• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester now 6-0, sox stomp Rays: Jets so bad, Garrard walks out & retires

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heh even sweet lovable ole Ziggy used to get obnoxious as hell at Pats games. One game vs the Fins I was lucky to get out alive

ban alcohol!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Reds loss ruined you for two months. You said yourself that it "dropped a giant turdbomb on the entire city"..

Stop judging...

People who go to games to fight don't do it because of their fanhood. They do it because they're dickless losers...

No.

It didn't "ruin" me or anybody else that I know of to the point that it made me want to punch somebody, or throw shit at them. I was there. So were some Giants fans. Nobody said or did shit.

People were upset about it. It sucked. but That's not in the same universe as what I'm talking about, or what happens at every fucking football game I've ever been to.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you can always spot a Yankees fan, they always need the name on the jersey for some reason. They want to let you know who they're favorite players are. Probably the most insecure fan base on the planet next to Patriots fans.

"they're"

Now the guy who thinks his "Oxlodge" jersey is "the greatest jersey in the world" is judging other people who wear sports jerseys? Tell us again about your Matty Diaz jersey..

You ever notice your penchant for telling us all how everything you do, and think and own is "the best ever" and everyone else is a loser?

Bucky'sHangover "best troll ID ever, hall of fame!"
camaro "sweet, gorgeous car"
Oxlodge jersey "best name on the back of a jersey ever"

Patriots fans suck, Yankee fans suck, Red Sox fans suck...

But the biggest choking team of any professional sport in the past 3 decades, the fucking Braves, they're awesome!

It goes on and on with you. You must have a four inch dick..

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck

Bruins Skate: Seidenberg Absent, Marchand Leaves Ice « CBS Boston

Bruins Skate: Seidenberg Absent, Marchand Leaves Ice

BOSTON (CBS)- The Boston Bruins took the TD Garden ice Thursday morning ahead of Game 1 against the New York Rangers already down a trio of defensemen.
Now, they may be without one of their best forwards.
Bruins winger Brad Marchand left the ice in obvious pain on Thursday morning, further stretching the Bruins thin. Marchand appeared to be injured during a 2-on-1 drill, and did not return to the ice after leaving.

The Bruins were already without defensemen Dennis Seidenberg, Andrew Ference and Wade Redden at practice. The three were also out on Wednesday, forcing head coach Claude Julien to make up three new defensive pairings.

Those three lines were back out there on Thursday, with rookie Dougie Hamilton next to Zdeno Chara, Johnny Boychuk paired with Matt Bartkowski, and Adam McQuaid with Torey Krug.
As for his forwards, Julien had his first line intact on Thursday with David Krejci centering Milan Lucic and Nathan Horton, but went back to the minor change the lines went with on Wednesday. Tyler Seguin remained on the third line with Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley, meaning Jaromir Jagr was back out with Patrice Bergeron and Marchand. Boston’s fourth line of Gregory Campbell, Shawn Thornton and Daniel Paille remained intact.

Marchand was seen walking through the Bruins locker room shortly after practice without a limp and seemed to be in good spirits, but declined to talk with reporters.
Should the forward not be able to go on in Game 1, Kaspars Daugavins would be the likely candidate to take his spot. Daugavins played in Game 1 against the Maple Leafs, getting nearly 10 minutes of ice time in Boston’s 4-1 win.
Marchand went without a goal in the first round against the Maple Leafs, logging just three assists in seven games. For his career, Marchand has 12 goals and 12 assists in 39 playoff games.

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking Mario brothers here?

Cause I definitely played some of that shit

my son asked me to pull out Mario Bros on the Wii yesterday...he never plays, just watches...weird...a 4.5 yr old voyeur

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best story I have at Yankees stadium. My best friend, the proud Jeter fan with his #2 wrist bands that say Jeter, got me tickets right behind home plate. I went there with my throw back Clemente 21, no name on the back Pirates jersey. I go to take a piss, Yankees fans take a look at me up and down, I look at them like "what"? Guy with a Joba jersey Got Rings shirt...."Pirates suck". I'm like, "it took you that long eye balling me up and down just to say that"? His friends were laughing at him. Needless to say, I hung out with them for a while, it was that same guy, who didnt know anything abut baseball. Every bunch of friends have that one guy.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"they're"

Now the guy who thinks his "Oxlodge" jersey is "the greatest jersey in the world" is judging other people who wear sports jerseys? Tell us again about your Matty Diaz jersey..

You ever notice your penchant for telling us all how everything you do, and think and own is "the best ever" and everyone else is a loser?

Bucky'sHangover "best troll ID ever, hall of fame!"
camaro "sweet, gorgeous car"
Oxlodge jersey "best name on the back of a jersey ever"

Patriots fans suck, Yankee fans suck, Red Sox fans suck...

But the biggest choking team of any professional sport in the past 3 decades, the fucking Braves, they're awesome!

It goes on and on with you. You must have a four inch dick..

Quick someone get Snoogins a bottle of rubbing alcohol, cough syrup, vanilla extract.....anything!!! He hasn't had a drink all morning and is getting angrier by the second.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha yeah.

You should've heard the fucking Bengals fans during and after the 05 playoff game vs Pittsburgh.

I had to leave halfway through the 4th because these losers were ready to kill.

They're front-running bitches...

I've been to two Patriots games at Paul Brown and the Bengals won both... People were ragging on my wife and shaking her shoulders as we were leaving because she was wearing a Patriots hat... Screaming and yelling at us through the windows of busses as we were walking back to our hotel..

Great place to see a game, Paul Brown Stadium... But the fans there are fucking douches...

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn

Rangers will have to take this one if Marchand is out too...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy sitting next to me at the last Mets game I went to. "we're not pitching, we're not hitting, we just suck today"

i personally never found anything wrong with the "we"

i guess its a matter of fanhood...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck

Bruins Skate: Seidenberg Absent, Marchand Leaves Ice « CBS Boston

Bruins Skate: Seidenberg Absent, Marchand Leaves Ice

BOSTON (CBS)- The Boston Bruins took the TD Garden ice Thursday morning ahead of Game 1 against the New York Rangers already down a trio of defensemen.
Now, they may be without one of their best forwards.
Bruins winger Brad Marchand left the ice in obvious pain on Thursday morning, further stretching the Bruins thin. Marchand appeared to be injured during a 2-on-1 drill, and did not return to the ice after leaving.

The Bruins were already without defensemen Dennis Seidenberg, Andrew Ference and Wade Redden at practice. The three were also out on Wednesday, forcing head coach Claude Julien to make up three new defensive pairings.

Those three lines were back out there on Thursday, with rookie Dougie Hamilton next to Zdeno Chara, Johnny Boychuk paired with Matt Bartkowski, and Adam McQuaid with Torey Krug.
As for his forwards, Julien had his first line intact on Thursday with David Krejci centering Milan Lucic and Nathan Horton, but went back to the minor change the lines went with on Wednesday. Tyler Seguin remained on the third line with Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley, meaning Jaromir Jagr was back out with Patrice Bergeron and Marchand. Boston’s fourth line of Gregory Campbell, Shawn Thornton and Daniel Paille remained intact.

Marchand was seen walking through the Bruins locker room shortly after practice without a limp and seemed to be in good spirits, but declined to talk with reporters.
Should the forward not be able to go on in Game 1, Kaspars Daugavins would be the likely candidate to take his spot. Daugavins played in Game 1 against the Maple Leafs, getting nearly 10 minutes of ice time in Boston’s 4-1 win.
Marchand went without a goal in the first round against the Maple Leafs, logging just three assists in seven games. For his career, Marchand has 12 goals and 12 assists in 39 playoff games.

We'll be fine Rock. we got this! We're gonna kick their asses all over the hockey field!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll be fine Rock. we got this! We're gonna kick their asses all over the hockey field!

dirt will sing sweet caroline during the 4th quarter stretch

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest jersey ever, youd dispute this, but youd be wrong.

Attachments

• oxlodge42.jpg
    oxlodge42.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 32

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Rock, its a matter of preference I suppose.

kinda depends on how attached/immersed you are in the sport or team.

casual fans have less business witthe "we" than someone who lives and dies by the game

remember major league, the guys in the stands?

"we suck! we cant hit, we cant pitch"

those guys, fine by me. dirts girl in a pink yankees hat doing the wave?

no