• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking moron. You keep holding on to that and yet, year after year, you're proven wrong. STFU already and take your loss like a man.

Year after year I get proven wrong? What are you talking about? Like 2017 when Wentz was vying for MVP or 2018 when Dak was close to getting benched before Amari came?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year after year I get proven wrong? What are you talking about? Like 2017 when Wentz was vying for MVP or 2018 when Dak was close to getting benched before Amari came?

lol, benched my ass.

2017 Wentz couldn't finish the season. Same as 2018. Last year Dak blew the wheels off of Wentz as far as numbers.

Try again moron, you fail often.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why you’re ridiculous. I know deep down you know that Wentz is a better QB then Dak. He just is. But never once did any Eagle fan call Dak “horseshit”. Dak is a damn good QB and Dallas needs to get him signed, which they will. Dak is also one of the most valuable players in the league when you factor in position and age. You might devalue Wentz because of his injuries and that’s a legitimate point. Put when it comes to play on the field Dak simply isn’t better. Remember that long stretch of bad play by Dak before Cooper. Wentz never had a stretch like that even with the worst WR’s in the league.
More wins, better numbers and health. You got a problem look at your fellow Eagles fan. Yes the one I quoted.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I already said Cowherd is a fool
2. I didn’t use him as “Proof”
3. We are talking about opinions on football. Really not a big deal but, as always, you have to rely on the pointless insults and anger
Why do continue to use his over the top statement in defense of you Phenomenal QB then.

See here's the thing. You have a tendency to say something then say that's not what you meant.
Fucking Moron.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where in hell do you get this from? It was never an option, unlike a fake injury excuse to bench Wince.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in hell do you get this from? It was never an option, unlike a fake injury excuse to bench Wince.
Well you know. We were so excited to see how Rush was going to do as a starter.
giphy.gif

PE1 has no clue what he is talking about.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had a broken vertebrae. That’s fake? You can’t even be honest. Pointless

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was fine before the Dallas game and Dallas hardly touched him. They faked that injury and we all know it.

This ends all rational discussion with you. First you call Wentz horse shit player. Now you are saying we faked an injury yet get rid of his backup a few games after that so your theory is absurd at best. If you really want to have a discussion I’m down but if you’re going to just say absolute nonsense like “Wentz is horse shit”, “The Eagles faked an injury” or pointless insults well... all of this is just pointless

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was fine before the Dallas game and Dallas hardly touched him. They faked that injury and we all know it.
You know every knows it, this is pretty common knowledge the only people who denied it are the trolls and Wentz dick suckers.
Did i do that right?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ends all rational discussion with you. First you call Wentz horse shit player. Now you are saying we faked an injury yet get rid of his backup a few games after that so your theory is absurd at best. If you really want to have a discussion I’m down but if you’re going to just say absolute nonsense like “Wentz is horse shit”, “The Eagles faked an injury” or pointless insults well... all of this is just pointless
Yea I ended all rational discussion with you a long while ago.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you're a moron and always have been. you said he was a "phenom" and you were wrong. now you're butt hurt cause you were wrong.

Dak > Wentz and you know it. You're just too hard headed to admit you were wrong. Be a man for once in your life, Little Nicky.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the Eagles were playing better Wentz would have kept playing a little longer. There are of course degrees in everything that come into play and I don't know how severe his was, but this is the kind of injury that you could play through.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I ended all rational discussion with you a long while ago.

No you didn’t. You comment on everything I say tagging me over and over and over and over and over!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the Eagles were playing better Wentz would have kept playing a little longer. There are of course degrees in everything that come into play and I don't know how severe his was, but this is the kind of injury that you could play through.

How do you know that? I have absolutely no idea if he could play through it or not but I remember he wasn’t even throwing the ball months after he was taken out. I don’t know how you know he could play through it but to say the Eagles faked an injury is stupid.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn’t. You comment on everything I say tagging me over and over and over and over and over!
And none of them have been rational, because you’re and irrational twat