• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this: Whiners Monday Night Football

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to buy tickets to the Washington game on dec 7; will be my first rams game ever.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our defense decides to play, we have a chance at winning this game.

I agree. The Rams have to contain the S.F. Running game. If they do that and Davis continues to move the chains we have a realistic chance.

Go Rams!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Dallas physically out man Seattle, made me realize how we got our wins last year.

We played smash mouth football in those wins. That's what we need to get back to. Pound it down your throat football.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Dallas physically out man Seattle, made me realize how we got our wins last year.

We played smash mouth football in those wins. That's what we need to get back to. Pound it down your throat football.

I think you need to have an offensive line to do that!

Reminds me, it was only a few years ago when we had Alex Barron and he sucked, then he went to Dallas and still sucked! how did they get better after getting rid of him and we didn't? :noidea:

Can't be ownership, because Jerry Jones is an idiot!, what really sucks Is Linehan is making the Cowboys look like they have a playoff offense. Yes they have Murray, Romo, Witten, and Bryant which helps greatly, but it all starts with the offensive line!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Oline and defense pulled a 180 from last year. Zac Martin drafted #15 overall played LT at notre dame and played RG today for the cowboys. :) I said it another thread.

So yes it can be done.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it can be done, I constantly see "other" teams do it, the better question is why can't we?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as you said SJ, Dallas drafted a LT just like we did, yet he is starting at guard for them and our LT is watching football games just like we are!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to wonder if Fisher's faith in Boudreau is becoming a problem. No way should Davin Joseph be playing, and by having him in there is making Saffold play out of position to boot. Does Fish think Boudreau can fix Joseph?

As far as the Cowboys go, they have their QB, which helps a lot. They've drafted O-line in the first round 3 of the past 4 years (LT Tyron Smith 9th overall in 2011, C Travis Frederick 31st overall in 2013, and now Zach Martin 16th overall in 2014). Keeping DeMarco Murray healthy is of huge importance, although Randle looks like a decent backup, if unproven yet.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to mention Smed, they drafted a LT that can actually play LT if needed because they guy came from a school where he actually had to pass block not the other way around. We drafted a guy that we have to teach to play tackle at the nfl level with our pick.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to mention Smed, they drafted a LT that can actually play LT if needed because they guy came from a school where he actually had to pass block not the other way around. We drafted a guy that we have to teach to play tackle at the nfl level with our pick.

Ya I know, the thing that gets me though is that the Rams just don't get it. I will sit on the bench for a lot cheaper and they would be getting the same production out of me that they are out of Robinson!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the Philly game, was on the Rams side, 12 rows up. One thing that really stood out was the size of Greg Robinson. He made the other linemen look small. I think if he just stood there and held his ground, he would be better than Joseph. I cant comprehend how he could do any worse. Just standing there and taking up space would probably grade out as the best performance of the year. And as much as I like Wells, its time to give Barnes a shot as well. If the line is going to get Davis killed, it may as well be the young guys. My last rant, please play Austin early and often. Against the Eagles, they ran such a simple delay pattern where he came in motion and cut over the middle. So much space to run. Of course it was the only play designed to get him open in space. It worked so I guess its scrapped.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Chy, mismanagement at all levels is going to get Davis Bulgerized and killed and when you see it live in person, the realities of stupidity become more blatant. They just are not using their personnel correctly. Except fo a QB and say a WR occasionally, who drafts an O-lineman number one and then sits them on the bench? Who does that besides the knucklehead Rams? Sit Joseph, move Sffold back to RG and Put Robinson at LG and let him learn. He gains nothing sitting on the bench except a tired butt and a paycheck.

They are doing the same thing with Austin. Play him correctly for cryin' out loud. Goodness what we gave up to get this guy and then to do what they are doing is freakin' maddening!!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your frustration Retro. But at the risk of being redundant, nothing is ever going to change as long as Fisher and company are in charge. Does anybody actually believe that the light bulb is going to go on and Fisher is suddenly going to have an epiphany and say, "Wow, I've been doing this all wrong up to this point. I see the light now" Of course not. We will continue to have stupid drafts, have stupid OCs, have multiple 1st round picks (Austin, Robinson) not contribute a thing to the team, etc.

In case nobody realizes it, Fisher has had exactly 6 winning seasons in his entire career. After this season, that will be 6 in 20 years! Not exactly a ringing endorsement for a supposedly "good" coach. Sounds more like an endorsement for a "extremely over-rated coach" to me. He either can't, or refuses to change his methods to adapt as the game itself continues to evolve.

I've resigned myself to just continuing to be patient until eventually the ownership finally figures out what so many of the fans already know...............Fisher and the Pips must go before any significant improvement is ever seen with this team.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'll say this. Maybe Robinson isn't better than Joseph right now?

PFF has Jake Mathews rated 64 out of 67 tackle's in the league. Ya he's playing that bad. I mean he's playing at a Jason smith level right now. I'm not saying he's a bust but these young players really struggle at times and maybe it's the best that he doesn't play right now.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, where do they have Greg Robinson rated among NFL bench warmers?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know where you stand on the Fisher debate Jacob. But I've seen enough of this regime to have made up my mind at this point. I realize there will always be those fans that will support Fisher no matter what and go down with a sinking ship. I'm sure even the venerable Rich Kotite still had his believers/fans, even after his debacle of a coaching career. So there will always be arguments/disagreements. But what exactly does it take to convince some people? Bradford will be back next year, Fisher will be back, Shottenheimer will be back, Robinson and Austin will still be riding the bench......it's Bill Murray and Groundhog Day.......

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....

There are some very strong smoke signals coming from Rams park that they will be moving with in the next year. It would explain a lot of what is going on. IF and I mean IF the Rams do move Fisher knows about it and I could see that taking a toll on whats going on inside the FO and Coaching staffs heads.

If the Rams do move or announce that they will be I give them a pass this year with another mediocre season. If the Rams stay put and finish under 500 then no, i don't give him/them a pass.

I guess thats where I stand.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're saying St Louis is a bandwagon town? :whistle: J/K

I'll keep going back to the Bills example. Full outdoor stadium (or close to it later in the season if out of it) of rambunctious fans cheering on the Bills. St Louis may not get a third chance at an NFL team; they out to get out there and support the Rams while they still have them.

Good comparison in a douche-baggery response.