• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lineup for Game 4...

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinsler 2B
Andrus SS
Hamilton CF
Young 1B
Beltre 3B
Napoli C
Cruz RF
Murphy LF
Torrealba DH

Good to see Beltre in there... (i know it was just a bruise...but still)

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would have loved to see young in a different spot

maybe ron has a hunch

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY hit in that spot most of the season and did pretty good but now some of you would drop him into the lower part of the order. i think he comes alive today

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY hit in that spot most of the season and did pretty good but now some of you would drop him into the lower part of the order. i think he comes alive today

View his "career" postseason numbers........ plus what he has done so far this year.

Then get back with me.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the lineup is irrelevant. What the Rangers need to do is get back to that patient approach they were using against Verlander before the rain delay because since then they've taken a lot of hacks at pitches not even close to the zone. Then again, with the game 2 ump any pitch the Tiggers threw was in the "zone" regardless of how far away from the plate it actually was.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the lineup is irrelevant.

yes/no. Flashback to last night... had that double play not happened, who knows how the game might have ended up...

But that's moot.

Here's hoping MY figures out his postseason woes...

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start of game postponed 1 hour due to rain.

rosslive99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So question...If it's true that the start time for this game was bumped up to 3 because it's in "X-Factor's" contract that they stay in prime time. What happens now with this rain delay??? To they continue to show the game through 7? Do they cut it off and broadcast it locally on Fox SW???

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it'll be like last night.... where everything gets pushed back...

Or maybe they'll switch it to TNT... who knows...

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View his "career" postseason numbers........ plus what he has done so far this year.

Then get back with me.

always quick to jump are we? look at all the numbers and not limit yourself to just the few games so far in the postseason by your thinking, would you young batting 9th with hamilton 8th and napoli in 7th

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always quick to jump are we? look at all the numbers and not limit yourself to just the few games so far in the postseason by your thinking, would you young batting 9th with hamilton 8th and napoli in 7th

Hmmm.... Hamilton and Napoli have actually contributed this postseason....

Young hasnt done jack. Not saying move him to 9th... but just out of the damn 4 hole.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So question...If it's true that the start time for this game was bumped up to 3 because it's in "X-Factor's" contract that they stay in prime time. What happens now with this rain delay??? To they continue to show the game through 7? Do they cut it off and broadcast it locally on Fox SW???

i think they stop telecasting whenever the time runs out at 7. Fox has total control of the AL playoffs so i don't think they can switch over to TNT. they will probably flash the game highlights on the bottom of the screen as long as Simon isn't pissed off

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm.... Hamilton and Napoli have actually contributed this postseason....

Young hasnt done jack. Not saying move him to 9th... but just out of the damn 4 hole.

and of the players Wash has, MY is the player that Wash expects to hit which is why he has stayed with him at 4. Wash is not going to move him but i have to ask where would you bat him? do you move Beltre, Napoli & Cruz up into the 4, 5 & 6 spots and have him bat before Murphy & Torrealba?

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid rain delay! Good for you guys in Texas who are at work. Bad for me who will be going to work at 630 central time. Thought I was going to get to see most of the game but now will only catch the first few innings. Hopefully we jump on them early so I won't really need to watch the rest.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not believe that Fox thinks a contrived "reality" talent show should have any precedence over an ALCS game. To even think that MLB is having to negotiate the start of this game because of X-Factor is shameful on so many levels.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and of the players Wash has, MY is the player that Wash expects to hit which is why he has stayed with him at 4. Wash is not going to move him but i have to ask where would you bat him? do you move Beltre, Napoli & Cruz up into the 4, 5 & 6 spots and have him bat before Murphy & Torrealba?

Yes. Cruz sucks in the 4 hole....maybe have him bat 5. IE...

Kinsler
Andrus
Hamilton
Beltre
Cruz
Napoli
Young
Murphy
Torreabla

Id even consider flipping Napoli & Young. (give napoli a chance to drive Young in).

And I do appreciate Wash's attitude with "sticking with players". Its been proven time and time again and usually works in the Rangers favor. However, given Young's career postseason numbers... and the now stress of coming through for the team... I think you gotta bump him down a couple spots. Especially with a resurgence of Cruz.

5:30 first pitch btw...

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not believe that Fox thinks a contrived "reality" talent show should have any precedence over an ALCS game. To even think that MLB is having to negotiate the start of this game because of X-Factor is shameful on so many levels.

Its the way the nation is these days... Mom's & teens gotta watch their reality shows!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the way the nation is these days... Mom's & teens gotta watch their reality shows!

I enjoy reality tv as well but I'm not going to watch it over baseball.

My wife and I enjoy Biggest Loser, Survivor, and Amazing Race.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Cruz sucks in the 4 hole....maybe have him bat 5. IE...

Kinsler
Andrus
Hamilton
Beltre
Cruz
Napoli
Young
Murphy
Torreabla

Id even consider flipping Napoli & Young. (give napoli a chance to drive Young in).

And I do appreciate Wash's attitude with "sticking with players". Its been proven time and time again and usually works in the Rangers favor. However, given Young's career postseason numbers... and the now stress of coming through for the team... I think you gotta bump him down a couple spots. Especially with a resurgence of Cruz.

5:30 first pitch btw...

Wash doesn't limit himself to a small sample he looks at the players overall numbers and he sees MY as a producer. he's been right so far and i'll trust his call