• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never uttering a negative word about a Boston team, resident or player in 10 years of posting is completely rational

i have too many times to count

you guys just ignore them

like "lester sucks" and "overrated bag of piss" on page 1?

like that?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fifth round of the 1996 NFL Draft. Only a month before the draft, he notched his eighth conviction in seven years, this time for grabbing a woman's throat in a Kearney, Nebraska bar.[6] The pick set off a firestorm of criticism from the Boston area press, Patriots fans and women's groups. After learning more about Peter's violent history, the Patriots relinquished the rights to Christian only a week after the draft. The team said that Christian's behavior was "incompatible with our organization's standards of acceptable conduct."[7] According to The Boston Globe, Myra Kraft, the wife of Patriots owner Robert Kraft, personally demanded that the team cut all ties with Peter.[3] It was the first time in NFL history that a drafted player had been waived by a team before the start of training camp.[8]

As a result of the backlash, Christian was unable to catch on with another NFL team for the 1996 season. The New York Giants signed him in 1997 as a free agent, on condition that he go through counseling for alcohol abuse, attention deficit disorder and anger management.[9] He went on to play six years with the Giants, Indianapolis Colts and Chicago Bears.

no lie

ive mentioend peter no less than 15 times since hernandez' story broke

ignored every time

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line city my man. You can vote in the straight laced guy that destroys a city, it's economy, etc. We will vote in the guy that can be a good mayor

i'd rather vote for the guy that can be trusted with the authority that comes with being mayor of a city that big...Weiner's proven he can't handle the power...you vote him in NYC? YOu deserve the inevitable corruption to follow.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd rather vote for the guy that can be trusted with the authority that comes with being mayor of a city that big...Weiner's proven he can't handle the power...you vote him in NYC? YOu deserve the inevitable corruption to follow.

Awesome, pole dancing at city hall. I'm moving in Dirt's building. I can afford it now.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shut your fucking mouth, MD...

tumblr_mf8man5Sy61s0j4kro1_500.gif

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no lie

ignored every time

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with this honestly. When you see someone say Mr. Mara was duped, then you'll have a case. But I dont think anyone is going to give 2 flying fucks about Peter, let alone even remember who the fuck he is.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, or back home in South Carolina (Mark fucking Sanford).

Gracious. My choice of home states has sucked.

That's the DNC's fault for putting a walking punch line up against him in a predominantly conservative area.

Had they had a viable candidate, he would;ve lost in a landslide. It's tough to take you serious when your biggest supporter is stephen colbert...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no lie

ignored every time

These guys didn't start following the Giants until 2007.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never uttering a negative word about a Boston team, resident or player in 10 years of posting is completely rational

Bull shit.

The day you criticize the yankees will be the 1st fucking time.

"They didn't know alex was on steroids when they signed that contract!!!!!!"

Unfucking believable...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with this honestly. When you see someone say Mr. Mara was duped, then you'll have a case. But I dont think anyone is going to give 2 flying fucks about Peter, let alone even remember who the fuck he is.

Another bandwagonner.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Vick could win a Super Bowl i wouldn't care how many laws he broke

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. That's why I asked B Lake if he understood the argument

I'm not bashing the Pats for drafting Hernandez, I'm bashing Kraft for acting like he was completely blindsided by this kid being a problem

Nor to mention Kraft knew about this shooting where that guy lost his eye

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why? because the pats cut him and did the right thing

thats why we will never hear about him...no fuel for you guys

its true

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull shit.

The day you criticize the yankees will be the 1st fucking time.

"They didn't know alex was on steroids when they signed that contract!!!!!!"

Unfucking believable...

You're a blatant liar. I give honest assessments of my teams, the Arod thing is an honest assessment, that I supported with tons of logic. You say they knew he was on steroids because you hate the Yankees

I've heaped praise on Sox players a million times this season

You're lying

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are right, I should be mad at the Rooneys for not releasing Ben.

I'm, a fucking ass hole.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. That's why I asked B Lake if he understood the argument

I'm not bashing the Pats for drafting Hernandez, I'm bashing Kraft for acting like he was completely blindsided by this kid being a problem

Nor to mention Kraft knew about this shooting where that guy lost his eye

Whether he knew about that incident or not? Who cares? It was long after the extension...and again, there were no reports until that guy filed a lawsuit against hernandez.

My take on that whole situation? hernandez was shooting out the window of a car, and blinded the guy with muzzle flash...told the guy that if he didn't say anything, he'd take care of him...and then either didn't, or the guy decided he wanted more..and then filed a suit...

I don't think ANYONE knew about that incident prior to the lawsuit being filed...had they? It would've been instant national news...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants fans minds: running around with some unsavory characters, smoking pot, and having a gun = murderer. Stupid Kraft.

By the way - Buccs fits the above categories too. No wonder Hammer kicked him off of SportsHoopla. Don't want to post with a murderer.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a blatant liar. I give honest assessments of my teams, the Arod thing is an honest assessment, that I supported with tons of logic. You say they knew he was on steroids because you hate the Yankees

I've heaped praise on Sox players a million times this season

You're lying

Don't forget about Jeter having herpes.