• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets say Richardson is taken, would the Bengals consider Justin Blackmon?

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have not seen a WR as good as Blackmon since Calvin Johnson.

In terms of the past great Big 12 recievers, he blows Crabtree and Bryant out of the water.

Obviously, the Bengals want to use this extra pick to make them the best team possible in 2012.

but, how could not at least CONSIDER the freak. In all seriousness, a WR combo of Blackmon, Green and Greshamn at TE would be just ungoldy.

Take a OL with the 2nd 1 st rounder, then a RB in Round 2.

This is kinda crazy, but Blackmon is just that fucking good.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't disagree with that notion. And, for all that it's worth, it's been said that he's a much more down to earth, work hard kind of kid. The complete opposite of what Dez Bryant when he came out from there.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to watch some tape to see if I agree, but free agency is a good solution to patching other holes. If there is a special player that can really help us for a long time to come, then you take him.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. If you can find a solid #2 who knows his role as a #2, then you can use that to supplement another area.

You can always trade back, gain an extra pick, and focus on OL/DL/CB/S in the later half of the round(s).

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Our of curiosity, do you feel we need a new thread for every one of your thoughts?

You know, there is a draft thread for that.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our of curiosity, do you feel we need a new thread for every one of your thoughts?

I don't mind a legit question, post being singled out regardless of how many there are if it is a good topic. Sometimes content gets lost in some threads, because it has run its course and some may not click on it if it has with them.

I am about getting as many responses as I can so my thoughts can be discussed rather than being hidden in a large thread.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can agree, but there are 2 threads he could've posted in. You left a perfectly fine segway to this topic in your post. But this is typical Bip. New thread for every thought.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

here, I am gonna save you some time. Already In yet another thread, you felt so overmatched, you also said " I never wasted my time with you on the ESPN board, I'm not going to waste it here. "

Let me clue you in really early on, Flaminggay that there will never be a time, ever in the duration I am on the board, that I will give 2 shits as to anything you type. Nor will I ever, ever take any suggestion or criticism from you at all seriously. I just wont, because you're weak and needy and just very embarrassing.

I have been on here for 3 days. Talked football, and you simply cant handle it. In 70 hours I have managed to be more liked by everyone on the board then you have been able to with 1000+ posts. See, but I dont even care about that. It just shows how much you are cast to the side, ignored and detested. You are just very forgettable and 100% inconsequential.

In fact, you claim not to 'bother with me' but you scower every one of my posts, and of your last 20 points, 19 have been either about me, someone having sex with my mom/GF/sister, about how you are obsessed with something call 'reps' . You are truly hilarious. Id listen to anyone else on here over you, i simply just dont care what you say. I have no use for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have no use for you.

You are just very forgettable and 100% inconsequential.

Ah, but your posts suggest otherwise.

See this is fun for me (slow day at work).

You wanted me to debate with you about Carson, of which - or any topic you love trolling about - as I said before, I will not waste my time. Did not on ESPN, will not here.

Get it yet?

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was a one time response to your last 18 posts regarding me. Literally, 90% of your recent posts are about me in some way. I felt one post to you was reasonable.

One post, that was/is it. It will save you and me time. I am right, you are wrong (Per the usual)

there is no point is debating carson, I was right, you were wrong. That is just a fact. It's not a coincidence, it is a theme. I also enjoy how you justify this due to a 'slow day at work'... classic stuff. Im done. My best memory of you was when you were on espn a few years ago bragging because you took a girl on a date to see Avatar and had sex with her after! hahaah, that was some funny shit.

Always seeking others approval is a nasty habit. especially strangers on a message board. lol. Me? I just dont give a fuck. Also, incase you were unaware, Palmer has a 50 rating, 6 picks in 6 quarters, and is 0 -2

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best memory of you was when you were on espn a few years ago bragging because you took a girl on a date to see Avatar and had sex with her after! hahaah, that was some funny shit.

omg, really?

Avatar and sex, that's a pretty good night.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ah, still making stuff up. Yet people should take you seriously. Typical bip.

And the best is bragging about how many people on this board like you, but no, you "don't give a fuck".

Full of humor today.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see absolutely no problem with this thread, except the pointless arguing.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let him get you in trouble Dr. (Bip). Stick to what you have been doing and if at all possible ignore the direct remarks from him concerning something personal or unfootball related.

No point in getting banned over him instigating you into trouble. You have been great so far. Butyou have to realize you are on a thin line for a while until you can prove yourself over a period of time to show you have changed.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a one time response to your last 18 posts regarding me. Literally, 90% of your recent posts are about me in some way. I felt one post to you was reasonable.

One post, that was/is it. It will save you and me time. I am right, you are wrong (Per the usual)

there is no point is debating carson, I was right, you were wrong. That is just a fact. It's not a coincidence, it is a theme. I also enjoy how you justify this due to a 'slow day at work'... classic stuff. Im done. My best memory of you was when you were on espn a few years ago bragging because you took a girl on a date to see Avatar and had sex with her after! hahaah, that was some funny shit.

Always seeking others approval is a nasty habit. especially strangers on a message board. lol. Me? I just dont give a fuck. Also, incase you were unaware, Palmer has a 50 rating, 6 picks in 6 quarters, and is 0 -2

Wait..... Avatar and sex? Did the girl paint herself blue?

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Once Bip wakes up from his fantasy, he'll be able to tell you.

But I guess it doesn't matter what color she is...it's all the same.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
omg, really?

Avatar and sex, that's a pretty good night.

If I remember correctly the aliens banged in Avatar in a really corny scene. Quite frankly, I didnt think avatar was that great. I thought district 9 was the shit, though. I liked that District 9 made the aliens really grotesque, but that the audience could still connect with them more so than the hackneyed Avatar plot. Avatar, on the other hand, was so weakly written that they had to make the Aliens visually appealing to get the audience to buy in. I mean, I might even banged that blue alien after a few beers (nice body...big doe eyes). They also had to set it in a beautiful place. You make those Aliens look like crabs and set that fucker in a Ghetto in South africa rather than middle earth or whatever it was and see how it works out...District 9...great film. Avatar, pandering to the audience through special effects and visuals.