• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a second to lol @ Sherman

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually reminds me of Claude Lemieux minus the cheap shots. Great athlete excellent agitator. He gets in people's heads but in the end it's just a persons to serve a purpose

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, looking into the camera and shouting down about that terrible WR Michael Crabtree after he'd, ya know, WON THE GAME ALREADY? Yeah, he was trying to get in Crabtree's head. Kudos to you for picking up on that....

And looking into the camera with his "two .... four...." nonsense. Because, ya know... I'm sure Revis was watching television at the moment so Sherman was OBVIOUSLY trying to get in his head... ?

Pure brilliance on your part to sniff that out... :clap:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's more of a poor winner than a poor loser?

I'm just sorry Brady didn't ask Sherman, "You mad bro?"

Was brady not talking trash before that game :nod: there was a reason for the comment perhaps you missed that it maybe you want to omit it. All athletes trash talk it's a part of any game they are competitive. Some are just better at it than others :dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, looking into the camera and shouting down about that terrible WR Michael Crabtree after he'd, ya know, WON THE GAME ALREADY? Yeah, he was trying to get in Crabtree's head. Kudos to you for picking up on that....

And looking into the camera with his "two .... four...." nonsense. Because, ya know... I'm sure Revis was watching television at the moment so Sherman was OBVIOUSLY trying to get in his head... ?

Pure brilliance on your part to sniff that out... :clap:

Division rivals he's been in the Niners heads since

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you non Seattle fans need to stop picking on Sherman.
He's a God.
He's the only player who grew up in Compton.
Only player to graduate from Stanford with honors (in communications) how ironic
Only player to have a cchildren charity
Only player to volunteer for charity work

Only player to continually act like an ass and still get defended for his actions by a large majority of Seattle fans. I'm sure all those kids he helps are learning how to be a productive citizen from his actions. News flash 99.9% of them won't become pro athletes where they can get away with his crap.

He's friendly taunting on the field. He's not out murdering people, getting DUIs, sending hookers/coke to opposing players' rooms, screaming bomb in airports, getting drunk/showing off money, stomping other players, trying to intentionally injure other players (you should know, Rodney Harrison), etc.

The guy is talking some smack having fun with the game. That's why I don't have an issue with him. Instead so many love/admire Tom Brady who visibly drops the F bomb to refs and his teammates where everyone can see it on screen.

:rollseyes:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was brady not talking trash before that game :nod: there was a reason for the comment perhaps you missed that it maybe you want to omit it. All athletes trash talk it's a part of any game they are competitive. Some are just better at it than others :dhd:

Huge difference between athletes talking smack on the field. Quite another when they Continuously do it on tv. Great player 0 class.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge difference between athletes talking smack on the field. Quite another when they Continuously do it on tv. Great player 0 class.

Wait, what's the difference?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell me you would not wanna see him in a Pats uniform?

I would.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:dingdingding:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's friendly taunting on the field. He's not out murdering people, getting DUIs, sending hookers/coke to opposing players' rooms, screaming bomb in airports, getting drunk/showing off money, stomping other players, trying to intentionally injure other players (you should know, Rodney Harrison), etc.

The guy is talking some smack having fun with the game. That's why I don't have an issue with him. Instead so many love/admire Tom Brady who visibly drops the F bomb to refs and his teammates where everyone can see it on screen.

If TB or others ran infront of the camera droping F bombs. I woukd agree 100%. Or if he did it during media interviews.
Please stop making excuses for the classless acts some of the Hawk players exhibit. Sorry it is the culture of too many Hawk players. Own it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

really?
Troy Aikman F bomb's many teammates along the way too.

maybe it's me but Sherman is just an attention seeking ass

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me you would not wanna see him in a Pats uniform?

I would.

Again great player. Not sure he works in the Pat scheme? Maybe BB would ask him to do other things? So I would say if BB thought he was a good fit then yes I would gladly have him.

But and this is a big but. I woukd venture BB would curb all his classless antics. Keep in mind I'm not a huge fan of stupid TD dances or players getting up and jumping around like they won the SB after making a tackle in week 4. That's just me.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP sure is quick to talk shit for someone that welches on bets.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a persona it serves a purpose all sports have greats that excelled at this. You can buy into and and hate him believe he has no class or you can appreciate it for what it is. Bottom line is the people that hate him would love him if he was on their favorite team

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a persona it serves a purpose all sports have greats that excelled at this. You can buy into and and hate him believe he has no class or you can appreciate it for what it is. Bottom line is the people that hate him would love him if he was on their favorite team

not me...hated Terrell Owens before he came to Dallas. Cheered for the star as always but not Owens when he was here. These guys aren't exactly the same type of ME players but they both are Me players to me... thus I'd prefer their act play somewhere else. Maybe that's old school.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not me...hated Terrell Owens before he came to Dallas. Cheered for the star as always but not Owens when he was here. These guys aren't exactly the same type of ME players but they both are Me players to me... thus I'd prefer their act play somewhere else. Maybe that's old school.

Dez is perceived the same way for his actions on the field "taunting" and yelling at team mates and throwing tantrums. In Bryant's words it's being competitive

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is perceived the same way for his actions on the field "taunting" and yelling at team mates and throwing tantrums. In Bryant's words it's being competitive

I disagree, but I have with 90% of your posts today.
I'm sorry you can't see the difference in a 3rd QTR TV hatchet attempt on a player when it's a team game.