• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick with Drew Lock' thanks.

tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're actually teetering here dude. Wentz hasn't been stellar since 3 seasons ago. Good yes. Not a Maserati. Stanley is 25 and a top 3-5 tackle if not better. Kyler is the rookie of the year, young af with upside galore. WAtson over wentz everyday all day no question. Yes I'm Dead serious with al of it. Including dak. Wentz is constantly hurt, and hasn't stepped forward or back towards his AMVP level. Dak is at least showing progress yearly, is healthy, and has a dynamic to his game wentz doesn't with mobility.

I was really trying to hear you out and be fair until I read that last line. You simply do not watch Wentz if you are claiming Wentz doesn’t have mobility. You’re my boy. I’ll love you forever. You have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to Wentz. He’s very mobile and a great QN especially out of the pocket.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dude he was better. Right now. I don't know. I'll take the guy in the field that elevates those around him imho. I posted advanced metrics somewhere too.

and 5 guys? Any position.... really

Mahomes, Watson, kyler murray(age), Aaron Donald, Michael Thomas, Ronnie Stanley, tj watt,Russ Wilson

just at a glance

Bro, fill me in on Javon Hargrave?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really trying to hear you out and be fair until I read that last line. You simply do not watch Wentz if you are claiming Wentz doesn’t have mobility. You’re my boy. I’ll love you forever. You have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to Wentz. He’s very mobile and a great QN especially out of the pocket.
Wentz is not mobile like Watson. He's just not anymore. Period. He has lost some of it. Injuries happen man.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the deal. Dunno that I'd make him the highest paid NT. But he's a rare true NT. Dudes young and getting better. He's a very good addition to your team.:mad2:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the deal. Dunno that I'd make him the highest paid NT. But he's a rare true NT. Dudes young and getting better. He's a very good addition to your team.:mad2:

He’s gonna play DT next to Cox cause we don’t play a NT. Everyone and I mean absolutely everyone is mocking the Eagles to take a WR in the first cause our cupboards are completely empty at that position but with an extra 3rd and two extra 4ths I wouldn’t be shocked at all if we traded up for a DE. The Philly fans will riot but I wouldn’t be shocked one iota.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@jerseyhawksfan79 you voted Dak. I know you follow the Eagles closely. You’re so full of shit.
And @SteelersPride i know you know Wentz is better but you just love to stir the pot.
So how I read this is .....

If you dont have the same opinion of PE1 then your opinion isnt yours. You are lying, because your opinion is the same as PE1. You Damn Liars!!!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trenches win championships.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s gonna play DT next to Cox cause we don’t play a NT. Everyone and I mean absolutely everyone is mocking the Eagles to take a WR in the first cause our cupboards are completely empty at that position but with an extra 3rd and two extra 4ths I wouldn’t be shocked at all if we traded up for a DE. The Philly fans will riot but I wouldn’t be shocked one iota.
I think this is a good draft to take a WR a little later in the draft because that position is so stacked could probably find a good one later on anyways

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hargrave is athletic he'll be fine in a 4-3. Trust me be very very happy you got him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a good draft to take a WR a little later in the draft because that position is so stacked could probably find a good one later on anyways
Take 3 this draft is loaded

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys this poll is on the verge of counting

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me 5 young players that are more valuable. You can’t. All you can do is hurl insults.
QBs alone I will start with. Mahomes, Wilson, Watson and Murray all superior to Wentz by a large margin. And likely Jackson if he has another big year. I also would not be in the least surprised if 2-3 more passed by him this upcoming season. And I'm not even considering Dak yet.
Probably 6 guys on the defensive side of the ball starting with Aaron Donald and Kahlil Mack. At least 5 O-linemen. Kittle, Kelce and even your own TE, Ertz all more valuable.
I have close to 20 guys and I haven't even broken a sweat yet.

PS. Just read your response to @SteelersPride . Yes, Watson is better than Wentz by a lot.