• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously what's wrong with you? Are you so insecure with who you are that you need to throw around immature & petty insults with every comment? You mention truth & facts yet think Oregon has never won a CBB title.

Let's be honest here. When you say "truth or the facts" you mean if anyone disagrees with anything you say then you have issues.
Dude, you are a simple minded ignorant person whose brain needs someone else to tell him what to think. I actually did some reading and know what happened in 1939. You are intellectually lazy and are bothered because I am not?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously what's wrong with you? Are you so insecure with who you are that you need to throw around immature & petty insults with every comment? You mention truth & facts yet think Oregon has never won a CBB title.

Let's be honest here. When you say "truth or the facts" you mean if anyone disagrees with anything you say then you have issues.
And you feel the need to make shit up and lie about me and what I've posted, so I know you are a lowlife POS loser.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the difference between now days and 1939 is that there was already another tournament that the VAST majority of people recognized as the more legit tourney AND the team that won that tourney was easily recognized as the far superior team in 1939

No one is saying that some other team can't claim a NIT title. However, the NCAA recognizes Oregon has the National Champ. If you don't like the NCAA, try following the NAIA or some other group for sports.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's telling that in a thread about his favorite team, all he can do is talk about Notre Dame and Oregon.

Of course, if my team got bitch-slapped by Bowling Green, I'd try to change the topic too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you feel the need to make shit up and lie about me and what I've posted, so I know you are a lowlife POS loser.

Remember yesterday when you said Wisconsin has never won a CBB title? That was funny. And keep those petty insults flowing. It's shows how uneducated and ignorant you are.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's telling that in a thread about his favorite team, all he can do is talk about Notre Dame and Oregon.

Of course, if my team got bitch-slapped by Bowling Green, I'd try to change the topic too.

I've never seen anyone go to the lengths fred does to overly pimp up his team.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember yesterday when you said Wisconsin has never won a CBB title? That was funny. And keep those petty insults flowing. It's shows how uneducated and ignorant you are.
Dude you are such a pathetic dweeb, you resort to lying about me all the time. It exposes you for the post that you are.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have such a child like immature simple minded naive way of thinking. It's like you think this thread should be you and anyone else who wants to being able to take turns taking swings at the pinata (Minnesota), with any or the Minnesota fan not allowed to swing back??? lol. It's pathetic.

Grow up little boy and step off if you can't take being hit back.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have such a child like immature simple minded naive way of thinking. It's like you think this thread should be you and anyone else who wants to being able to take turns taking swings at the pinata (Minnesota), with any or the Minnesota fan not allowed to swing back??? lol. It's pathetic.

Grow up little boy and step off if you can't take being hit back.

You're welcome to start a thread about Oregon or Notre Dame (in the CFB forum). Try to stay on topic. This thread is about programs that lose to Bowling Green.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is saying that some other team can't claim a NIT title. However, the NCAA recognizes Oregon has the National Champ. If you don't like the NCAA, try following the NAIA or some other group for sports.
"has" the National Champ?

Shouldn't you specify in 1939? And wouldn't "as" work better?

As "has" is the present tense, is Oregon the current Natl Champ in cbb? Even "as" would need a date to be perfectly accurate, but the use of "as" might have slipped my notice seeing as the date could be implied, if I was smart enough to interpret your garbled English, that is. Thankfully I am. :)

Since we are critiquing each other's grammar and spelling and all, right?

I know it's petty nitpicking, but since you are perfect and hence so much smarter and more educated, it just shocked me that so soon after criticizing me you make a mistake?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're welcome to start a thread about Oregon or Notre Dame (in the CFB forum). Try to stay on topic. This thread is about programs that lose to Bowling Green.
Why don't you go cry about it to the admins you big baby? I'm sure they will agree that you have the right to bash people and schools with their having no right to respond in kind. Go on pussy, prove you are a wuss with no substance to your game.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"has" the National Champ?

Shouldn't you specify in 1939? And wouldn't "as" work better?

As "has" is the present tense, is Oregon the current Natl Champ in cbb? Even "as" would need a date to be perfectly accurate, but the use of "as" might have slipped my notice seeing as the date could be implied, if I was smart enough to interpret your garbled English, that is. Thankfully I am. :)

Since we are critiquing each other's grammar and spelling and all, right?

I know it's petty nitpicking, but since you are perfect and hence so much smarter and more educated, it just shocked me that so soon after criticizing me you make a mistake?

No, has is correct. Oregon has the National Championship for 1939.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you go cry about it to the admins you big baby? I'm sure they will agree that you have the right to bash people and schools with their having no right to respond in kind. Go on pussy, prove you are a wuss with no substance to your game.

You are welcome to respond to Minnesota's humbling defeat to Bowling Green.

You want to talk about things completely irrelevant to that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are welcome to respond to Minnesota's humbling defeat to Bowling Green.

You want to talk about things completely irrelevant to that.

Let's be honest about things. Minnesota didn't lose to Bowling Green. They just ran outta time.

And this stat is great. Before the Gophers shocking upset to the Falcons teams that were at least 30 point dogs were 0-60. Thanks to Bowling Green now they're 1-61.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know that I'm white?

Two reasons.

(1) you throw around way too many petty and childish insults (reminds me of when I was in HS 30+ years ago and would see the snobbish, sliver spoon having suburban kids when they would visit the inner city on the weekends)

(2) only a white guy would be dumb enough to claim he went to 6 different colleges and say West Point was interested in him

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two reasons.

(1) you throw around way too many petty and childish insults (reminds me of when I was in HS 30+ years ago and would see the snobbish, sliver spoon having suburban kids when they would visit the inner city on the weekends)

(2) only a white guy would be dumb enough to claim he went to 6 different colleges and say West Point was interested in him
So you are a racist, then?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are a racist, then?

Yeah sure go with that. It can go along with all the other incorrect stuff you've claimed. There's something wrong with you. It's like you get off on always having a problem with everyone. Went back and forth with you enough today. Make sure to save some of your insane thoughts for tomorrow. It'll be a good laugh as usual.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First one was pretty racist as is this one as well. But you leftists think it's ok to be racist towards white people, don't you?

And what would you rather me do, lie?

I'm not like you, I can't lie purposely for any reason.