• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lindy sticking around Buffalo

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Lindy, he has a great track record in Buffalo. I also get a feeling the fans like him, However I would like to see if some new blood could push this team to the next level. You don't want to keep missing opportunities with such great goaltending talents such as Hasek, then "THE MILLER"! Yeah I know they went to the cup with Hasek, but if not for him they would have never gone.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of people don't agree, but IMO it is past time that the Sabres and Ruff parted ways.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happens every offseason. The fans say that Ruff should be fired, but most of them change their minds after a couple of weeks.

I don't really wanna rehash the same arguments, but it's not Ruff's fault why this team doesn't get far. Before the season started, the Sabres did squat as far as getting players on this team that could help, and nobody thought they had a shot at the PO's.

Then the Sabres go out and pick up Ford Torres who was a bust. Ruff does as much as he can with as little talent and options that he is given. Look at how many young players the Sabres get that turn out to be pretty good.

Ruff is a great coach whom most of the players say he wants nothing but the best from them, and step up when they suck. He makes players better if they want to be. He is still one of the most respected and longest tenured coach's out there, and the Sabres still need him IMO.

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a GM and owner that's willing to bend a little with the purse strings