• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they will be lucky to anything more than a 4th, maybe a 3rd right now. At best they can add in a compensation if the new team signs him long-term.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I dont think they should move him if they get less than a 3rd.

The longer he sits the more his value drops.

My feelings are, when he comes back protect him on the practice squad. Fuck the trash prick.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not getting a first round pick for him.
The team has waited to long, and most teams are pretty well set in the cap.
No one is going to give up a first with his millage, problems, and demands and still wait a month for his fat ass to get in game shape.

A punter is an upgrade compared to him.

You keep saying a punter, a punter. We have more pressing needs than a fucking punter. Late first, early second or a solid defensive player or we might as well just cut the fucking fraying ties right now because if we can't get anything for him now, what's the point of keeping him til the end of the season?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying a punter, a punter. We have more pressing needs than a fucking punter. Late first, early second or a solid defensive player or we might as well just cut the fucking fraying ties right now because if we can't get anything for him now, what's the point of keeping him til the end of the season?

Yes I did. Because a punter brings more to the team than he shit right now.

You think we are going to get a first round pick, you're as fuckin loopy as he is.
If they are shopping him, they are ready to move on. It's not going to be a to shelf deal as you think.

Get over yourself.

I've watched this team for all my life....he's lucky to still be in the black and gold at this point.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The longer he sits the more his value drops.

My feelings are, when he comes back protect him on the practice squad. Fuck the trash prick.
Well you can't do that since he's not eligible for it.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Steelers cut Bell now that means no 3rd round pick in 2020.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather not throw a top 100 pick away.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did. Because a punter brings more to the team than he shit right now.

You think we are going to get a first round pick, you're as fuckin loopy as he is.
If they are shopping him, they are ready to move on. It's not going to be a to shelf deal as you think.

Get over yourself.

I've watched this team for all my life....he's lucky to still be in the black and gold at this point.

If you've read my other comments, I said at least a 2nd round pick. I've moved on from the 1st round pick as you should move on from your brilliant punter idea.

It's not about getting over myself, stop making this a personal thing against me and stick to the fucking discussion.

It's about making smart business decisions and selling Le'veon Bell for cheap doesn't help us at all. If we are selling him, sell him for something we can use. We can use a bunch more things before we get a fucking punter. If we can't get a deal for him, then cut his ass.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've read my other comments, I said at least a 2nd round pick. I've moved on from the 1st round pick as you should move on from your brilliant punter idea.

It's not about getting over myself, stop making this a personal thing against me and stick to the fucking discussion.

It's about making smart business decisions and selling Le'veon Bell for cheap doesn't help us at all. If we are selling him, sell him for something we can use. We can use a bunch more things before we get a fucking punter. If we can't get a deal for him, then cut his ass.

And you're a fuckin douche thinking the punter thing is serious.....

But hey, you do you......

As for your business savvy coming from someone who said they were ready to find a new team, bitch please get off the bandwagon...

I personally have nothing more to say to your Dumbass as I don't want you to tell on me again.

Mods, he's picking on me......

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 is a long ways away. I think we will be okay without having a 3rd round pick 2 years from now.
So just to be clear with throwing away a 3rd round pick two years from now because.....why exactly?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Conner was a 3rd round compensatory pick.

But apparently the team doesn't need those pick or something

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna tell on you......

Because my one track mind is the only thought that matters, and they have student opinions than I do.

I'm taking my ball and going home.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're a fuckin douche thinking the punter thing is serious.....

But hey, you do you......

Ask your business savvy coming from someone who said they were ready to find a new team, bitch please get off the bandwagon...

I personally have nothing more to say to your Dumbass as I don't want you to tell on me again.

Mods, he's picking on me......

You can't just keep things on topic ever can you? I'm just tired of being on here and having to be careful of what I say because you might not like it and you always having to comment on my shit. You need to get a fucking life dude. All I do with you is talk football and you turn it into this personal vendetta.

Fuck you dude. Seriously. Fuck you. I'm tired of your fucking shit. I wish someone would take you off this thing for real.

You're the only reason why I didn't comment here all offseason. Because I'm tired of you always fucking making it personal. Get the fuck over yourself and get the fuck over whatever it was I did you didn't like over a fucking year ago and just fucking talk football. You can disagree all you want but there's no reason to make it personal all the time.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Conner was a 3rd round compensatory pick.

But apparently the team doesn't need those pick or something

So was Sammie Coates and Dri Archer. Sometimes they don't work out.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna tell on you......

Because my one track mind is the only thought that matters, and they have student opinions than I do.

I'm taking my ball and going home.

It called a discussion. You act like you never had one before. You disagree with me, I disagree with you. It's not a fucking crime asshole.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was Sammie Coates and Dri Archer. Sometimes they don't work out.
1. Coates wasnt compensatory.
2. Because those two didnt work they should just stop accepting free 3rd rounders instead of trying to find a hit. Really?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just to be clear with throwing away a 3rd round pick two years from now because.....why exactly?

Because it's either get something we can use now or during next years draft or letting him stay on the roster and let him come back whenever he wants, prolonging the drama for the entire year. If we cut him, we lose a 2020 3rd round pick. If we trade him, we hopefully get a 2nd or 3rd that we can use in 2019. Yes, Conner and Mason were 3rd round picks, but so was Sammie Coates and Dri Archer.