• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions sign new CB

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound:

Funny one there. Hope it is not copyrighted? I may use that.

Not sure if copyrighted, but I've heard it before. It was from a song in the 90's by a rap group Thug Life that had Tupac in it.

2Pac-Thug-Life-Volume-1.jpg

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i swear id bitchslap your funky lil ass. Im not an internet tough guy, but i didnt call u any names.

Lol@middleschool girl. Anytime buddy.....lame fucker!!!

Reeks of irony.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reeks of irony.

Lol my 3 - 2 - 1 comment was referring to how quick you showed up

I tell you. Everytime ive had an argument with TP you come running along......strange i say...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act surprised to see a response when you post something like this after not getting a response from the picture you posted suggesting that's what he looks like. TPaul used to respond to every negative post with his "rainbow" outlook. I don't see him doing much of that anymore. You posted this trying to get a rise out of him and then act like the victim after he does offer a retort. You're just trolling now dawg.

Oh i wasnt surprised....but since i pointed out someone was wrong AGAIN when it comes to an argument or debate i had with him.....

Notice he got mad when i was posting about florence....the last time was when he got all shitty with me because i thought he was crazy for trying to tell me mike thomas was gonna have 500 yds rec and 200 yds rushing and who knows how many TD's he predicted...then a few weeks later he was cut....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act surprised to see a response when you post something like this after not getting a response from the picture you posted suggesting that's what he looks like. TPaul used to respond to every negative post with his "rainbow" outlook. I don't see him doing much of that anymore. You posted this trying to get a rise out of him and then act like the victim after he does offer a retort. You're just trolling now dawg.

Funny how people just seem to say whatever. If you notice how IT ALL STARTED. I was asking how something worked out "great" last year for the lions......he responded that i just babble or something of that sort.....are you trying to tell me TP doesnt look like that on his cpu when people post something he sees as a negative? Just my opinion....

Not trolling DAWG....lol

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that anyone that disagrees with the lions management or TP is trolling.....

I guess were only able to criticize millen on here and sometimes mayhew....everyone else is untouchable....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit acting like a little bitch and whining about name-calling. You've been popping in every couple weeks and talking shit at me out of the blue, so don't pretend to be the victim here. If you're going to act like a jackass, I'm going to treat you as such, simple as that.

No reason you get to just come out of nowhere and sling mud and then act like I'm the aggressor- anyone and everyone can see that you just popped in and started running your mouth, and now you're crying about the way I responded.

#butt-hurt

Popping in and talking shit?

I came in here and posted and then your feelings got hurt because i thought the florence signing was a joke...i made a terry fair joke and YOU responded the way you did....

Lol slinging mud....you sling bull shit

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All i want to see is the youngsters, Slay, Green, Greenwood and Bentley get as much time on the field as possible this year and then some. Bentley is the only one who has had a decent amount of game experience, IMO. When are these kids going to get live meaningful game experience if we keep old vets around. Mathis was good for them last year as a mentor, so I have no problem with him being here again this year. They've got to get a minimum of 7-8 consecutive games played in order to learn how the position is played in the NFL and that's simply nothing more than an appetizer. Green got quite a bit of action due to injuries late 2012 (5-6 games) and quite a bit of snaps last year. Many CB's new to the league need consistent consecutive reps every game, even if only in nickel and dime, for 16-24 games before you know what you truly have. (outside of the obvious, dude just can't cut it in this league)..... JMO

I agree...this HAS to be the year they step up and play or time to move on...until they actually get out and play at real speed against the other teams best, we wont know if they learned and developed....bentley seems to get too many penalties and the way they are calling it this year, that scares me. I hope they calm down.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if copyrighted, but I've heard it before. It was from a song in the 90's by a rap group Thug Life that had Tupac in it.

2Pac-Thug-Life-Volume-1.jpg

Ohhh snap.
Never a Tupac fan.

I was east coast rap fan, amd more Go-Go/rave style when I was kid

Junkyard Band "Sardines"
Expierence Unlimited "Da Butt" "Buck Wild"

Used to get blazed up and go into D.C. to the clubs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh snap.
Never a Tupac fan.

I was east coast rap fan, amd more Go-Go/rave style when I was kid

Junkyard Band "Sardines"
Expierence Unlimited "Da Butt" "Buck Wild"

Used to get blazed up and go into D.C. to the clubs.

East coast? Lol. Like wu tang? I couldnt stand KRS1. Didnt care for the east early on....loved the early redman stuff. Their beats were boring to me. I liked it all but i always loved the flint music too....i always thought eminem shouldve signed the dayton family instead of push his boys D12 so much. If he couldve had them clean it up a lil and make 2-3 songs for the radio, he couldve brought them to the next level...but they prolly wouldve blown it knowing them...i liked tupacs music but i wasnt a fan of him...i was team biggie

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how people just seem to say whatever. If you notice how IT ALL STARTED. I was asking how something worked out "great" last year for the lions......he responded that i just babble or something of that sort.....are you trying to tell me TP doesnt look like that on his cpu when people post something he sees as a negative? Just my opinion....

Not trolling DAWG....lol

People wanna complain about all the arguing and then try to bait someone into it. I actually laughed at the redfaced pic and was surprised not to see a response. After not getting a response you came back to target T"redface"Paul. That ain't trolling?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit i bought thug life vol 1 proly 3-5 times on tape and another 3-4 times on cd....then i learned to download in 2000..... Thats still my all time fav cd....one song on it i didnt care for....and it wasnt bad but the others were so good...not many tracks tho.....cradle to the grave and str8 ballin being the best..

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol my 3 - 2 - 1 comment was referring to how quick you showed up

I tell you. Everytime ive had an argument with TP you come running along......strange i say...

I think TP handled the argument between you two just fine. I will comment when I find somethig humorous. And your comments were just that. I see you didn't try to dispute my point. ;)

And I don't give a shat what you think is strange. I also find it strange that you pop on here every couple weeks and always go right after TP. What's the deal with that? There's plenty more to comment on. But whatevs, it is what it is.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People wanna complain about all the arguing and then try to bait someone into it. I actually laughed at the redfaced pic and was surprised not to see a response. After not getting a response you came back to target T"redface"Paul. That ain't trolling?

It was meant to be funny....not start a fight....if i couldve found a pic of a guy at a cpu i wouldve...but im not good at posting or finding pics...i only know how to post pics i have on my ipad....i googled to find that pic...like i said look back and you will see, i wasnt baiting him....just disagreeing with him...once again..

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think TP handled the argument between you two just fine. I will comment when I find somethig humorous. And your comments were just that. I see you didn't try to dispute my point. ;)

And I don't give a shat what you think is strange. I also find it strange that you pop on here every couple weeks and always go right after TP. What's the deal with that? There's plenty more to comment on. But whatevs, it is what it is.

Oh yeah popped right on to find tp....its not hard to find him...i said what i thought about the florence signing....someone got mad....once florence was cut....i seen this thread on recent posts....seen rob base had posted so it was on my main page....i came in to say what i said....if florence had been cut next week, i guess i wouldnt had come in for another week...

Funny how if you dont post EVERY day, then your trolling if you pop in and god forbid say something negative about the all mighty lions...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was meant to be funny....not start a fight....if i couldve found a pic of a guy at a cpu i wouldve...but im not good at posting or finding pics...i only know how to post pics i have on my ipad....i googled to find that pic...like i said look back and you will see, i wasnt baiting him....just disagreeing with him...once again..

I thought Florence was garbage his first stint with the Lions but after seeing him have a productive year with Carolina I thought maybe it was Schwartz/Cunningham's scheme that made him look terrible. The fact he couldn't unseat any of the roster bubble CB's proves otherwise. Shows what little he had to do behind that front 7 in Carolina.