• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ.:burt:

Jarvis Jones and Artie Burns were bad picks so just forfeit the 1st every year.

Because it's either get something we can use now or during next years draft or letting him stay on the roster and let him come back whenever he wants, prolonging the drama for the entire year. If we cut him, we lose a 2020 3rd round pick. If we trade him, we hopefully get a 2nd or 3rd that we can use in 2019. Yes, Conner and Mason were 3rd round picks, but so was Sammie Coates and Dri Archer.
If they can trade him for more then go for. If not, no cost to them to suspend and/or deactive him and tell him to stay away if he's a headache. Not exactly unprecedented. And if they cut him that's not the end of the drama. The questions will keep coming and the story will be around.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't just keep things on topic ever can you? I'm just tired of being on here and having to be careful of what I say because you might not like it and you always having to comment on my shit. You need to get a fucking life dude. All I do with you is talk football and you turn it into this personal vendetta.

Fuck you dude. Seriously. Fuck you. I'm tired of your fucking shit. I wish someone would take you off this thing for real.

You're the only reason why I didn't comment here all offseason. Because I'm tired of you always fucking making it personal. Get the fuck over yourself and get the fuck over whatever it was I did you didn't like over a fucking year ago and just fucking talk football. You can disagree all you want but there's no reason to make it personal all the time.

Aww, you all triggered snowflake.

Your the one that takes the pot shots sissy boy.

You can't come to a rational conclusion with anyone. It's all about what you think and any other opinion is wrong.
Your answer, run and hide up under mommies skirt.

I make a living dealing with jerkl offs like you. You a self entitled punk.
Grow up and realize your opinion is like an asshole, everyone has one and they are all full of shit. Yet you seem to think yours smells like roses.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ.:burt:

Jarvis Jones and Artie Burns were bad picks so just forfeit the 1st every year.

If they can trade him for more then go for. If not, no cost to them to suspend and/or deactive him and tell him to stay away if he's a headache. Not exactly unprecedented. And if they cut him that's not the end of the drama. The questions will keep coming and the story will be around.

Do you want this drama and social media bullshit all season? Part of the reason I'm fine with forfeiting a 3rd in 2020 is because the Soap Opera that is the 2018 Steelers season is just gonna get worse the longer he's on the team and not reporting.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww, you all triggered snowflake.

Your the one that takes the pot shots sissy boy.

You can't come to a rational conclusion with anyone. It's all about what you think and any other opinion is wrong.
Your answer, run and hide up under mommies skirt.

I make a living dealing with jerkl offs like you. You a self entitled punk.
Grow up and realize your opinion is like an asshole, everyone has one and they are all full of shit. Yet you seem to think yours smells like roses.

People disagree, yet you're the only fucker on here triggered enough to ALWAYS make it fucking personal. Get over yourself and realize that because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean that I am acting like my opinion is the only one that's right. I'm defending my opinion. It's called a fucking discussion. Time for you to act like an adult and stop making things personal all the time. I'm sick and tired of it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want this drama and social media bullshit all season? Part of the reason I'm fine with forfeiting a 3rd in 2020 is because the Soap Opera that is the 2018 Steelers season is just gonna get worse the longer he's on the team and not reporting.

And you think it's all him.....:pound::pound:

Yep, it'll all go away when he does.:L

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drama from this situation is happening all season, even if he's gone. It instead shifts to questions and talking points about what ifs and how it was handled. Thinking otherwise is incredibly naive.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drama from this situation is happening all season, even if he's gone. Thinking otherwise is incredibly naive.

It's worse the longer he's a Pittsburgh Steeler and not playing. I don't think that's naive thinking. Every day on First Take is about the circus that is the Steelers locker room. We can get rid of the main attraction, the circus slowly comes to an end.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you think it's all him.....:pound::pound:

Yep, it'll all go away when he does.:L

Every day on First Take is about the circus that is the Steelers locker room. We can get rid of the main attraction, the circus slowly comes to an end.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People disagree, yet you're the only fucker on here triggered enough to ALWAYS make it fucking personal. Get over yourself and realize that because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean that I am acting like my opinion is the only one that's right. I'm defending my opinion. It's called a fucking discussion. Time for you to act like an adult and stop making things personal all the time. I'm sick and tired of it.

Awe boo boo.

I believe you have that confused.....

You took the first shot, and continued when I called you out on it.
You're a narcissist, you think your opinion is fact.
You made it personal all because you thought you'd n be such a keyboard bad ass and tell on me.....

Triggered, isn't that calling the kettle black....

Shut up stupid

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every day on First Take is about the circus that is the Steelers locker room. We can get rid of the main attraction, the circus slowly comes to an end.

To bad he isn't the main attraction.....

For fuck sake, do you even follow this team

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse the longer he's a Pittsburgh Steeler and not playing. I don't think that's naive thinking. Every day on First Take is about the circus that is the Steelers locker room. We can get rid of the main attraction, the circus slowly comes to an end.
So....we're using First Take as a barometer now? FFS.

Also what exactly is getting worse with Bell and the locker room? The team and players aren't talking about him anymore and seemed to have moved passed it. Just because Stephen A. Smith has daily talking points doesn't mean anything.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad he isn't the main attraction.....

For fuck sake, do you even follow this team
If Brown didn't go AWOL there would have been no discussion on the locker room this week. At least not nationally.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also what exactly is getting worse with Bell and the locker room? The team and players aren't talking about him anymore and seemed to have moved passed it. Just because Stephen A. Smith has daily talking points doesn't mean anything.

It's all over ESPN, not just First Take. This whole thing started with Bell not reporting. Then his shit on Social Media, then AB.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all over ESPN, not just First Take. This whole thing started with Bell not reporting. Then his shit on Social Media, then AB.
Again I ask, what is Bell doing that is making this locker room worse?

What have players and coaches been saying about it lately?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe boo boo.

I believe you have that confused.....

You took the first shot, and continued when I called you out on it.
You're a narcissist, you think your opinion is fact.
You made it personal all because you thought you'd n be such a keyboard bad ass and tell on me.....

Triggered, isn't that calling the kettle black....

Shut up stupid

I find it hilarious that you call me a "triggered snowflake" yet you're holding onto a grudge because you're mad that I 'told on you'.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But but ESPN is the measuring stick of all pro sports....:dhd: