• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List your 8 preferred players at the 8th pick

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make a list of the 8 players you want most from this draft. 1 should be the one you want most, and 8 the one you want least.

1. Chubb
2. Barkley
3. Smith
4. James
5. Ward
Tied at 6. Davenport and Landry
8. Nelson

I feel like the player we pick will be one of these 8. Chubb and Barkley will probably be gone, along with 2-3 other players. Like I have stated, I don’t want to use this pick on Nelson. If we used it on Nelson, our run game should get stronger. I wouldn’t flip shit and call it a terrible pick, but the 7 listed ahead of him will probably be bigger game changers than a guy who run blocks 1 defender on run plays or tries to stop the nose tackle/ 3 tech on pass plays.

Either way, I’m more interested in your lists than my reasoning for putting Nelson so low.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you don't even have Edmunds listed at all. Here are mine:

1. Nelson
2. Chubb
3. Barkley
4. Edmunds
4. Smith
6. Fitzpatrick
6. James
8. Landry

I fully expect Chubb and Barkley to be gone, likely no later than the 5th. I'm keeping slim hopes up that Nelson will fall to us. Otherwise, it's pick 'em between Edmunds and Smith.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you guys list Barkley.....We don' need him.The only way we get him is if we trade Howard.And we won' get a first for him.So the pick would be a wash.....

Chubb will be gone,so I'll narrow it to 3:
Nelson.....Would really like to help out Trubisky a little more.......
Then either Smith or Edmunds......

But no matter how we go about it,we should be getting a great player with these teams wanting qbs......

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you guys list Barkley.....We don' need him.The only way we get him is if we trade Howard.And we won' get a first for him.So the pick would be a wash.....

Chubb will be gone,so I'll narrow it to 3:
Nelson.....Would really like to help out Trubisky a little more.......
Then either Smith or Edmunds......

But no matter how we go about it,we should be getting a great player with these teams wanting qbs......
I only listed him because if all things are equal, he'd be one of my top players of interest, and the question was to list what is our top 8. That doesn't mean we'd take him even if he was there. I said a while back in another post if by some miracle of miracles he did fall to us, the 1st thing I'd do is wait for the calls to come flooding in and take the best deal offered. But in keeping it real, I don't think there is a Bears fan out there who realistically believes Barkley, or Chubb for that matter, will be there when it's our turn to pick. That's why the majority of us are thinking just like you: Nelson or Edmunds/Smith.