• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Go Saints

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win and they win, we host the Championship game. That would be amazing.

I'm rooting hard for the Saints and am thinking that they could do it. I would not be shocked to see the 49ers beat Carolina either

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more game at Candlestick would be sweet. It would also be sweet to take down the Seahawks in Seattle. Either way, let's just get to the NFC Championship Game.

I'd hate to be the two people who purchased the seats those two fools tried to run off with after the Atlanta game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree lets go saints. I want a home game.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I fully expect the Seahawks to win but I do believe getting blown out in the regular season is a benefit to the Saints.

The team that gets blown out has a lot more useful film of what not to do and what adjustments need to be made to counter. The team doing the blowing out has less to go buy because what they did simply worked and worked well so the tendency is to keep doing what you did last time.

Also as we saw with the Cardinals this year getting blown out is embarrassing and is a blow to the pride. All week leading up to the game the team is going to hear about how they can't win and those kinds of things serve as motivation to be just a little sharper in practice to put in a little more time in the film room.

I still like the Seahawks in this game because they are simply a better team and just Saints just don't do well with teams like the Hawks and 9ers. But I do expect the Saints to perform much better and make it a competitive game.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to come down to how well the Saints protect the ball. If Brees throws a couple more picks in this game it will probably end up being another blow out. If they play smart and don't turn it over however, I think the Saints's D is more than capable of holding the Cheathawks to less than 20.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want another home game even though the Road teams are kicking ass.