• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this: Whiners Monday Night Football

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly, St Louis is passionate about baseball, but they couldn't seem to care less about the Rams.

Well, when they keep making the playoffs and reach the World Series, no wonder. When the football team hasn't had a winning season in nearly 10 years, I even have a hard time watching them. Winning helps.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way we can win this game is if we force Karp to throw the ball and ONLY throw the ball. Still have questions on him as a passer.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope it's better than last year on sunday night when we had the deer in headlights look goin.:omg:

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

Hell when is the last time the Rams were on Monday night football? Shit it might have been when Hester took 2 back on punts. :L

I was there.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were last year....lol

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was Sunday night right? LOL

Dam I told you I can barely find my keys.

Crazy thing is I can tell you who was drafted #45 overall in the 2012 draft.

<----- Rainman

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going with Blue on this one, if and only if the defense shows up to play!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Offense can move the ball and the Defense shows up, we have a chance.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the odds are against it, I actually think the Rams have a better chance at winning this game than previous weeks. They always play SF tough, and the 49ers aren't exactly in stride yet. Also, the Rams have a history of surprising us when we think they are completely in the crapper, and winning when they weren't supposed to. Of course the very next week they go back to occupying the bottom of the bowl again....

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother is a 9er fan, not that we ever give each other shitte, but I never look forward to these games. I think we will lose and not look good doing it.
Unfortunately being on national tv, everyone else is going to see how bad we really are!
If we can avoid the never ending penalty affliction we have, and the defense can somewhat limit Frank Gore slashing through our line for big gains, and Davis has another decent game, we have a chance.
Oh and if we score more than SF, we "should" win!

Love Davis and wanted him to start over Clemens last year, but he is due for a bad game, its going to happen eventually, just hope it isnt against the 9ers!

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weakness I have seen in Krapernick's game is touch passing. If you're forcing him to throw over LB's and under Safeties, that's where he struggles. He doesn't have the touch to drop the ball into tight spaces with over/under coverage. The problem with running that is that the Rams then open themselves up to being gashed by the running game, especially if the D-Line can't win some one on one battles. Krapernick isn't cool under pressure like Wilson is, he can be forced into mistakes. It remains to be seen whether this defense can actually do that.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother is a 9er fan, not that we ever give each other shitte, but I never look forward to these games. I think we will lose and not look good doing it.
Unfortunately being on national tv, everyone else is going to see how bad we really are!
If we can avoid the never ending penalty affliction we have, and the defense can somewhat limit Frank Gore slashing through our line for big gains, and Davis has another decent game, we have a chance.
Oh and if we score more than SF, we "should" win!

Love Davis and wanted him to start over Clemens last year, but he is due for a bad game, its going to happen eventually, just hope it isnt against the 9ers!

Then it's a win-win situation Smed. If we win, great. If we lose and look bad doing it, that just puts all the more attention and pressure on Fisher and his band of loony tune coaches. Personally I'm hoping for a 56-0 blowout either way. Getting rid of Fisher is like having a bad tooth pulled...........sure its going to hurt at the time, but you'll be much better in the long run.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when they keep making the playoffs and reach the World Series, no wonder. When the football team hasn't had a winning season in nearly 10 years, I even have a hard time watching them. Winning helps.

So, you're saying St Louis is a bandwagon town? :whistle: J/K

I'll keep going back to the Bills example. Full outdoor stadium (or close to it later in the season if out of it) of rambunctious fans cheering on the Bills. St Louis may not get a third chance at an NFL team; they out to get out there and support the Rams while they still have them.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I really wish I could feel optimistic about this one. But given our recent history with both the ’Niners and primetime games, combined with the efforts of the first five weeks of this season, I'm left feeling less than confident in the Rams.

Sadly, until they show me any different, I have zero faith in these guys not to shit the bed in front of a national audience.

Sure… we might pull a few more wins out of our ass (probably a couple blowouts like last year against the Bears and Colts) just to build the foundation for NEXT year’s let down. But I’m not counting on one of them happening this Monday.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dome or not, when you can hear a pin drop (or worse, hear only the opposition's fans), it's even worse. I expect a disappointing number of Niner fans to overtake the Rams fans, much like is happening in Dallas lately. Clearly, St Louis is passionate about baseball, but they couldn't seem to care less about the Rams.

I don't know if I'd go so far to say they could care less about the Rams, but it's tough for me to defend because I experienced what you're talking about first hand.

Went to my first Rams home game back in 2010 (for Issac Bruce's jersey retirement) and that building was a tomb. Maybe it was just the excitement for me being my first game in the dome, or just me being used to watching live football in Cleveland Browns Stadium (where they're NEVER quiet) but for at least the first quarter, I was the only one in my section up on my feet screaming and cheering for the Rams... and people were looking at me like I was crazy. Lol. I was thinking to myself "what is wrong with these people?".

The only person as pumped up as I was... was OJ Atogwe's mother, who happened to be sitting 2 rows in front of me. Lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I really wish I could feel optimistic about this one. But given our recent history with both the ’Niners and primetime games, combined with the efforts of the first five weeks of this season, I'm left feeling less than confident in the Rams.

Sadly, until they show me any different, I have zero faith in these guys not to shit the bed in front of a national audience.

Sure… we might pull a few more wins out of our ass (probably a couple blowouts like last year against the Bears and Colts) just to build the foundation for NEXT year’s let down. But I’m not counting on one of them happening this Monday.

Everytime you use the phrase "shit the bed" Caynine, I sit here and giggle like a schoolboy for minutes with that visual.:lol::pound:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a glutton for punishment if you will but I will actually be going to the game on Sunday. I figure I might as well try to get to a few more games because I'm thinking it it's looking like the lights are going to be out once again on St. Louis football.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a glutton for punishment if you will but I will actually be going to the game on Sunday. I figure I might as well try to get to a few more games because I'm thinking it it's looking like the lights are going to be out once again on St. Louis football.

You should be able to get a very good seat. :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope Ozark, UVA is going to have to fight all those Niners fans that will show up more than the Rams fans which has been happening with great frequency here of late.