****. <----- too funny

You make "mistakes" all the time though. Then when you're called out for your nonstop nonsense you start calling people names.

**** = thanks for proving my point

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota's CFB accomplishments from the 1930's are valid but Oregon's 1939 CBB title isn't. :pound:

fred's a genius

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make "mistakes" all the time though. Then when you're called out for your nonstop nonsense you start calling people names.

**** = thanks for proving my point
I don't make that many mistakes, considering how much I write/post and the ones I do make are usually understandable. But that doesn't change the fact that only pathetic losers with no substance to their arguments waste time not picking about such petty shit, usually because they are losing the debate and want to divert the discussion, lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't make that many mistakes, considering how much I write/post and the ones I do make are usually understandable. But that doesn't change the fact that only pathetic loser with no substance to their arguments waste time not picking about such petty shit, usually because they are losing the debate and want to divert the discussion, lol.

dave-chapelle-gif-8.gif

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best team rarely wins the NCAA tournament. You probably think Gonzaga is the true CBB champ from last year.
No, the difference between now days and 1939 is that there was already another tournament that the VAST majority of people recognized as the more legit tourney AND the team that won that tourney was easily recognized as the far superior team in 1939

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the person that has overly pimped up Minnesota football from the 1930's.
Those 1930s Gopher football teams actually played AND BEAT the best teams in the country. 1939 Oregon Webfoots bb team did not.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota's CFB accomplishments from the 1930's are valid but Oregon's 1939 CBB title isn't. :pound:

fred's a genius
Analysis of 1939 cbb season will show anyone with a brain that the NIT champs were the far superior team with the far superior season resume

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 1930s Gopher football teams actually played AND BEAT the best teams in the country. 1939 Oregon Webfoots bb team did not.

Homer on! It's all you ever do.

Analysis of 1939 cbb season will show anyone with a brain anyone with a brain that the NIT champs were the far superior team with the far superior season resume

The ncaa says Oregon won the national title in '39. But you know more than the ncaa right? You can't go a single comment without throwing around a petty insult. You're a nonstop source of entertainment. Even when you're proven wrong you still keep talking.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer on! It's all you ever do.

The ncaa says Oregon won the national title in '39. But you know more than the ncaa right? You can't go a single comment without throwing around a petty insult. You're a nonstop source of entertainment. Even when you're proven wrong you still keep talking.
Go look it up, Wikipedia, type in 1939 Men's College Basketball season and read all about it.

Oregon lost FIVE GAMES, including to 2 teams that LIU, I think it was, beat, and beat quite convincingly. LIU also went undefeated. And it was the first year the NCAA held a tournament, it was NOT the first year the NIT was held, and most people at the time considered the NIT tournament to be the more legitimate Natl Championship tournament. Any true fan of cbb would know this. Obviously you are not a true fan of cbb.

The NCAA tourney back then rarely had more than a few of the best teams in it. It would be like the cfb playoff of today including all 5 of the G5 conf champs and excluding the 2nd best teams from the SEC and B1G.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look it up, Wikipedia, type in 1939 Men's College Basketball season and read all about it.

Oregon lost FIVE GAMES, including to 2 teams that LIU, I think it was, beat, and beat quite convincingly. LIU also went undefeated. And it was the first year the NCAA held a tournament, it was NOT the first year the NIT was held, and most people at the time considered the NIT tournament to be the more legitimate Natl Championship tournament. Any true fan of cbb would know this. Obviously you are not a true fan of cbb.

Like I said I'll go by what the ncaa says. Doesn't matter if '39 was the first year of March Madness. Oregon were the rightful champs that year.

A helpful hint for you.

downloadsdsadsad.jpg

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I'll go by what the ncaa says. Doesn't matter if '39 was the first year of March Madness. Oregon were the rightful champs that year.

A helpful hint for you.

View attachment 281423
So you are one of those dumb sheep who don't care about the truth or the facts, only what big brother tells you?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are one of those dumb sheep who don't care about the truth or the facts, only what big brother tells you?

Seriously what's wrong with you? Are you so insecure with who you are that you need to throw around immature & petty insults with every comment? You mention truth & facts yet think Oregon has never won a CBB title.

Let's be honest here. When you say "truth or the facts" you mean if anyone disagrees with anything you say then you have issues.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these the type of gibberish questions we can expect from someone with your "education"?
How do I know that you have FDS? A Notre Dame fan is in here insulting you and you'd still rather join him in ragging on me. Hey, hate on bro, it cracks me up, lol.