• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets all point and laugh at Virginia Tech

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:Now..those WV assclowns Mcintire (early 1900s, 3-0) and Lewis (1950s, 4-0) , them fuckers had our number...

Read the stats before you start shooting off at the mouth Ralph. I would hardly call VT, West Virginia's bitch...if anything, it's the opposite. Unless you are counting wins that occurred during the WW eras.

Last edited:

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonnie Galloway has been implicated as well as suspended for his part in this too.:yes:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess if you are going back beyond 50 years ago, then you have got us.

VT leads the series 18-17 since 1966. VT leads 13-7 since 1986. VT leads 7-3 in the last 10 meetings.

Ohh yeah, your selective picking just makes VPI look amazing. Look at the whole series hilljack.

28-22-1 you are still the bitch

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:Now..those WV assclowns Mcintire (early 1900s, 3-0) and Lewis (1950s, 4-0) , them fuckers had our number...

Read the stats before you start shooting off at the mouth Ralph. I would hardly call VT, West Virginia's bitch...if anything, it's the opposite. Unless you are counting wins that occurred during the WW eras.

Understand the whole series before you start writing something selective dick breath. You include the whole series when talking about a series. Not some arbitrary number that helps your cause.

Jesus Christ you're beyond dumb.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess if you are going back beyond 50 years ago, then you have got us.

VT leads the series 18-17 since 1966. VT leads 13-7 since 1986. VT leads 7-3 in the last 10 meetings.
Where should we go next to make you feel better about your program being dominated by WVU , margin of victories :laugh:?

Post the all time series record peasant, that's the one that counts.. We OWN VT, tell me, how do you like being owned...like a slave...?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand the whole series before you start writing something selective dick breath. You include the whole series when talking about a series. Not some arbitrary number that helps your cause.

Jesus Christ you're beyond dumb.

I understand the series just fine...I choose not to pay much attention to shit that happened back in the days of leather helmets you stupid fucktard.

With your reasoning I guess you think OSU is also Michigan's bitch considering they lead the all-time series. This despite the fact that OSU has won 9 of the last 10, and 15 of the last 20.

I guess if we won the next 6 games (to tie the series) taking the last 25 to an 18-7 in favor of VT, we would still be your bitch right??

The only fans who would argue that fact would be the ones own a series lead, but have been bent over in recent memory. That would be Michigan and the 'Queers in this situation. Don't be mad because you look stupid and because noone but you gives a fuck about what happened before Hitler was in power.

Last edited:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the series just fine...I choose not to pay much attention to shit that happened back in the days of leather helmets you stupid fucktard.

With your reasoning I guess you think OSU is also Michigan's bitch considering they lead the all-time series. This despite the fact that OSU has won 9 of the last 10, and 15 of the last 20.

I guess if we won the next 6 games (to tie the series) taking the last 25 to an 18-7 in favor of VT, we would still be your bitch right??

The only fans who would argue that fact would be the ones own a series lead, but have been bent over in recent memory. That would be Michigan and the 'Queers in this situation. Don't be mad because you look stupid and because noone but you gives a fuck about what happened before Hitler was in power.

If you understand the series just fine then you realize you use the whole series not some arbitrary number that benefits you ya stupid fuck.

STOP USING AN ARBITRARY POINT.

The only fans that don't use the whole series are retarded Johnny come lately's. If you take the lead in the series (not likely) then we would be your bitch. It's not that fucking hard to understand.

We are not talking about a particular team dumb fuck but two programs. Thus you use the whole series. You are the only one looking stupid for not understanding this. But it's really not all that shocking.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
74048336.jpg

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEAH WELL YOU BOTH SUCK SO GET OVER THIS STUPID THREAD. GET YOUR ASSES OVER IN MY FAU THREAD SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. I FEEL MORE STUPID JUST POSTING IN THIS FETID SEWER JUNCTION OF A THREAD.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is getting passed around like his mom with her WV family.

I know... I am an asshole.

Go ahead and cling to the past and your series. We will keep owning you like VT has been with WVU in more recent times. And cant wait for 2017. Major ass whippin, hope you travel to see it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is getting passed around like his mom with her WV family.

I know... I am an asshole.

Go ahead and cling to the past and your series. We will keep owning you like VT has been with WVU in more recent times. And cant wait for 2017. Major ass whippin, hope you travel to see it.

LOL, of course you turkeys all band together and want to pick a particular point for when to count the series. Because that's what's makes you look good.

I, on the other hand count every game when talking about the series. Like a normal human being. But again, I don't expect any turkey to be normal.

LOL at "clinging to the past." The last time we played was over 11 years ago. Wouldn't you say we are all clinging to the past? You haven't owned shit.

An yes I am going to the game, will be packed for sure. Not sure who you thinks giving the ass whooping though.