• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO @ Andy Dalton

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was a horribly lame joke, but Dalton's response is the most chicken-shit that I've heard in a long time. "Won't somebody please think of the children?!?!"

I guarantee you he lost some respect in that locker room for this. Grow some thicker skin, because at least half of those kids you were talking about think you're a total wuss.

He has no respect to lose. The guy is a fruit.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Dalton should be talking about whether the Bengals are going to continue their streak of one-and-dones in the playoffs.

I think Monday confirmed they are

That game reminded me of the Cleveland primetime disaster last season

This is the:

SAME

TEAM

Maybe worse, because they have zero idea how to use Jeremy Hill

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Monday confirmed they are

That game reminded me of the Cleveland primetime disaster last season

This is the:

SAME

TEAM

Maybe worse, because they have zero idea how to use Jeremy Hill
Disagree on the Hill comment. He simply is trying to do too much. Bernard is running great, including between the tackles, and he's a much smaller back. If he's doing well, Hill should be plowing through the line. Instead, he gets the ball and dances around and is tackled before he can ever build up steam. He's looking for the 15-20 yard run instead of getting the 3 or 4, and then breaking tackles like he did last year.

As far as being frauds...1 game doesn't a season make. How they rebound against ARZ will tell more about where they are as opposed to one loss.