• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing close to as stupid as thinking a team pulled off the greatest lie ever by getting surgeons, QBs, coaches to all fabricate an injury, an entire fake medical procedure and a fake 3-4 month rehab. I mean the surgeon would have to get the entire hospital to back them up in this lie too and report fake post diagnosis to the media and team. So fucking incredibly stupid I don’t know why I’m spending my time on it. It’s like arguing with someone who really thinks the earth is flat.
Fake as fake can be and everyone knows it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing close to as stupid as thinking a team pulled off the greatest lie ever by getting surgeons, QBs, coaches to all fabricate an injury, an entire fake medical procedure and a fake 3-4 month rehab. I mean the surgeon would have to get the entire hospital to back them up in this lie too and report fake post diagnosis to the media and team. So fucking incredibly stupid I don’t know why I’m spending my time on it. It’s like arguing with someone who really thinks the earth is flat.

You sure are running with it, aren't you corky. The injury was fake, deal with it. Did he have surgery on his back? Or did he sit around in his PJ's resting his ouchie?

Nobody is saying the Earth is flat, they are pointing out that you're a moron when you claimed he was phenomenal. And you've dug your high heels in and that's glorious to the rest of us. I can't wait to hear your next excuse when he gets broken this upcoming season.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure are running with it, aren't you corky. The injury was fake, deal with it. Did he have surgery on his back? Or did he sit around in his PJ's resting his ouchie?

Nobody is saying the Earth is flat, they are pointing out that you're a moron when you claimed he was phenomenal. And you've dug your high heels in and that's glorious to the rest of us. I can't wait to hear your next excuse when he gets broken this upcoming season.

When have I ever made an excuse for when he got hurt?
He had surgery for the broken vertebrae and he was rehabbing and not throwing or practicing with the team into the following season. So you are saying it was a fake surgery. And the Eagles kept him from throwing in mini camp while he rehabbed was a fake? Come on man. Just be for real for once in your life.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had surgery for the broken vertebrae and he was rehabbing and not throwing or practicing with the team into the following season. So you are saying it was a fake surgery. And the Eagles kept him from throwing in mini camp while he rehabbed was a fake? Come on man. Just be for real for once in your life.

when did he have surgery on his back? What was the date?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Young boy” pronounced “young bull” is a term of affection in Philadelphia for someone you believe in but isn’t old enough yet. But you see their potential

What the Fuck is wrong with you? I mean seriously, WTF?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A QB who can't stay healthy or a QB who can't have a complete season now that all other teams have figured him?

Hmmmm.....does the pasta salad have bell peppers in it?

We are about to find out what a difference in coaching makes. The shit Dak had years prior sucked so bad, so so bad.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ends all rational discussion with you. First you call Wentz horse shit player. Now you are saying we faked an injury yet get rid of his backup a few games after that so your theory is absurd at best. If you really want to have a discussion I’m down but if you’re going to just say absolute nonsense like “Wentz is horse shit”, “The Eagles faked an injury” or pointless insults well... all of this is just pointless

You are going to end the discussion because what he says absolute nonsense? Oh My God that is an insane twist of irony you have going on.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why did they keep the lie going and perform a fake surgery and have a Dr say it was successful? Just to keep the lie alive. It was over with and happened months before but you’re claiming they performed a fake surgery and kept Wentz from throwing/practicing months later just to make the lie seems even more believable. Do you really understand how stupid this all sounds.
Surgery on his back?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did have a knee surgery, but were talking about he Fake back injury.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick with Drew Lock' thanks.

tenor.gif
Good luck.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding on the type of injury they said he had. You wouldnt use surgery to fix it. You just have to let it heal with time.
When I broke my back I had zero surgeries. just rehab & time.