• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester now 6-0, sox stomp Rays: Jets so bad, Garrard walks out & retires

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always my favorite when I go to a Mets Braves game at Citi Field...."Who the fuck is Oxlodge"?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always my favorite when I go to a Mets Braves game at Citi Field...."Who the fuck is Oxlodge"?

Word.

Wearing another man's name is only surpassed on the gay scale by a dick in your ass.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I mention Rock is my go to guy in hockey when it comes to the Bruins?

It's the people, not the teams...

there are a certain percentage of people who go to events like this just to be dicks and fight because they think they can get away with it.

Same type of person who goes into a mosh pit looking to hurt someone...

Some fight opposing fans.....

Some fight Dragons to win the hand of a princess from their own basement.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I have a ton of sports jerseys, more as a collection though as I rarely wear any anymore

But people who buy Yankees jerseys with names on it annoy the shit out of me.

Especially when #18 will be gone in a couple years, they have a new player. Bam, not wasted money.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those same fucking retards who dress up like that at games, always say we and us like their part of the team. Fucking moron, you just sit there and drink and cheer. You dont do anything else, thats it.

And because you think you're too cool to say "we and us" doesn't mean that you're a better person, better fan or smarter than anyone else.

It's just fucking wording, dick... Get over yourself... Nobody thinks they actually play for the teams.

You're the last person who should be nitpicking at other people's wording. You don't know the difference between "there" "their" and "they're" and you're going to sit there all schmucked up in another schmuck day in schmuckville and judge the way other people talk.

You're not a better fan... You're certainly not a smarter person... You're just another asshole who thinks he's better than the next person because of the way they talk about their teams.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah dude .. heckling other fans is great. Can be a lot of fun for both sides

but there always has to be assholes who take it to far.

That is not what Busch is about. That is why we are considered the best fans by outside fans.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yea .... its just us and the raiders fans

Haha yeah.

You should've heard the fucking Bengals fans during and after the 05 playoff game vs Pittsburgh.

I had to leave halfway through the 4th because these losers were ready to kill.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because these type of guys have their whole worthless lives wrapped into some football team.

Football is the worst because they only play once a week.

A loss ruins them until at least Thursday.

The Reds loss ruined you for two months. You said yourself that it "dropped a giant turdbomb on the entire city"..

Stop judging...

People who go to games to fight don't do it because of their fanhood. They do it because they're dickless losers...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And because you think you're too cool to say "we and us" doesn't mean that you're a better person, better fan or smarter than anyone else.

It's just fucking wording, dick... Get over yourself... Nobody thinks they actually play for the teams.

You're the last person who should be nitpicking at other people's wording. You don't know the difference between "there" "their" and "they're" and you're going to sit there all schmucked up in another schmuck day in schmuckville and judge the way other people talk.

You're not a better fan... You're certainly not a smarter person... You're just another asshole who thinks he's better than the next person because of the way they talk about their teams.

Call me crazy Ox, but I am sensing that Snoogins is not happy with you today.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
im going to the game tonight bitches.....and im thinking i may get drunk again

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone's mad. Snoogins is one of those guys. Probably starts fights at games too. Caused my severe alcohol intake. Don't get all steamy taking things personal. If you get too mad, maybe you should run down your hall and punch a co-worker.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I have a ton of sports jerseys, more as a collection though as I rarely wear any anymore

But people who buy Yankees jerseys with names on it annoy the shit out of me.

Especially when #18 will be gone in a couple years, they have a new player. Bam, not wasted money.

Collecting them is fine. People collect all kinds of sports shit.

Wearing them, when you're a kid, is also fine.

When you're an adult? Wearing them? Nope. Fag shit.

Plus, football jerseys these days are ghetto gear.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Reds loss ruined you for two months. You said yourself that it "dropped a giant turdbomb on the entire city"..

Stop judging...

People who go to games to fight don't do it because of their fanhood. They do it because they're dickless losers...

Little bit of both though snoogs

When I went to rangers/bruins people were giving me shit because of my Sean Avery jersey, one guy got ballsy enough to come over and do something about it.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy sitting next to me at the last Mets game I went to. "we're not pitching, we're not hitting, we just suck today"

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop judging...

AMEN!
Fans making 10 bucks an hour and wasting it to get tossed from a game ...yet these multi millionaires maybe "scuffle" once a year.

I am gonna go to jail and have an assault felony on my record caust that mother fucker wore an Ortiz jersey in our fuckin house!!!

Meh! One of the many reasons I went from 30+ games a year to maybe 8

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some fight opposing fans.....

Some fight Dragons to win the hand of a princess from their own basement.

Are we talking Mario brothers here?

Cause I definitely played some of that shit

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy sitting next to me at the last Mets game I went to. "we're not pitching, we're not hitting, we just suck today"

Ox at the Playboy Mansion:

"These chicks are all ugly whores, Hugh."