• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Levy out Sunday

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there some kind of physical the team performs on players before forking out 25-30 million?

There is, but it turns out our doctors are worse than our TE's.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there some kind of physical the team performs on players before forking out 25-30 million?
Yes, there (obviously) is.

Unfortunately they haven't yet figured out how to use said physical to predict future injuries that do not yet exist...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty news, but at least no Gates. Green would be a sneaky good start in Fantasy leagues. Our LBs cant cover TEs for shit. Might see a lot of Nickle formations with Carey.

Never Mind. Green came down with a concussion. They had to sign a guy off the street. Great news for us and should offset the Levy injury for this game anyway.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never Mind. Green came down with a concussion. They had to sign a guy off the street. Great news for us and should offset the Levy injury for this game anyway.
That is good news. SD still has some talent at WR, and a good receiving back in Danny Woodhead, but TEs did pretty well against us on the whole last year, so taking away River's top two tight ends is a big boost.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It cracks me up how you think you're so clever with this shit, yet I've never been the least bit angry when I respond to you. I'd find you amusing if you weren't such a pathetic attention whore, but I'm not going to get markedly angry over some back-and-fourth on a message board.

For as hard as you try on here, your attempted insults regularly miss the mark. It's kind of sad when internet trolls are known as the white trash of the interwebs, and try as you might you're only able to troll at a "C," maybe "C+" level. It doesn't even much for intelligence or character to be good at trolling, yet you're still struggling mightily at it... Maybe it's time to give up the immature "designated Lions Hater" trolling routine and try the whole 'grown-up' thing for a while?

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports, much like stocks, should have to post the disclaimer:

'Past performance is no guarantee of future results.'

Let's face it, teams can change. Levy is out, Suh decided he wanted to play for the highest bidder, so what? The core of this team changed last year with a new head coach, OC nd DC. Those positions remain filled with the same personnel. The vast majority of players starting, and on the 53 man roster, are players that were there at the end of last season.

No guarantees, but the nucleus of success is in place. There wasn't a complete slash and burn upheaval. I'm looking forward to seeing what this team and staff can produce, how well they can work with what they have to work with.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Green practiced yesterday.

Is he not supposed to play? (I ask for Fantasy purposes as well as LBs in coverage purposes. Please don't make me use the google...)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will play if he can pass his pre game concussion test.

Chargers TE Ladarius Green (concussion, questionable) was listed as a "full" participant in Friday's practice, but has not yet passed through the NFL's concussion protocol.

Green still needs to be cleared for contact. He did speak to reporters after Friday's session, which was described as a "light" practice. Green is in a race against time to get cleared to play against the Lions, but that could happen as soon as Saturday. If Green ends up inactive, it could mean more targets for Keenan Allen, Malcom Floyd, Stevie Johnson, and Danny Woodhead. Sep 11 - 3:32 PM

If not, Bynes will be chasing Danny Woodhead all day.