• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is a nice chance to bash the Pats (and kudos to all for taking full advantage), but I don't think ANYONE in the NFL knew how bad of a person Hernandez truly was until a few weeks ago. "Red flags" are one thing. Warren Sapp and Randy Moss had those. This is another level entirely.

yeah, that

willy mcginnest was a crip and his best friend is snoop

he did fine

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Rock :) loss #1 of 4.

Jim McMahon. Was 10 and remember vagally. But the fat man running a TD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUUdeBRwkiQ]1985 Chicago 8 Bears vs N.E. Patriots SB XX NFL yearbook - YouTube[/ame]

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again

none of this was known by anyone here or where you are until thestory broke, then a flood of other shit comes out. we were all caught off guard as fans, and my guess...the team too. you know the day the choppers followed him to gillette an they wouldnt let him in?

they were letting him in before that

It wasn't talked about because nobody cared enough to talk about it. He's a fucking TE, in a league full of other criminals.

Nobody was talking about steroids in baseball in 1996 either. Did Peter Angelos know that Brady Anderson was using?

Dude...They knew. Everybody that knew him knew. NFL teams investigate EVERYBODY...Big time CFB programs investigate EVERYBODY.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball-reference.com

Learn it, love it...

AL league average 3b SLG % is .434

NL .403

What I would be truly concerned with? Is Young hitting in that park, he's a dead pull righty...in Philly and Texas he got away with it...in NY? It's gonna be kryptonite...

Only 4 homers at home and 2 on the road..

That just means he is more likely to hit 2 at home and 4 on the road now that he plays in the AL east..

Also he is not a dead pull hitter...most of his balls are hit to CF and Has hit 72 balls to Left and 72 to right this year. He has a better BA on Pull...but he not a true pull hitter..

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is a nice chance to bash the Pats (and kudos to all for taking full advantage), but I don't think ANYONE in the NFL knew how bad of a person Hernandez truly was until a few weeks ago. "Red flags" are one thing. Warren Sapp and Randy Moss had those. This is another level entirely.

Are you kidding? The intelligensia on this board knew he was a murderer before the story even broke. I mean it was obvious. Duh.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your neighbor drives drunk...No problems. No accidents.

Drunk drivers are therefore no risk to others right?

Sorry Rock. Florida knew who he was, and so did the Patriots.

And if you're suggesting that being an active gang member isn't enough reason to at least suspect that this person isn't at least capable of doing what Hernandez did, then you're delusional...just like it would be to delusional to believe that since your neighbor has never had an issue while driving drunk, then drunk drivers aren't dangerous people.

Stop being so mean. Mr. Kraft is a harmless old codger who though Aaron was "a most likable young man."

Interesting how all his concerns melted away when Hernandez stroked him a $50k check, made payable to The Myra Kraft Foundation. :rolleyes2:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh. A voice of reason in a sea of idiots:

“I think his comments yesterday were fine. I think saying that the team was duped was consistent with what the Patriots want to portray. They had no idea that Hernandez was an alleged murderer, they knew he smoked pot and that he had an issue with that, but they had no way of knowing that he was moonlighting as some killer on the prowl. And I think that is an important point for them because they want to make sure that they are not in any way blamed civilly for what occurred. I actually think his comments were fine and I think they go to the narrative that the Patriots want to present.”

I already said all this shit. But better.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't talked about because nobody cared enough to talk about it. He's a fucking TE, in a league full of other criminals.

Nobody was talking about steroids in baseball in 1996 either. Did Peter Angelos know that Brady Anderson was using?

Dude...They knew. Everybody that knew him knew. NFL teams investigate EVERYBODY...Big time CFB programs investigate EVERYBODY.

Everyone knew....except the cops...who let him sell drugs and murder people free from penalty.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so, urban meyer...and...go

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Michael Young to finish the year at 3B. I bet he doesn't throw the ball into the outfield on (potentially) game-ending ground balls, either.

No thanks...his defense is the worst thing about him....he shouldn't be playing 3rd anymore...perhaps 1st, but he's pissed and moaned about moving there in the past...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding? The intelligensia on this board knew he was a murderer before the story even broke. I mean it was obvious. Duh.

Good point. I mean....he smoked pot!!! Of course he's a murderer!!!!

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being so mean. Mr. Kraft is a harmless old codger who though Aaron was "a most likable young man."

Interesting how all his concerns melted away when Hernandez stroked him a $50k check, made payable to The Myra Kraft Foundation. :rolleyes2:

yeah, cuz to a billionaire, 50K is important

fucktard

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a strange and off base analogy

"you can get a good look at a tbone by sticking your head up a butchers ass"

How is it strange?

You said that being in a gang isn't a warning that this person could be capable of murder...

You also have cited other gang members who haven't committed murder, such as Willie McGinist.

Since McGinist, another known gang member, never committed murder, your logic would then dictate that since your hypothetical drunk driving neighbor, who never had an accident while driving drunk, isn't a danger when he's behind the wheel.

Explain...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knew....except the cops...who let him sell drugs and murder people free from penalty.

You must not have heard about Gainesville, Florida.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks...his defense is the worst thing about him....he shouldn't be playing 3rd anymore...perhaps 1st, but he's pissed and moaned about moving there in the past...

He's Mike Schmidt compared to the other garbage the Sox are running out there at 3B recently. And I'm not talking about Iglesias who should ONLY play SS.