• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about any of you, but I can't wait to see Michael Cuddyer in the HR derby...

Who the fuck picked these teams?

Lmfao

They were talking last night about KC fans still crying over Cano not selecting Billy Butler

Noone deserves to be in HR derbies like 300lb guys that homer as often as Yovanni Gallardo

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I can't believe this mafia member was capable of murder. I'm shocked" - Rock

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...They knew. Everybody that knew him knew. NFL teams investigate EVERYBODY...Big time CFB programs investigate EVERYBODY.

And yet a CFB coach with an enormous reputation to protect personally vouched for him.

This is the point where your argument completely fails...Meyer personally vouched for hernandez to belichick...one of his closest friends in the coaching industry...

If you can explain why he'd do that in a way that makes a lick of sense...other than to say that he had Meyer even fooled at the time...go for it...cuz I've got nothing...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it strange?

You said that being in a gang isn't a warning that this person could be capable of murder...

You also have cited other gang members who haven't committed murder, such as Willie McGinist.

Since McGinist, another known gang member, never committed murder, your logic would then dictate that since your hypothetical drunk driving neighbor, who never had an accident while driving drunk, isn't a danger when he's behind the wheel.

Explain...

it isnt

the sweat hogs = murderous

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, cuz to a billionaire, 50K is important

fucktard

It'll go a long way to paying his hookers for a week.

tumblr_mokurbA0KJ1rrvheyo1_500_original.png

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet a CFB coach with an enormous reputation to protect personally vouched for him.

This is the point where your argument completely fails...Meyer personally vouched for hernandez to belichick...one of his closest friends in the coaching industry...

If you can explain why he'd do that in a way that makes a lick of sense...other than to say that he had Meyer even fooled at the time...go for it...cuz I've got nothing...

:whistle:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

They were talking last night about KC fans still crying over Cano not selecting Billy Butler

Noone deserves to be in HR derbies like 300lb guys that homer as often as Yovanni Gallardo

This is the thing I'd like to see Puig take part in actually...

And why is Adam Dunn or Jay Bruce never a part of this?

David Wright? Cuddyer?

Terrible.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait I'm addicted to the Red Eye

What's the black eye now?

its what snoogins wife gets if she overcooks his pizza rolls

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's Mike Schmidt compared to the other garbage the Sox are running out there at 3B recently. And I'm not talking about Iglesias who should ONLY play SS.

Snyder isn't awful...and WMB was a mess I get that...but he has all the tools to be solid 3rd baseman...

And seriously...Young is FAR worse than anything the Sox have had at 3rd this year...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

I think they always have 1-2 guys that have no business being there. Then they have the guys that hit a lot of HR's during the year and suck in the derby. All that matters is that no Royals are on the squad.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are almost completely clueless about that part of this story, aren't you? :scratch:

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the thing I'd like to see Puig take part in actually...

And why is Adam Dunn or Jay Bruce never a part of this?

David Wright? Cuddyer?

Terrible.

AL got it right with Davis at least :yahoo:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about him?

He also knew and didn't care.

"Catch passes baby! Block that OLB!"

did ox ever get back to me on how ben fell in the draft after being touted as an "early 1st round pick and maybe the first QB taken in the draft" per SI?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again...

You're a fucking idiot.

Please be quiet.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are almost completely clueless about that part of this story, aren't you? :scratch:

yeah...you're just offering pearls of wisdom one after another.

Tell us again how kraft let his murderous ways slide for a 50K check to the MKF....that might be about the dumbest fucking comment of the day on this subject...