• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions part ways with Scheffler

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clue me in, Smitty. Isn't Scheffler a Bronco? Why do you hate him?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clue me in, Smitty. Isn't Scheffler a Bronco? Why do you hate him?

Grew up with his wife, used to date his sister in law, went to college with his wife, and unfortunately him. He tagged along with her to parties at my place, and was a giant douche usually. Told me to fuck off, in my living room, for getting his girl a paper towel or some shit. Made a big scene at a bar downtown once when I was dancing with his lady.(and three or four other chicks Id known since I was four)Shuved me, told me to fuck off, got the boot. Then, the final straw was at Ford Field a couple Novembers ago at the state football finals. We were both there rooting for the team with the current longest winning streak in the nation. I chatted up his in laws for a minute then turned to him, "Hey Tony, how ya doin? How's the hip?"(he'd been hurting for a few weeks) Dude freaked on me and told me to fuck off. I was just making conversation, really didn't care how he was doing to be honest. Won't bother being polite to him again. Might bother to be rude though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're gonna do a first down "celebration", might as well make it snappy rather than the boring old hand/finger point. But whatevs.

To me, Tight Ends are the manliest of receivers. Coriographed (sp?) dances take away from that. Mostly cuz Scheffler's a bitch and I want to like Fauria though. Im cool with first down points, as long it's actually a first down.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grew up with his wife, used to date his sister in law, went to college with his wife, and unfortunately him. He tagged along with her to parties at my place, and was a giant douche usually. Told me to fuck off, in my living room, for getting his girl a paper towel or some shit. Made a big scene at a bar downtown once when I was dancing with his lady.(and three or four other chicks Id known since I was four)Shuved me, told me to fuck off, got the boot. Then, the final straw was at Ford Field a couple Novembers ago at the state football finals. We were both there rooting for the team with the current longest winning streak in the nation. I chatted up his in laws for a minute then turned to him, "Hey Tony, how ya doin? How's the hip?"(he'd been hurting for a few weeks) Dude freaked on me and told me to fuck off. I was just making conversation, really didn't care how he was doing to be honest. Won't bother being polite to him again. Might bother to be rude though.

Wow he does sound like a dick. You shouldve got him more riled up at ford field....maybe he might of punched you and you couldve sued him for 3 million and settled for 500K. :lol:

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Geez. What a tool.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy crap it sounds like Tony Scheffler hates you like a bastard. I once threw Frank Wycheck out of a bar in East Lansing by his neck. That's my douche bag NFL TE story.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap it sounds like Tony Scheffler hates you like a bastard. I once threw Frank Wycheck out of a bar in East Lansing by his neck. That's my douche bag NFL TE story.

I heard Wycheck was just asked to leave and did from Jeff Fisher, but that's my douche bag NFL coach story......:lol:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm like Rod Smart to that motherfucker.(Glenn Martinez was at the same party, he's cool though.) Did you used to bounce? Can We get some details on Wycheck gettin tossed? (What's up with Tight Ends(Hbacks) being dickheads?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm like Rod Smart to that motherfucker.(Glenn Martinez was at the same party, he's cool though.) Did you used to bounce? Can We get some details on Wycheck gettin tossed? (What's up with Tight Ends(Hbacks) being dickheads?

I bounced from ages 17 to 24. My last gig was in East Lansing, running Harper's, and Downtown (the club underneath it). This was 2001 ? It was when Sparty was playing Wisconsin in the NCAA tourney. MSU won. Wycheck was at a table with some Spartans and one of them stood up on a table...bouncer asked him to get down...brawl erupts, Wycheck shoves my female boss out of the way and I saw red. I grabbed him in a choke hold but he turned so it became a headlock, and he lifted me up like he was gonna back suplex me. I shifted all my weight down and held on as tight as I could. Got back to my feet and just ran him head first into a wall, then threw him down a flight of stairs, He grabbed my nice dress shirt as he fell and tore it in half. I didn't even know it was him until someone told me.

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the explanation is much simpler - in dirt-cheap UFA Fauria they have a more productive, younger player at a better price. Why keep the dead weight when you can free up a roster spot for a need position?
The only reason to keep him at this point is that we must count his entire 2013 salary against the cap.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bounced from ages 17 to 24. My last gig was in East Lansing, running Harper's, and Downtown (the club underneath it). This was 2001 ? It was when Sparty was playing Wisconsin in the NCAA tourney. MSU won. Wycheck was at a table with some Spartans and one of them stood up on a table...bouncer asked him to get down...brawl erupts, Wycheck shoves my female boss out of the way and I saw red. I grabbed him in a choke hold but he turned so it became a headlock, and he lifted me up like he was gonna back suplex me. I shifted all my weight down and held on as tight as I could. Got back to my feet and just ran him head first into a wall, then threw him down a flight of stairs, He grabbed my nice dress shirt as he fell and tore it in half. I didn't even know it was him until someone told me.

What a douche shoving a girl like that.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a wild night at the bar!

Last edited by a moderator: