• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Levy signed an extension

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. The Lions got down on their hands and knees and begged Suh to change his mind.

I thought it as just on their knees to keep their hands free. No wonder he went to Miami. They know how to service their players properly there.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Levy's deal is waaaaay more team-friendly than this one.

Props to Lewand for getting us a good price on Levy just a few days before this deal blew up the 4-3 OLB pay scale.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bashed Levy early in his career and Im glad he proved me wrong. Im even happier he's faithful to his team and didnt make money his priority. Its obvious he wants to help the Lions build a winner.

Get at me!

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bashed Levy early in his career and Im glad he proved me wrong. Im even happier he's faithful to his team and didnt make money his priority. Its obvious he wants to help the Lions build a winner.

Get at me!

I can agree on this one. I thought he would be just average or a backup. Then out of nowhere he went bad ass.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get at me!

Yao, I wish I could remember that. I have seen you speak of a players weakness, but I actually do not remember you ever bashing a player.

I do agree with him seeming to be loyal. He did not wait to see what David got or till after the season to test the market. That might come from the franchise not giving up on him while he struggled to develop early in his career.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy out for first few weeks.

One source says he needs surgery, sidelining him for the year. Another source disputes that, but says he will be out a matter of weeks.

Detroit Lions' DeAndre Levy (hip) improving, won't need surgery

The Lions, believing Levy will return in a matter of weeks, decided not to use their short-term injured reserve designation on Levy on Sunday. Had they placed Levy on IR-designated for return, he would have missed at least the first half of the season.