• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lets be honest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have told you last year that we had a 25% chance against the Flyers and a 10% chance against the Rangers.

Agreed here. I was up and down in the Rangers series but was certain we were gonna lose to Philly.

Ya just never know in the playoffs.

Guys who usually dont score goals score em at an insane rate (Bryce last year) new lines develop chemistry that wasnt there in the regular season (Carter, Bernier , Gio)

This aint the NBA boys!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If we make the playoffs. Does this team have a shot against Boston and pitt?

Honestly did we have a shot against them if we faced them last year?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hmmmmmmmmmm

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
have to avoid that 1-8 matchup. i think the pens can be beat but i dont think it would be in the 1st round.

if the rangers get in i think they can take them to 7 with their grind it down shot blocking ways. but everyone in pitt will be jacked for round 1. dont really want to walk into that buzz saw.

another reason to avoid them in the 1st. if they do just cakewalk through and with a sweep chances are they will be sitting around for a week waiting. teams always seem to come out cold after that

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really concerned with who we would play, but I'll agree that I want nothing to do with Pitt in first round. But I have to say at the same time, if anyone could beat them in 7 games, we could. Assuming everyone on the team is healthy that is. Iggy to Pens just seems like a classic example of a team picking up a high profile player, everyone hands them the cup, then they lose in first or second round.