• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heat have been waiting for mad long. Why so many days in between games

Word brah, shit be for real... why it be days fo them to lace them up yo?

"Excuse me stewardess, I speak Jive!" -funniest movie ever!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
For anyone who gives a shit about the truth...

I asked Ox to stop posting pics that aren't safe for work. I explained politely that I have a desk where there is known to be a lot of foot traffic behind me and it's not awesome for me to be looking to read a post about how much Brian Cashman sucks and then up pops some big titted broad in dental floss sucking her fingers.

Sorry, some of us have jobs that would frown upon that sort of thing.

So I asked him nicely... He told me to fuck off. I asked him nicely again and explained why I was asking, he said "no seriously, fuck off" so I told him fine, it's against the rules of this forum anyway and if he wants to be a fucking asshole, I'll just ask the mods to make it stop. He kept doing it, so yeah, I reported a few not safe for work pics that were posted. Because there is a fucking forum here built specifically for that and these forums are supposed to be free of that shit for the very reason that lots of people can't afford to have big titted bitches pop up on their screens at work.

Fuck you JD/Buccs and whoever else thinks that means I "act like a faggot".

you snitched on ox...that makes you a faggoty bag of assholes....its your cross to bare .....turn off avatars and pics if you're worried cockbag

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, how about you fuck off.

You're the only person here who cares about it, and the only person who plays tattle tale about it.

You have the option of disabling the stuff so they don't show up on your screen.

You have the option of not coming here if it bothers you.

Instead, you chose the option of tattling like a faggot, and tried to get Ox banned.

So again, you fuck off.

I didn't try to get anyone banned. Get your facts straight.

And there were several people who said "word" when I first said "can we please stop posting NSFW shit"

Why should I not come here? There is a NSFW forum, two clicks away.

There is a great solution for you too. If you can't pass the day without having to look at tits and ass, take your ass and anyone who wants to go to the NSFW forum. I can't follow you there.

That way, you can share all the fucking tit pics you want AND you get no mean old snoogins and his stupid job that wouldn't appreciate tit pics on his work monitor.

Otherwise, go fuck yourself. I didn't ask for anything remotely unreasonable.

Grow up and act like you've seen a pair of tits before. You're not a 14 year old who found his first smut mag on the side of the road.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
No, how about you fuck off.

You're the only person here who cares about it, and the only person who plays tattle tale about it.

You have the option of disabling the stuff so they don't show up on your screen.

Instead, you chose the option of tattling like a faggot, and tried to get Ox banned.

So again, you fuck off.
i am in strong agreeance with this post

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a sinner
Who's probably gonna sin again
Lord forgive me
Lord forgive me
Things I don't understand
Sometimes I need to be alone
Bitch don't kill my vibe
Bitch don't kill my vibe
I can feel your energy from two planets away
I got my drink I got my music I will share it but today I'm yelling
Bitch don't kill my vibe
Bitch don't kill my vibe
Bitch don't kill my vibe
Bitch don't kill my vibe

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I didn't try to get anyone banned. Get your facts straight.

And there were several people who said "word" when I first said "can we please stop posting NSFW shit"

Why should I not come here? There is a NSFW forum, two clicks away.

There is a great solution for you too. If you can't pass the day without having to look at tits and ass, take your ass and anyone who wants to go to the NSFW forum. I can't follow you there.

That way, you can share all the fucking tit pics you want AND you get no mean old snoogins and his stupid job that wouldn't appreciate tit pics on his work monitor.

Otherwise, go fuck yourself. I didn't ask for anything remotely unreasonable.

Grow up and act like you've seen a pair of tits before. You're not a 14 year old who found his first smut mag on the side of the road.

shut up you snitch faggot

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you snitched on ox...that makes you a faggoty bag of assholes....its your cross to bare .....turn off avatars and pics if you're worried cockbag

Go to the NSFW forum if you can't respect the rules of this forum and the wishes of the people who share it.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who tattles is telling others to grow up...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to the NSFW forum if you can't respect the rules of this forum and the wishes of the people who share it.

Go to one of the other threads if you don't want to see it.

There are hundreds of them.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

alessandra-ambrosio-mini-bikini.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So again, you fuck off.

This is so rich...

People also had the option of simply being respectful of others... I asked, and it got cranked up a notch just to fuck with me. Stop acting like you wouldn't have done the same exact thing.

Respect is a two-way street...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

you are the only one complaining moron.....its your problem....no one elses...even the admins dont want to hear your incessant whining anymore

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, probably.

Everybody needs to love at least ONE over-rated bag of urine.

Mine is the Doors, yours is The Wiggles. Even Steven.

No worries Hu .. I actually like some of their terrible songs too ... like "Crystal Ship" ... but I just dont get the infatuation some people have for them is all

Love me some "Peace Frogs" though

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget I am a Cowboys fan. I just rather have a QB that doesn't show such a difference between regular season and post.

Cue the Brady jokes

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
This is so rich...

People also had the option of simply being respectful of others... I asked, and it got cranked up a notch just to fuck with me. Stop acting like you wouldn't have done the same exact thing.

Respect is a two-way street...

we are disrespectful motherfuckers...and we dont give a shit about you...or your job....so if you do care about your job...you will either vanish or disable that shit like john did....i never heard him once cry.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: