• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lol Jacksonville

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch it. I would watch every play of every game every week if I could, but just the red zone plays isn't all that much more appealing.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that's not a big fan or NFL Red Zone? Personally I'd rather watch one game because so much great stuff happens that's not neccessarily a scoring play. I like seeing defensive plays, I like watching how drives develop and quirky weird things that happen throughout a game.

i totaly agree but then again i dont play fantasy football either....

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never watched the Redzone channel either, probably another reason that I don't care if stadiums are broadcasting or streaming it to devices... I'd still be watching the game, not Redzone.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't find it annoyingly distracting to have that on the big screen though?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't find it annoyingly distracting to have that on the big screen though?

Nah, they said it would just be on a portion of their 16,000 square foot video space. I think they just plan to put it in the corner or on one quarter of the screen on the side. I bet it'll still be at least half the size of the actual game videos and replays.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think it is a bad idea for Jacksonville, because some of their games are so damn boring that the fans might just watch the Redzone channel instead... but, there is no way that would happen with the teams who have really loyal and extreme fans. I've fallen asleep trying to watch Jaguars games on TV.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not attend a game if my team did this at any time but possibly half time.

Intelligence ALERT! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH IT ! The Jags are fixing to have the country's largest scoreboard installed in the stadium, and part of it will be showing the RedZone, as just another perk for the audience. With RedZone, those guys that usually sit at home and watch so they can keep up with their fantasy league teams can do it at the stadium, also. And as I said, "You don't have to watch it."

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intelligence ALERT! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH IT ! The Jags are fixing to have the country's largest scoreboard installed in the stadium, and part of it will be showing the RedZone, as just another perk for the audience. With RedZone, those guys that usually sit at home and watch so they can keep up with their fantasy league teams can do it at the stadium, also. And as I said, "You don't have to watch it."

No shit?

I won't attend a game that they such dumb bullshit on during the game. It doesn't matter whether they are making me watch it, I don't want it there and will not even consider attending a game if New England does so.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest reason to attend a game is the atmosphere. That 100% kills it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You will be constantly bombarded with advertising. You take your girl to the game. Brady pulls away from the center, looks over the field and see's Dobson running loose towards the endzone and...You get a tap on the shoulder and your girls says "look who's going to be on this week's Dancing with the Stars"

Last edited by a moderator: