• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Union Carbide ever deviate from their stance after the Bhopal chemical leak? Nope, even though they knew that the facility was structurally at risk. Even after that bit came out, they stuck to their three D's. It's what capitalism demands of business types.

Whatever will threaten the meal ticket must be refuted. NEVER make yourself even partially accountable for what went wrong.

Yeah, he probably knew all that stuff, but he CAN'T come out and admit any of that now. He never will. Hope you're not holding your breath waiting for any sort of admission of fore-knowledge, because that would amount to an admission of complicity.

If he ever did admit to knowing anything?? Then just sit back and watch the civil suits pouring in against the Pats from every unsolved murder in the state of New England.

So he's a fraud that was only about winning

That's all I ever said

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I wake up every morning and love life

You wake up every morning in Rhode fucking Island pisses at the entire world

Really I don't...

But it's pretty pathetic that the only place those 2 would have shot in hell of ever getting elected again is in NYC...

Does anyone else think there is a serious problem with society, when a known pervert like Weiner can possibly get elected in NYC...but saying the word "fag" in public would end his career?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fifth round of the 1996 NFL Draft. Only a month before the draft, he notched his eighth conviction in seven years, this time for grabbing a woman's throat in a Kearney, Nebraska bar.[6] The pick set off a firestorm of criticism from the Boston area press, Patriots fans and women's groups. After learning more about Peter's violent history, the Patriots relinquished the rights to Christian only a week after the draft. The team said that Christian's behavior was "incompatible with our organization's standards of acceptable conduct."[7] According to The Boston Globe, Myra Kraft, the wife of Patriots owner Robert Kraft, personally demanded that the team cut all ties with Peter.[3] It was the first time in NFL history that a drafted player had been waived by a team before the start of training camp.[8]

As a result of the backlash, Christian was unable to catch on with another NFL team for the 1996 season. The New York Giants signed him in 1997 as a free agent, on condition that he go through counseling for alcohol abuse, attention deficit disorder and anger management.[9] He went on to play six years with the Giants, Indianapolis Colts and Chicago Bears.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNair-gunshot-diagram.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

I take Weiner over every other loser in this mayoral race. Yes, I said it, I'll definitely take Weiner this November. Can't get enough Weiner. Give me more Weiner.

Word

But I really don't wanna piss off residents of Rhode Island

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My accountant is the biggest party animal coke head I can think of. Right now at this moment, he is banging his 20 year younger girl friend in Boca Raton. He's 43, she's 23.

"Hello Mr Mayor"

~ Dirt

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really I don't...

But it's pretty pathetic that the only place those 2 would have shot in hell of ever getting elected again is in NYC...

They could stop bullshitting and just take their show straight to DC...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of fucking choir boys up there obviously. The founders of the moral compass.

"I go to church on Sundays fucking losers"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

I take Weiner over every other loser in this mayoral race. Yes, I said it, I'll definitely take Weiner this November. Can't get enough Weiner. Give me more Weiner.

In all seriousness, I don't know if Weiner will be a good mayor, but I loved him in the house.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really I don't...

Does anyone else think there is a serious problem with society, when a known pervert like Weiner can possibly get elected in NYC...but saying the word "fag" in public would end his career?

Bottom line city my man. You can vote in the straight laced guy that destroys a city, it's economy, etc. We will vote in the guy that can be a good mayor

Either way, I dont give a shit, Im responsible for my own shit, I don't put my family in a position to be greatly affected by who the mayor is. Bloomberg sucks sheeps cock and we are just fine

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he left us for the other site

How did Dirt let that happen?

Who will I make fun of for being a fan of the Phillies/Eagles/Sixers? You know how fucking hard it is to find that much suckage in one city?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who will I make fun of for being a fan of the Phillies/Eagles/Sixers? You know how fucking hard it is to find that much suckage in one city?

He left because of Dirt.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a result of the backlash, Christian was unable to catch on with another NFL team for the 1996 season. The New York Giants signed him in 1997 as a free agent, on condition that he go through counseling for alcohol abuse, attention deficit disorder and anger management.[9] He went on to play six years with the Giants, Indianapolis Colts and Chicago Bears.

The Giants...and Colts love woman beaters...

What a bunch of hypocrites (not he giants org, just their fans as usual)

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DC?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really I don't...

Here, or back home in South Carolina (Mark fucking Sanford).

Gracious. My choice of home states has sucked.