• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Go Camping 2014: Chiefs Training Camp Thread

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit late, but it is never too late to have a nice campfire and some football, no? First news is... Eric Berry has dislocated his finger- darn those physical Reid TC's. AJJ looks pretty decent. Ford looks impressive in 1 on 1's.

Best of luck to everyone fighting for a roster spot. Going to get really interesting again for we football fans. Even if you aren't enduring the punishing heat out at camp, feel free to follow the beat writer on Twitter for camp info.

... or... Adam Teicher.

firepitgif.gif

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from camp today, and I liked what I saw from Fulton in 1 on 1's. Had to get around a few people just to see though (I am not a tall man by any means). Would like to see him compete and take that RG job and run with it.

Demetrius Harris still looks like he has some wheels which is good to see. Didn't see Stephenson, but later found out there was an ankle issue. Hammond Jr. had a pretty nice catch as well today.

Bray looked like a "spot and pop" QB when I was watching him. One play he got picked off by the LB almost immediately snapping his head (and simultaneously, throwing the ball). The next play, he threw a "TD on a nice looking, and accurate, Go Route.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from camp today, and I liked what I saw from Fulton in 1 on 1's. Had to get around a few people just to see though (I am not a tall man by any means). Would like to see him compete and take that RG job and run with it.

Demetrius Harris still looks like he has some wheels which is good to see. Didn't see Stephenson, but later found out there was an ankle issue. Hammond Jr. had a pretty nice catch as well today.

Bray looked like a "spot and pop" QB when I was watching him. One play he got picked off by the LB almost immediately snapping his head (and simultaneously, throwing the ball). The next play, he threw a "TD on a nice looking, and accurate, Go Route.
Cool! Nice report from the man on the spot!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I'd like to add was how unimpressive most of the OL looked in 1 on 1's. Or were guys like Catapano, Walker, etc just really good? Fulton was really the only one I paid a great deal of attention to (it was awfully hot so I had to cool off- so apologies if I missed guys- I am not NFL Films) that left a positive impact on me.

... The caveat being it's practice.

Last edited by a moderator:

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two D's(Ford DAT) will be very important in their rookie years to add speed in the pass rush and return game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on Gaines and how he is doing? He was one of my favorite prospects in the draft.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on Gaines and how he is doing? He was one of my favorite prospects in the draft.

Was hurt yesterday to my understanding. Doesn't seem too serious though and shouldn't cause a big problem. Haven't seen his name jump out a ton though.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to get a little worried about Commings.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, I haven't seen much of anything commenting on a miscue from Fulton. He may well be gunning for the RG job out of the gate. Still early in camp, so we will just have to lay back and observe.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signed Steve Gregory which isn't awful, but Commings out with surgery.:rollseyes:

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on the radio yesterday....that the NFL was going to crack down on holding and PI....with KC`s weak secondary this could be bad for them.

I like offense games way better....just not against the Chiefs :-)