• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions are the 6th best team in the NFC

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figuring ZZ was our RB down the stretch (he scares nobody), I'd say they get a pass. I'm very excited to see how he addresses our run game this off season.

I have thought about it and we need Leonard Fournette.

Trade this and next years 1st (and other picks) to trade up into the top 5 and get the guy that will fix our backfield for the next decade.

It is our weakest position on offense. Our lack of a run game kills drives, takes points off the board, and puts our defense on the field too much.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only 1 team with a HC job opening left (SF), so at least one of them will be available next year if Caldwell fails. And rumors are Shanny Jr. will get that job.

I would rather not wait until next year. No sense wasting another season. Or worse giving Caldwell a chance to go 10-6 and make it acceptable to keep him longer.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather not wait until next year. No sense wasting another season. Or worse giving Caldwell a chance to go 10-6 and make it acceptable to keep him longer.
The Lions did better to keep Caldwell around than they do for the fan base. Don't rock the boat on Quinn, the fan base doesn't need another mutiny.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Caldwell goes 10-6 next year and makes the playoffs 3/4 years, he'll have earned his inevitable extension.

I gotta say I'm shocked 5 teams have hired new HC's and neither are from NE.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Caldwell goes 10-6 next year and makes the playoffs 3/4 years, he'll have earned his inevitable extension.

I gotta say I'm shocked 5 teams have hired new HC's and neither are from NE.

Patricia I understand to feel shocked. Not on Josh though. He needs to chose the best environment, most guys don't get a third chance at HC.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't sixth best. Once again I will be the bearer of the truth. They beat one team all year with a winning record and that was the almost .500 skins at home. They barely beat the hapless bears at home and the offense is just non existent, the D can't force a turnover barely ever and their kicker and punter are two of the best players on their roster.hopefully Quinn has then headed the right way.they need a good draft to be competitive next year

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost to NY, Dallas, Green Bay, Seattle...beat Washington, Philly, Vikes etc...

We have a lot of money to spend in FA. We have another draft to look forward to.

Keep it moving.

GO LIONS!
They should give Caldwell a contract extension.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know Rodgers would stop sucking dick long enough to say that many words.
Or beating the Lions like a drum for the past 8 years... :D

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't sixth best. Once again I will be the bearer of the truth. They beat one team all year with a winning record and that was the almost .500 skins at home. They barely beat the hapless bears at home and the offense is just non existent, the D can't force a turnover barely ever and their kicker and punter are two of the best players on their roster.hopefully Quinn has then headed the right way.they need a good draft to be competitive next year

Sixth best in the NFC. Not NFL. Take the dick out of your eye. :D

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Record wise they were sixth best. Talent wise they were not. This is the Detroit lions, a team that can't beat winning teams, period. I'm impressed with their progress but they have a ways to go before they are a contender. A great draft could go a long way.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't mind skanking that Zeitler guy from the Bengals. Drop Warford or Tomlinson like it's hot.
You aren't a warford fan? Usually you are the poster I can count on to talk about how important the oline is..Oh I just realized u want zeitler instead of warford. They should dump Tomlinson before warford. He sucks.

Last edited:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Record wise they were sixth best. Talent wise they were not. This is the Detroit lions, a team that can't beat winning teams, period. I'm impressed with their progress but they have a ways to go before they are a contender. A great draft could go a long way.

That's basically the point of this thread in a nutshell.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't a warford fan? Usually you are the poster I can count on to talk about how important the oline is..Oh I just realized u want zeitler instead of warford. They should dump Tomlinson before warford. He sucks.

Oh I would definitely keep Warford over Tomlinson. Not sure how much he would cost though. Don't want to pay a lot for him cause I saw him get bitchslapped quite a bit this season.

I am all for O-line this season but we really need defense and a legit RB. Zenner and Washington cannot create yards on their own. Half the time, they could be getting a lot more yards but they lack vision.

I doubt it but if Dalvin Cook somehow falls to us at 21. No brainer pick.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I would definitely keep Warford over Tomlinson. Not sure how much he would cost though. Don't want to pay a lot for him cause I saw him get bitchslapped quite a bit this season.

I am all for O-line this season but we really need defense and a legit RB. Zenner and Washington cannot create yards on their own. Half the time, they could be getting a lot more yards but they lack vision.

I doubt it but if Dalvin Cook somehow falls to us at 21. No brainer pick.

Laken will carry $3.451 million in dead money, why I doubt it happens.

I would settle for Jalen Hurd from UTenn for a mid round RB.