• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Li Na retires from Tennis

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. That's too bad about her injuries.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stinks, but she was starting to get up there in age so that stuff happens. I think she could have still won more titles based solely on the fact of how poor womens tennis actually is. There just is not much consistency or variety. Just bash the ball as hard as you can and scream as loud as possible. I think that may finally be coming to an end soon as many of the younger players coming up seem more diverse.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people don't retire like they should hope they learn from her.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stinks, but she was starting to get up there in age so that stuff happens. I think she could have still won more titles based solely on the fact of how poor womens tennis actually is. There just is not much consistency or variety. Just bash the ball as hard as you can and scream as loud as possible. I think that may finally be coming to an end soon as many of the younger players coming up seem more diverse.

Wozniacki may not be diverse, but she also doesn't scream loudly, nor bash the ball as hard as she can.

Your thoughts on her?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wozniacki may not be diverse, but she also doesn't scream loudly, nor bash the ball as hard as she can.

Your thoughts on her?

Her game is improving, but she does not do anything that scares anyone. She gets a lot of balls back. She has a good backhand and it could be a weapon if she works on it a little more and actually gets aggressive with it in matches. She has changed her tactics a little too by coming to net much more. That is a positive. She might be able to win a major as I see some intermediary changing of the guard years coming soon in womens tennis. Usually you get some one time winners during that period.