• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a second to lol @ Sherman

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No......No I do not.

LOL then you're an idiot because the Bears secondary is probably the worst in the NFL. You guys desperately need to be drafting safety/corner this year.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is just passionate... he doesn't talk crap and is usually pretty respectful of the opponent. He's not really cocky at all. Only thing he has in common with Sherman is he is top 3 at his position.

And what makes you believe sherman and his actions are not fueled by passion for the game? It's all the same thing players talk smack Dez has done it its part of the game

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing about Seahawks fans is they're bragging about being the 1st place loser.

I never seen a fanbase brag about losing in the superbowl.

I wish I could say the Rams just lost the Super Bowl.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what makes you believe sherman and his actions are not fueled by passion for the game? It's all the same thing players talk smack Dez has done it its part of the game

I am sure thats a possibility and wasn't really arguing that it wasn't. All of these guys are passionate about the game or frankly they wouldn't play at the level they do if they weren't. I am sure that Dez has done his share of smack talk on the field too but he keeps in on the field and it is never anything to the degree of what Sherman does- it his MO and he is pretty proud of it. Sherman makes it public (makes sure a camera sees it) and its a big part of who he is and might even be how he motivates himself. Sometimes its entertaining but other times he comes off as looking pretty classless IMO.

Either way my point was the way they act really isn't comparable other than that they both get loud and emotional on the field. What they get loud and emotional about are different things altogether though. No one is more vocal at calling people out that Sherman in the league.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taunting revis acting like the game was done when Seattle went up 10
Poor poor Revis.
What is far more important is your new avatar.
It seems to give you a little credibility. Finally.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing about Seahawks fans is they're bragging about being the 1st place loser.

I never seen a fanbase brag about losing in the superbowl.

Hey bksballer89, love your new avatar. Seems like someone lost a wager. How long is it for?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not surprised you are taking a lot of joy out of that loss. Your blind Seattle hatred has been a part of your posting up here for the entire time you have been up here.

And yet, no amount of your joy will make the Saints better than they are or make Seattle not still an early favorite for next season.

In short, I'd much rather be me as a NFL team fan, than you. All day, every day, twice on Sundays.

But you hold onto that hate. Gives me something to laugh at anyway.

Actually this was a great and terrible Super Bowl for that...

No matter the result there would have been shit to talk, as well as disappointment that the team that won, won....

And there is no "blind" hatred of these teams. They've both earned it from those of us without a dog in the fight.... Sherman, Irvin, Baldwin.... Brady, Bellichick, etc...

Much to not like... :yahoo:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who is really paying attention will see that Dez and Sherman are nothing alike.

Most of what Sherman does is calculated. He is a thinker who likes to get in the face and head of his opponents.

Dez on the other hand just plays with emotion and for the most part only gets in the face of his own players.

So sherman is a smarter version of Dez? Stanford?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure thats a possibility and wasn't really arguing that it wasn't. All of these guys are passionate about the game or frankly they wouldn't play at the level they do if they weren't. I am sure that Dez has done his share of smack talk on the field too but he keeps in on the field and it is never anything to the degree of what Sherman does- it his MO and he is pretty proud of it. Sherman makes it public (makes sure a camera sees it) and its a big part of who he is and might even be how he motivates himself. Sometimes its entertaining but other times he comes off as looking pretty classless IMO.

Either way my point was the way they act really isn't comparable other than that they both get loud and emotional on the field. What they get loud and emotional about are different things altogether though. No one is more vocal at calling people out that Sherman in the league.

I guess it's all in the perception it may come across as classless at times but I don't take it for more than it is. A tactic to help his team. I can say I've seen far more classless behavior than what sherman or Dez have done.Guys like Suh and Haynesworth were classless. It's one thing to talk trash or say something that rocks the boat or go against the grain. It's anotger to injure players. I think some people need to focus on the true meaning of classless or not take everything to heart. All this "dislike" is really just amusing

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this was a great and terrible Super Bowl for that...

No matter the result there would have been shit to talk, as well as disappointment that the team that won, won....

And there is no "blind" hatred of these teams. They've both earned it from those of us without a dog in the fight.... Sherman, Irvin, Baldwin.... Brady, Bellichick, etc...

Much to not like... :yahoo:

Trash talk on the field and in interviews is the devil, theft, "r*pe allegations" and standing in a table screaming .......
Acceptable

Got it :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought you should be ready to own up when you take a bet. Get it over with it's the right thing to do

I think he will come up cocoa with this and man up. Just have to see him around and remind if hasnt changed the AV already