• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak and Linehan both said yesterday that things may look different this week. I’m thinking more 3 and 4 wise sets. We will see.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is going on - TWill decided to take a personal day

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be?..Dez is the only one who complains lol
I think this is in jest, but....

Although I would not call what I read from Beasley "complaining" (I think that is people trying to make an issue to support their own agenda), I don't think anyone has ever had a problem with just complaining. There are degrees in everything. There is also the where and when and how component to it. What Dez did was horrible for this team. On the sideline, in the huddle, in coaches faces, flailing his arms on tv, to your position coach in a teaching session...Let's not try to compare others to that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Twitter has been rough this week .

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is in jest, but....

Although I would not call what I read from Beasley "complaining" (I think that is people trying to make an issue to support their own agenda), I don't think anyone has ever had a problem with just complaining. There are degrees in everything. There is also the where and when and how component to it. What Dez did was horrible for this team. On the sideline, in the huddle, in coaches faces, flailing his arms on tv, to your position coach in a teaching session...Let's not try to compare others to that.

Yes it was.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Jerry is drinking again. This is what he said: Despite the slow start to the season, owner and general manager Jerry Jones believes the Cowboys' offense can be like the Rams' offense. "When I look at what we might be able to do and I put my finger on personnel and then move up with what I know we want to do with our personnel,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas Friday, “I don't think it's a reach to think maybe we could approach that kind of productivity."

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Jerry is drinking again. This is what he said: Despite the slow start to the season, owner and general manager Jerry Jones believes the Cowboys' offense can be like the Rams' offense. "When I look at what we might be able to do and I put my finger on personnel and then move up with what I know we want to do with our personnel,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas Friday, “I don't think it's a reach to think maybe we could approach that kind of productivity."

He really is a fucking idiot

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was coming on here to mention Jerry compared the Cowboys to the Rams & that he must've bumped his head.

the radio host wasn't buying it, though.

"I don't see it all and I don't know how much Cowboys fans see a similarity between the Rams and the Cowboys," Bacsik told the Cowboys owner.

"That's why you're doing radio and they're doing the coaching" Jones responded. :L

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was coming on here to mention Jerry compared the Cowboys to the Rams & that he must've bumped his head.

the radio host wasn't buying it, though.

"I don't see it all and I don't know how much Cowboys fans see a similarity between the Rams and the Cowboys," Bacsik told the Cowboys owner.

"That's why you're doing radio and they're doing the coaching" Jones responded. :L

That shit just pisses me off. Our O lines may be comparable. As good as Zeke is, Gurley is probably better. I didn’t know he had hands like he showed last night.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T Will likely inactive. Was hoping this was why he was sulking. Suspend him

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's right. Both team line up 11 on offense.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions made the Jets look like the Rams Week One.

It's possible.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit just pisses me off. Our O lines may be comparable. As good as Zeke is, Gurley is probably better. I didn’t know he had hands like he showed last night.

I do not agree with this. Just two years ago people were saying Gurley might be a flop. And no one thought the guy was worth a damn in the passing game under Jeff Fisher. Amazing what a change in scheme can do for a player.

Zeke for his career is averaging 103 yards per game on 4.7 yards per carry. In Gurley's best year, last year, he only averaged 87 yards per game on 4.7 per carry. For Gurley's career he is averaging 75 yards per and 4.2 per carry.

Gurley is a great player, but he is also the flavor of the month among RBs right now. Yes, his numbers in the passing game look very good right now, and over the last season plus, but again, I think it has a lot more to do with scheme than ability. Also doesn't hurt that Goff is a MUCH, MUCH better passer than Dak.

I would take Zeke over Gurley 10/10 and not even think twice.

JMO