• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions sign new CB

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit i bought thug life vol 1 proly 3-5 times on tape and another 3-4 times on cd....then i learned to download in 2000..... Thats still my all time fav cd....one song on it i didnt care for....and it wasnt bad but the others were so good...not many tracks tho.....cradle to the grave and str8 ballin being the best..

That was actually the first CD I ever bought. Couldn't get enough of it. It's hard to find albums nowadays where every track is good. This is one of those rate occasions.

Atleast we'll always have Thug Life to agree upon.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol my 3 - 2 - 1 comment was referring to how quick you showed up

I tell you. Everytime ive had an argument with TP you come running along......strange i say...

Looks like you were off by a couple of days then, dumbass.

You posted a count-down as if he'd be the next post, then when he finally joins the conversation two days and several posters later you're all like "See?! I told u guys!"

:L

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that anyone that disagrees with the lions management or TP is trolling.....

I guess were only able to criticize millen on here and sometimes mayhew....everyone else is untouchable....

TP is passionate about the Lions and appears to try and see the potential help any player could add. Some days I'd be better off if I could do the same instead of harping on it. I'm sure he can agree that sometimes it's a bit over the top (Mike Thomas:suds:).

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how if you dont post EVERY day, then your trolling if you pop in and god forbid say something negative about the all mighty lions...
Why is it funny? I don't consider it trolling, but I do notice that when u do pop in here every few weeks, his posts are the first you seem to argue against. Maybe it's just a strange coincidence?

And I don't post here every day, especially in the offseason. So it isn't trolling when that happens. I don't even consider ur responses trolling, just odd that his are the majority of the ones you seem to reply to.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was actually the first CD I ever bought. Couldn't get enough of it. It's hard to find albums nowadays where every track is good. This is one of those rate occasions.

Atleast we'll always have Thug Life to agree upon.

What about NAS illmatic? That albums the shit!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i wasnt surprised....but since i pointed out someone was wrong AGAIN when it comes to an argument or debate i had with him.....

Notice he got mad when i was posting about florence....the last time was when he got all shitty with me because i thought he was crazy for trying to tell me mike thomas was gonna have 500 yds rec and 200 yds rushing and who knows how many TD's he predicted...then a few weeks later he was cut....

Hey congrats there man- you've now been right twice in the 5 years or so you've been posting with us on here. We'll get you a cookie and a ribbon- no- a medal- no, fuck that- we'll get you a big-ass trophy with you name on it and everything since you seem so proud of yourself right now. Keep up the good work, sport, you'll be posting at a grown-up level in no time!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how people just seem to say whatever. If you notice how IT ALL STARTED. I was asking how something worked out "great" last year for the lions......he responded that i just babble or something of that sort.....are you trying to tell me TP doesnt look like that on his cpu when people post something he sees as a negative? Just my opinion....

Not trolling DAWG....lol

Here's the post in question (you seem to forget that there's literally a written record here), you guys tell me if it's trolling or not:

What was our record again last yr? Great? Hardly. We let avg QB's shred us apart. Typical lion pickup. An old CB nobody else wanted.

That was your first post on the thread, and then you got all bent out of shape when I called you out for general douchbaggery, as if you were expecting to post something like that and all of us would just be like "Yeah man- the Lions fuggin suck! We love to hear you bitch all the time, please post more!" or some shit like that.

Get real man, none of us are buying the whole 'playing dumb' thing you're trying to pass off here.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East coast? Lol. Like wu tang? I couldnt stand KRS1. Didnt care for the east early on....loved the early redman stuff. Their beats were boring to me. I liked it all but i always loved the flint music too....i always thought eminem shouldve signed the dayton family instead of push his boys D12 so much. If he couldve had them clean it up a lil and make 2-3 songs for the radio, he couldve brought them to the next level...but they prolly wouldve blown it knowing them...i liked tupacs music but i wasnt a fan of him...i was team biggie

More GoGo scene than rap.

Rare Essence .... loved GoGoMickey hammering the congos.

Liked Shady, only whiteboy to make it. Now unless you consider Beastie Boys rap?

I will listen to any music, and I mean any music. Love bluegrass(West Virginia roots) cajun, rap, metal
sounds good to me I will listen. Mainly 70's 80's guy though.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popping in and talking shit?

I came in here and posted and then your feelings got hurt because i thought the florence signing was a joke...i made a terry fair joke and YOU responded the way you did....

Lol slinging mud....you sling bull shit

Yes, popping in and talking shit. The evidence is covered above. Your initial post was just general "stir-the-pot" bullshit intended to serve no purpose but to ruffle feathers.

That's textbook popping in and talking shit. Also known as trolling. Take your pick.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that anyone that disagrees with the lions management or TP is trolling.....

I guess were only able to criticize millen on here and sometimes mayhew....everyone else is untouchable....

Yeah, that or people just get tired of your bullshit after a while.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit i bought thug life vol 1 proly 3-5 times on tape and another 3-4 times on cd....then i learned to download in 2000..... Thats still my all time fav cd....one song on it i didnt care for....and it wasnt bad but the others were so good...not many tracks tho.....cradle to the grave and str8 ballin being the best..

OLD FUCKER....I wore out so many Metallica casettes...a few Creedence Clearwater Revival

15095588-cassette-tape-with-pencil-to-rewind.jpg

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah popped right on to find tp....its not hard to find him...i said what i thought about the florence signing....someone got mad....once florence was cut....i seen this thread on recent posts....seen rob base had posted so it was on my main page....i came in to say what i said....if florence had been cut next week, i guess i wouldnt had come in for another week...

Funny how if you dont post EVERY day, then your trolling if you pop in and god forbid say something negative about the all mighty lions...

Stop fucking lying man, it's pathetic. You hadn't posted for several days after I ignored your clip art you posted, then you specifically included my name and quoted me in your post.

Don't treat us like we're stupid enough not to see right through that, it's plain as day, and you're making yourself look like a jackass right now by trying to deny it. Your first post in this thread was trolling- you got a bite, then I tried to just ignore you and let it go, but you wouldn't have that, and now here we are. Don't pretend you didn't start shit on purpose though- everyone here knows how to read and they've also all read the thread- those posts you're referencing don't just disappear after a day or two, believe it or not...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP is passionate about the Lions and appears to try and see the potential help any player could add. Some days I'd be better off if I could do the same instead of harping on it. I'm sure he can agree that sometimes it's a bit over the top (Mike Thomas:suds:).

Drink!

And Idk about over the top- but I'll certainly admit that I'm frequently dead-wrong. I got no issues admitting that, I speculate a lot, so I'm bound to whiff on some. I think the issue is that before I toss something out there like that I've done as much reading up on the subject as I can, so therefore I'm always prepared to argue my viewpoint.

Some people just can't seem to agree to disagree and let me think what I think while they think what they think. If I don't give up and say "you're right, so and so just simply sucks ass" then I'm a kool-aid chuggin' homer.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get real man, none of us are buying the whole 'playing dumb' thing you're trying to pass off here.

This....

Is the only fricking thing that aggrevates the fuck outta me. TP you will argue 900 fucking hours to somehow finally prove you won or were right.

Stop saying US... who the fuck is us? There is no spokesperson here.

Now that being said I would sit between you two fuckers and drink a Dr.Pepper.

Bunch a gotdamn kids:L

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This....

Is the only fricking thing that aggrevates the fuck outta me. TP you will argue 900 fucking hours to somehow finally prove you won or were right.

Your big ass better share that sammich! Oh and I'll likely have a whiskey while you're running your impressive streak of sobriety.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This....

And don't you fucking forget it, mister!

Also- you'd better watch it taking that tone with us...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your big ass better share that sammich! Oh and I'll likely have a whiskey while you're running your impressive streak of sobriety.

I got some sammiches to share, but I'll warn you, "sammich" is code for something that isn't exactly pb & j...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OXY-MORON.... fat guy sharing food :L that is germane anyway

My wife hit one year yesterday. So very proud. Mine is in solidarity. It sucks at times.

I can not wait to actually go to home opener one these fucking years. I will buy you a double! I am a awesome DD. I picked a bad time to kick a mans ass. (broke that 26 year streak)

Damn union thugs! Sept. 9th can't wait to go back.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions should sign Asante Samuel and Quentin Jammer. I think that will lead to a pay per view fight between Tpaul and cleeves