• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester now 6-0, sox stomp Rays: Jets so bad, Garrard walks out & retires

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

It didn't "ruin" me or anybody else that I know of to the point that it made me want to punch somebody, or throw shit at them. I was there. So were some Giants fans. Nobody said or did shit.

People were upset about it. It sucked. but That's not in the same universe as what I'm talking about, or what happens at every fucking football game I've ever been to.

yeah, but there is a difference in someone being really disappointed in their team losing and someone who wants to fight.

When my teams lose a really big game, it kicks my ass for a good week or so. If the Patriots lose, yeah, the following week is less fun and enjoyable.

Maybe I'm confusing your messaging here.. Because I've never begun to instigate a fight over sports in my life.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

john tortorella, another local mass product...well, heres his highschool yearbook photo and caption:

969424_10151417044795913_746757361_n.jpg

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're front-running bitches...

I've been to two Patriots games at Paul Brown and the Bengals won both... People were ragging on my wife and shaking her shoulders as we were leaving because she was wearing a Patriots hat... Screaming and yelling at us through the windows of busses as we were walking back to our hotel..

Great place to see a game, Paul Brown Stadium... But the fans there are fucking douches...

You're talking like it's not like that at every NFL stadium.

It is.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"they're"

Now the guy who thinks his "Oxlodge" jersey is "the greatest jersey in the world" is judging other people who wear sports jerseys? Tell us again about your Matty Diaz jersey..

You ever notice your penchant for telling us all how everything you do, and think and own is "the best ever" and everyone else is a loser?

Bucky'sHangover "best troll ID ever, hall of fame!"
camaro "sweet, gorgeous car"
Oxlodge jersey "best name on the back of a jersey ever"

Patriots fans suck, Yankee fans suck, Red Sox fans suck...

But the biggest choking team of any professional sport in the past 3 decades, the fucking Braves, they're awesome!

It goes on and on with you. You must have a four inch dick..

Hey Snoogins, remember that time you thought you were cooler than me cause you had more vCash than me??

What had happened?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best story I have at Yankees stadium. My best friend, the proud Jeter fan with his #2 wrist bands that say Jeter, got me tickets right behind home plate. I went there with my throw back Clemente 21, no name on the back Pirates jersey. I go to take a piss, Yankees fans take a look at me up and down, I look at them like "what"? Guy with a Joba jersey Got Rings shirt...."Pirates suck". I'm like, "it took you that long eye balling me up and down just to say that"? His friends were laughing at him. Needless to say, I hung out with them for a while, it was that same guy, who didnt know anything abut baseball. Every bunch of friends have that one guy.

Cool story, half-dick....

Way better than any of ours..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn

Rangers will have to take this one if Marchand is out too...

Marchand has been useless these playoffs... He's not been right... He's got some injury that is really affecting his skating...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is usually that time at CBS where Frankensnoog would run to the admins like a little baby. Cant do it here fuck face!!!

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Snoogins, remember that time you thought you were cooler than me cause you had more vCash than me??

What had happened?

"Fuck you posers! I only care about betting real money"-CowboyVcash

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick someone get Snoogins a bottle of rubbing alcohol, cough syrup, vanilla extract.....anything!!! He hasn't had a drink all morning and is getting angrier by the second.

Are we making muffins?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, lets talk Bruins hockey. And how they beat the Rangers in 7.

its gonna be back and forth, no rhyme or reason with home ice advantage (doesnt really exist in playoff hockey anyway)

both goalies will lead this series...most games will be 2-1 etc...i do see 1 going like 4-3 or 5-4...neither of these guys is tim thomas from a couple years back...that run wont be matched for a while if at all

it comes down to how healthy both teams are, and how well the rangers continue to block shots

rangers can keep that up and henry plays like he is now...yikes

both teams suck on the PP...both teams are a bit banged up. it wil be interesting to see which model wins out...B's stood pat at the deadline and added jagr and redden, basically 2 bench guys (reden in the AHL at the time). rangers blew up their top line, added klowe and moved gaborik.

if the bruins are remotely healthy, it goes 7...and will be an all time playoff series.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What had happened?

Who the hell did you bet on?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston wins this series, even if Lundvquist has to stand on his head. Boston has a little bit more fire power and they have home ice. I just see each team not losing at home.