• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would...but it has absolutely nothing to do with your claim that steroids break a player down early...so instead, I'll kindly ask you to stay on topic...

Fact...steroids extended far more careers than it ended...

and since we know Arod hasn't stopped juicing since his 2003 positive test...and we know the yanks knew in 2004/2005 he was dirty...it stands to reason they gambled that he wouldn't fail a test and remain productive while chasing Bonds HR record...

Fact. Since testing has been implemented, it's ended or slowly killed the careers of guys that was suspect or outed

Sosa, Bonds, McGwire weren't being tested, but once it started, the slowly fades into oblivion.

The point

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes in his 70's and beyond wealthy

youd do the same like i would

lifes short

PS this is NYer material we covered ad nauseum

I would move into the Playboy Mansion. But you see, the difference is that I'm not holding myself up as the Teacher of Wisdom and a person who can't stop patting himself on the back for "doing the right thing." Can't you see why it's a little bit tough to take his bullshit? How disgraceful to his poor, dead wife that he can't keep that shit behind closed doors. Is he so senile that he can't see how bad it makes him look? It's the same shit you clowns would give Jerry Buss hell over, but it's Robert fucking Kraft so it's okay. Bullshit. It's an embarrassment and humiliation.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"One year in NYC and the strength honor and tradition of winning affected him like a radioactive spider affected Peter Parker. He's as clean as Arod"

always hated that guy when he was an Indian for that smug expression he had walking off the mound

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact. Since testing has been implemented, it's ended or slowly killed the careers of guys that was suspect or outed

Sosa, Bonds, McGwire weren't being tested, but once it started, the slowly fades into oblivion.

The point

so Ortiz is innocent?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you murdering Dirt in real life? I guess you have to wait until Down finishes murdering him on this message board.

You sucking the cock of a Boston poster

As shocking as bubbles in a bubble bath

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would move into the Playboy Mansion. But you see, the difference is that I'm not holding myself up as the Teacher of Wisdom and a person who can't stop patting himself on the back for "doing the right thing." Can't you see why it's a little bit tough to take his bullshit? How disgraceful to his poor, dead wife that he can't keep that shit behind closed doors. Is he so senile that he can't see how bad it makes him look? It's the same shit you clowns would give Jerry Buss hell over, but it's Robert fucking Kraft so it's okay. Bullshit. It's an embarrassment and humiliation.

embarrassment and humiliation

describes your posting for about the last three weeks

you got so upset about the ass kicking you got about your Bill Russell arguments.......many of them from non Boston fans, that it has carried over to everything else in here

have you had your grudge weighed yet ?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no joke

we ignore your boston takes

its carrot top like

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"One year in NYC and the strength honor and tradition of winning affected him like a radioactive spider affected Peter Parker. He's as clean as Arod"

I hope the insecurity of you, cereal and the rest of your fanbase doesn't stretch to your real life

It's scary. Talk about Robert Kraft "christian Peter, Anthony Weiner and Arod bitches"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sucking the cock of a Boston poster

As shocking as bubbles in a bubble bath

You duped me into thinking you'd come up with a better jab than that. I should have known better.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not ignoring you Hammer trust me. Don't fall into these tactics they use. Just keep doing what you're doing.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
embarrassment and humiliation

describes your posting for about the last three weeks

you got so upset about the ass kicking you got about your Bill Russell arguments.......many of them from non Boston fans, that it has carried over to everything else in here

have you had your grudge weighed yet ?

Thanks for your efforts, World. Rock and/or Down? You wanna give this a try?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been duped into thinking the Yankees had honor and tradition.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes Backkkkkkkk

According to Joon Lee of MLB Daily Dish, the Red Sox plan to call up outfielder Jackie Bradley, Jr. on Tuesday:suds:

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want to make sure the franchises they salute are the best, that their players are the best at everything, the fans are the best and most knowledgable, but they never want to make it all about them in a negative fashion. For instance, protecting the legacy of the The 9th wonder of the world, Robert Kraft.