• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when he was beating up on the Dolphins, maybe.

AMVP >>>> ROY. We've already established this.
Hey now the Dolphins are pretty fearsome, not every team can beat them

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles D couldn't stop their powerhouse offense
It’s ok coming down the stretch the Dolphins were a juggernaut not even the mighty Patriots could beat

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many AMVPs does Dak have?
Just one: 2016 until around week 10 and then his numbers dropped and Ryan and Brady flew passed him
I'll go 2 if we can an AMVP can be named after one week. I think after week one of last year he was in the running...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one: 2016 until around week 10 and then his numbers dropped and Ryan and Brady flew passed him
I'll go 2 if we can an AMVP can be named after one week. I think after week one of last year he was in the running...

I think there’s a monumental difference between someone pretty likely to win MVP but got hurt and a guy throwing for 22 TDs and 3000 yards and claiming that as an AMVP season? 2016 Dak was not in the same universe as 2017 Wentz

And Dak was a top 3 candidate after 3 weeks last year, not 1. But these hypotheticals aren’t even related. You can’t compare anything Dak as done to Wentz’s 2017.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, stats are a part of it. I stated I think Dak is good enough to take that loaded O to the SB. But there is a different side to stats as well. The leading passer in the NFL was dumped and hasn’t found a job. Wentz is clearly the better QB but the team has a lot to do with wins and stats as well as the Offensive style. I don’t know what to say. I see Wentz make just incredible throws that only a few QBs in the league can make. You have to look at the entire picture and Wentz’s injury history is very bad and Dak never gets hurt and that’s very important. But when both are healthy and you watch them play QB it’s really not close. But the Eagles problem is he always gets hurt and you can’t count on him... but Dak is never hurt.

Wrong. Your opinion doesn't count for shit when the numbers prove otherwise. STFU already with that nonsense.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Your opinion doesn't count for shit when the numbers prove otherwise. STFU already with that nonsense.
he is still stuck on the draft analysis. Fact is while I agree Wentz has thrown some really nice throws. (So has most of the NFL QBs) He has also thrown bad throws that a blind eye is looked at.
While both were healthy Wentz has been unspectacular. if he wasnt drafted #2 he wouldnt be glorified at all for last season. meanwhile talking about throws & & it not even being close between the two.
What had Dak excelled in?
One of the highest rated tight window throwers.
The deep ball has already been mentioned in here somewhere
& he was I believe 2nd in 3rd down efficiency.
You know. Things that matter to a QB. he has been much better than Wentz in, but add in the draft analysis & Wentz is better & it isnt even close. LOL

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is still stuck on the draft analysis. Fact is while I agree Wentz has thrown some really nice throws. (So has most of the NFL QBs) He has also thrown bad throws that a blind eye is looked at.
While both were healthy Wentz has been unspectacular. if he wasnt drafted #2 he wouldnt be glorified at all for last season. meanwhile talking about throws & & it not even being close between the two.
What had Dak excelled in?
One of the highest rated tight window throwers.
The deep ball has already been mentioned in here somewhere
& he was I believe 2nd in 3rd down efficiency.
You know. Things that matter to a QB. he has been much better than Wentz in, but add in the draft analysis & Wentz is better & it isnt even close. LOL

Has absolutely nothing to do with draft analysis.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, stats are a part of it. I stated I think Dak is good enough to take that loaded O to the SB. But there is a different side to stats as well. The leading passer in the NFL was dumped and hasn’t found a job. Wentz is clearly the better QB but the team has a lot to do with wins and stats as well as the Offensive style. I don’t know what to say. I see Wentz make just incredible throws that only a few QBs in the league can make. You have to look at the entire picture and Wentz’s injury history is very bad and Dak never gets hurt and that’s very important. But when both are healthy and you watch them play QB it’s really not close. But the Eagles problem is he always gets hurt and you can’t count on him... but Dak is never hurt.
everything you say about their ability is your philly homer opinion. Sure Wentz makes the metrics over Dak, that was proven by where each was drafted. My point remains that Dak has played better in 3 outta 4 seasons.

as far as injury, Dak was hurt last season the week before Dallas played at Philly. Most QB's most likely would not of played bnut Dak has shown to be a gamer whiles wentz, not so much.

I'll say you've come along ways since this time last season. Last year Dak would never throw for 4000 yards, throw 30 TD's and would absolutely never be a consideration for league MVP with an emphases on never in many posts. This changed cause Dak keeps playing better while we wait for wentz to regain his 11 games in year #2.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has absolutely nothing to do with draft analysis.
Dak was the better Qb last year. Simple as that. Both were healthy.
Yet to hear you tell it. Wentz was far better & it wasnt even close.
Just because his ceiling is higher, doesnt mean he is automatically better. he wasnt.
Throughout their whole career so far. he hasnt either.
In fact without those 13 games in a season your whole team kicked ass in. He is very unspectacular. 3/4 of a season very spectacular. 3 1/4 seasons unspectacular. if he wasnt draft #2 this wouldnt even be a discussion at this point.

In the end he might end up the better QB. As of right now. Nope!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there’s a monumental difference between someone pretty likely to win MVP but got hurt and a guy throwing for 22 TDs and 3000 yards and claiming that as an AMVP season? 2016 Dak was not in the same universe as 2017 Wentz

And Dak was a top 3 candidate after 3 weeks last year, not 1. But these hypotheticals aren’t even related. You can’t compare anything Dak as done to Wentz’s 2017.
Read. For once, for the love of God just READ. Where did I compare Dak's 2016 to Wentz's 2017? MVP races don't cross years.

At week 10 OF 2016! Dak was absolutely in the MVP discussion. He set new records for rookie QBs every single week that year and no QBs were putting up big numbers on good teams and his team was 9-1 and had won 9 straight. The Falcons played better late and made Ryan's huge season votable but if I remember correctly they were around five hundred at that point and I don't even think they were in the playoffs as of that week. Brady missed the first 4 games so his numbers came on late. Plus Dak was in the top 5 or 10 in voting even though he put up zero stats the last month as his play came down a little

Jesus, worst of all, you are acting like AMVP is a real thing and a complement with how you are getting your feelings hurt. The whole damn thing is a SportsHoopla joke :L

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read. For once, for the love of God just READ. Where did I compare Dak's 2016 to Wentz's 2017? MVP races don't cross years.

At week 10 OF 2016! Dak was absolutely in the MVP discussion. He set new records for rookie QBs every single week that year and no QBs were putting up big numbers on good teams and his team was 9-1 and had won 9 straight. The Falcons played better late and made Ryan's huge season votable but if I remember correctly they were around five hundred at that point and I don't even think they were in the playoffs as of that week. Brady missed the first 4 games so his numbers came on late. Plus Dak was in the top 5 or 10 in voting even though he put up zero stats the last month as his play came down a little

Jesus, worst of all, you are acting like AMVP is a real thing and a complement with how you are getting your feelings hurt. The whole damn thing is a SportsHoopla joke :L

I completely read what you said. But you are trying to compared Dak being mentioned as a candidate after 10 weeks or 3 weeks isn’t the same thing as someone who was most likely going to win it. All I’m saying is there is a huge difference between being mentioned then falling off as compared to someone who pretty much had the award won. Read Jarntt... read

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything you say about their ability is your philly homer opinion. Sure Wentz makes the metrics over Dak, that was proven by where each was drafted. My point remains that Dak has played better in 3 outta 4 seasons.

as far as injury, Dak was hurt last season the week before Dallas played at Philly. Most QB's most likely would not of played bnut Dak has shown to be a gamer whiles wentz, not so much.

I'll say you've come along ways since this time last season. Last year Dak would never throw for 4000 yards, throw 30 TD's and would absolutely never be a consideration for league MVP with an emphases on never in many posts. This changed cause Dak keeps playing better while we wait for wentz to regain his 11 games in year #2.

Dak did play much better when they went to a passing style but the team collapsed and went 7-9. Wentz had shit to work with and made the playoffs. Dak had an incredible O and lost.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was the better Qb last year. Simple as that. Both were healthy.
Yet to hear you tell it. Wentz was far better & it wasnt even close.
Just because his ceiling is higher, doesnt mean he is automatically better. he wasnt.
Throughout their whole career so far. he hasnt either.
In fact without those 13 games in a season your whole team kicked ass in. He is very unspectacular. 3/4 of a season very spectacular. 3 1/4 seasons unspectacular. if he wasnt draft #2 this wouldnt even be a discussion at this point.

In the end he might end up the better QB. As of right now. Nope!

Funny thing to me is how you can watch the two and even make an argument that Dak has been better. And I love how all you Cowboy fans put in the disclaimer Wentz might wind up being better to save face down the road. Congrats on Dak, All Pro Zeke, all pro Cooper doing better then Wentz and some dudes we never heard of before. Unfortunately they still couldn’t beat Wentz and a cast of no names to win the division. Great job Dak!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing to me is how you can watch the two and even make an argument that Dak has been better. And I love how all you Cowboy fans put in the disclaimer Wentz might wind up being better to save face down the road. Congrats on Dak, All Pro Zeke, all pro Cooper doing better then Wentz and some dudes we never heard of before. Unfortunately they still couldn’t beat Wentz and a cast of no names to win the division. Great job Dak!
I have never argued you had the better coaching!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak did play much better when they went to a passing style but the team collapsed and went 7-9. Wentz had shit to work with and made the playoffs. Dak had an incredible O and lost.
first...Dallas went 8-8 which just means Dallas has not had a losing season in Dak's four years.

Dallas had a very good offense LAST year, mostly because of the way Dak played. Let's not act like Dak was plug in play with receivers who dropped more passes than most all teams.

BUT....BUT, Dallas fans are kinda use to this. Aikman was also not considered anything without his supporting cast. Al;l he did was win 3 championships, SB MVP and HOF

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all you Cowboy fans put in the disclaimer Wentz might wind up being better to save face down the road.
now you're being stupid. What part of #2 overall do you not get???
Wentz is suppose to be a super star and the point remains thru 4 seasons a 4th round draft pick has been better. If this continues, wentz will be classified as a bust