• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a second to lol @ Sherman

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20+ likes for BKS.

Call your mama and tell her you made it!

Safe to say most on here hates Sherman lol

Here listening to espn ny & one of the host who is a jets fan said " man Seattle is a hard team to root for" but according to Seahawks fans only the haters dislike them Lmao

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again great player. Not sure he works in the Pat scheme? Maybe BB would ask him to do other things? So I would say if BB thought he was a good fit then yes I would gladly have him.

But and this is a big but. I woukd venture BB would curb all his classless antics. Keep in mind I'm not a huge fan of stupid TD dances or players getting up and jumping around like they won the SB after making a tackle in week 4. That's just me.

Bingo.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP sure is quick to talk shit for someone that welches on bets.

I did? The dude just sent me the avatar today. I'm at work so I told him it will be uploaded when I get in mu house after 6 or 7.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, but I have with 90% of your posts today.
I'm sorry you can't see the difference in a 3rd QTR TV hatchet attempt on a player when it's a team game.

Welcome back PDay :suds:

Missed your sorry ass:yahoo:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, but I have with 90% of your posts today.
I'm sorry you can't see the difference in a 3rd QTR TV hatchet attempt on a player when it's a team game.

Dez is a me guy he displays the me attitude consistently. He's far more of a me player than sherman

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a persona it serves a purpose all sports have greats that excelled at this. You can buy into and and hate him believe he has no class or you can appreciate it for what it is. Bottom line is the people that hate him would love him if he was on their favorite team

No, I think most would cringe and root for the team in spite of his presence on it...

Sherman seems like a swell guy off the field when he's just interviewing away from the game day atmosphere, and I can appreciate that.

But on game day he's a dickhead and there is no way to candy-coat it as you are attempting to. It isn't his trash talking in-game TO THE PLAYERS, its the, "Wait, where's the camera!!! Now I'm going to trash talk when the guy isn't even around to defend himself or talk back!!".

That's why people hate him.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think most would cringe and root for the team in spite of his presence on it...

Sherman seems like a swell guy off the field when he's just interviewing away from the game day atmosphere, and I can appreciate that.

But on game day he's a dickhead and there is no way to candy-coat it as you are attempting to. It isn't his trash talking in-game TO THE PLAYERS, its the, "Wait, where's the camera!!! Now I'm going to trash talk when the guy isn't even around to defend himself or talk back!!".

That's why people hate him.

Hate is a strong word and vastly over used. How can you hate someone you don't know? As far as cringing people say that all the time until the player is in their team. Then they switch directions real fast

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate is a strong word and vastly over used. How can you hate someone you don't know? As far as cringing people say that all the time until the player is in their team. Then they switch directions real fast

Semantics... Seriously Dislike... Is that acceptable to you? Didn't peg you for PC Police.. :rollseyes:

And to your last point? Bullshit. You learn to respect the player a bit more but you don't warm to the antics, "Oh that silly Richard screaming into the camera with those crazy eyes again.. Gotta love him!!" Seriously, bullshit...

Hated... errrr, excuse me officer, REALLY REALLY DIDN'T LIKE.... Dennis Rodman. He came to the Bulls. Really learned to respect the player that he is, but yes, fucking cringed everytime he went "Rodman" on and off the court...

I didn't like it representing my team, and I didn't make excuses for it other than perhaps the, "Yeah, there he goes again..." .

So whatever. You try to pretend that people just don't like Sherman because he's not on their team if it helps you sleep better.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semantics... Seriously Dislike... Is that acceptable to you? Didn't peg you for PC Police.. :rollseyes:

And to your last point? Bullshit. You learn to respect the player a bit more but you don't warm to the antics, "Oh that silly Richard screaming into the camera with those crazy eyes again.. Gotta love him!!" Seriously, bullshit...

Hated... errrr, excuse me officer, REALLY REALLY DIDN'T LIKE.... Dennis Rodman. He came to the Bulls. Really learned to respect the player that he is, but yes, fucking cringed everytime he went "Rodman" on and off the court...

I didn't like it representing my team, and I didn't make excuses for it other than perhaps the, "Yeah, there he goes again..." .

So whatever. You try to pretend that people just don't like Sherman because he's not on their team if it helps you sleep better.
That's the beauty of sherman no excuses lays it all out there. But he has also earned the right to talk with his play on the field. He backs it up

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sherman was saying 2 & 4 as a dig on Brady & Gisele who posted a 5 and 1 as in points scored vs the Bears. It wasn't a dig on Revis, it was the Seattle Score.

1027-tom-gisele-instagram-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: